We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Astral Projection Techniques Options

Psytherion
#1 Posted : 12/13/2010 2:50:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know any good techniques for Astral Projection? I've been using Monroe's but I seem to be getting worse and worse at it I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I just need to take more time on it I don't know. I'm actually thinking about going to the bookstore, see if they have anything on it.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 12/13/2010 6:11:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I started with Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics, and followed the program that he sets out in it. Very structured approach that works well for some types, like me. I hear the revised edition is significantly smaller but better structured. The original essay that the system is based on is available freely online, I believe.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Psytherion
#3 Posted : 12/14/2010 4:36:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Stopped at the book store today and got Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer's Mastering Astral Projection, also going to check out Carl Johan Calleman's The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness. Interesting stuff oh by the way thanks for the reply they do mention that book in this one. I don't know about taking 90 day's to do it though I believe I can do it in less but I could be wrong I can't wait lol.

the_ki
#4 Posted : 12/14/2010 9:38:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
I started with Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics, and followed the program that he sets out in it. Very structured approach that works well for some types, like me. I hear the revised edition is significantly smaller but better structured. The original essay that the system is based on is available freely online, I believe.

I think its called master astral projection in 90 days. Learning to astral project, no small feat

the_ki
#5 Posted : 12/14/2010 9:39:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really breaks it down more than astral dynamics

ragabr
#6 Posted : 12/14/2010 9:28:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I bet you could do it in less than 90 days as well, but the 90 day approach probably roots you much more solidly in skill. Do keep us in the loop of how it's going!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Arahantzz
#7 Posted : 12/16/2010 10:20:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pytherion, are you using the monroe gateway system? or are you talking about one of his books?

I found Astral dynamics to be the best book iv read on APing so far so ill give another thumbs up in that direction, ill definately look into the mastering astral projection in 90 days though. I suspect the 90 days is meant to be a max timeframe, everyone had different levels of skill or dedication.

If you are using the gateway system, how many times do you listen to each session before moving on?
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel,
is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed.

- Albert einstein

Psytherion
#8 Posted : 12/16/2010 11:53:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

http://wuzzle.org/cave/astral.html that's what I was using but I got that book instead. I had actually gotten really close but since I got the book I'm just trying to take it slow at the moment. It sucks b/c I want to do it now! lol But that's not the way it work's I guess. Oh and I didn't listen to anything just kept the room quiet as quiet as it can get with family here anyway's. Also been having a lot of dream's recently which wasn't normal for me it seemed like I would never have them or rarely at least. In the last one someone was explaining to me lucid dreaming but I can't remember very much of it.

Psytherion
#9 Posted : 12/17/2010 4:11:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The program is going pretty good, but I have no idea if I'm doing the body awareness and energy body stimulation right. I guess I'll prolly learn over time though from doing this, oh there is one thing I was reading what it would feel like and it said that if your whole foot went numb it mean't there was an energy blockage. Well one day while I was at work I guess it could have just been because I was sitting I don't know but my foot went numb or fell asleep about the same I guess, well it started to go away as I stood up but then it returned full force and covered my entire leg I ended up having to lay down for a minute very weird.