We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first journey. Options

huh.what
#1 Posted : 12/13/2010 3:14:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A few notes:

-I don’t have an accurate measuring device so all my doses were eyeballed.
-My pipe was a personal rendition of the machine, but is a bit smaller.

Attempt#1
Setting:

Dimly lit room with a computer on my side playing sigur ros.

Experience:
A mildly euphoric trip, but I felt in control. I felt if I could control how it felt. I could make the experience feel dark or happy. I sat for awhile thinking that something was about to happen, but eventually realized that I was coming down. The experience wasn't a waste, but it definitely wasn't what I expected or read about.

Attempt#2
Setting:

Dimly lit room with a computer on my side playing sigur ros.

Experience:
I was determined to try again so about 20 minuets after my first try I went for it. Looking back I should have waited longer, but i was very excited. I felt very little less than the first time making this the least eventful of the two. At this point I laid down and tried to go to sleep.

Attempt#3
Setting:

Dark room with a computer on my side playing sigur ros.

Experience:
I couldn’t fall asleep so I figured maybe a third time would do and it most definitely did. After three hits I was totally gone, but unlike any other experiences I heard of I saw no visuals at all. I know that this is n,n so I was very curious about why I saw nothing. I could not really find anything about seeing no visuals on spice, but a bit more about how I felt. It was incredible. My life felt foreign to me. It was like I was living in a different reality for my whole life and was looking at the me who existed. At no time did it ever cross my mind that I was on anything the trip is what felt like reality. I don’t recall much of what happened. There feels like there was quite a large amount of time that I have no account of. I was wondering if anyone else has felt something like this. When I could look back at my computer only 4 minuets had passed and for the next time I tried to sort through that 4 minuets, but I couldn't remember what really happened. But I felt almost complete disillusion of my life and daily routine.

I am really wondering if anyone else has had a visual less trip.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 12/13/2010 4:45:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've many experiences that seemed to lack the visual side where the only effects seem to be target'd on my physical locality sensations i.e my finger feels like it's where my thumb should be or when I open my mouth I think I'm blinking.

It's quite common that I have epiphany trips where I don't see anything but just 'get it' suddenly. Always very liberating.

I definately recommend getting a scale though, as higher doses manifest visuals without fail. Especially if you aren't used to what certain weights of DMT look like. It's pretty fluffy stuff so 50mg of this can look like 100mg of a more uniform powder.

daninva
#3 Posted : 12/14/2010 4:23:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have no scale. Figured I'd just 'pack a bowl'. Were I to err, I'd prefer the high end. Any potential problems with such an approach? I ain't scared of the dark.

Say 100mg, what would that 'eyeball' look like?

Best of luck huh.what. I'm still waiting for my first 'parts delivery' to begin.