We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my quest for ego loss Options

Nisroch
#1 Posted : 12/12/2010 6:13:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From a young age I've always been very interested in enthogens. I heard stories about crazy trips and wanted my own. I started experimenting with shrooms somewhere around 16. I was never really had a strong experience; not really from lack of trying more from lack of availability. In my early 20s I started to take it more seriously. I still never had a real breakthrough. I really still haven't. I haven't ever had anything more then an altered head space, slight closed eye visuals, and slight wavy visual gravitational distortions until recently during the last few years with spice, aya, and mixing shrooms and mdma. I've experimented with every thing I can get my hands on: lsd,mdma,dmt,salvia,cacti,2cb,foxy, and K. I might be missing a few. years ago I discovered dmt and aya. Having no access to spice, I looked into extracting it. The chemicals involved freaked me out so. I tried brewing aya. It was a failure twice. I gave up, and kept trudging along with what ever I could find. I finally found my spice. While it wasn't the magic carpet ride I was hoping for it was the strongest experience I've had. I had a lot of trouble getting enough in with light bulbs n such.( I just got my gvg so I don't think that will be a problem any moreSmile ). Last august I went to Costa Rica for a aya retreat. It was an incredible healing experience. I worked through a lot of my baggage. I turned a new page, became filled with love, and gained direction. I still haven't broken into hyperspace though. I've learned a lot about aya,and others recently; mostly from this site (thanks every one!). Here I am, 26 and trudging along.
Reality is for people who can't handle drugsSmile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kareemabduljamar
#2 Posted : 12/12/2010 6:57:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus. Have you tried the lazyman tek? STB teks are pretty easy to do.
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.

Serge844
#3 Posted : 12/12/2010 8:17:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome fellow canadian, from a canadian. Our stories looks pretty much the same, but mine needs to get like yours. I hope you have nice time around here looking for ways to extract the spice.

Serge844
"Psychedelics are probably responsible for every aspect of human evolution apart from the decline in bodyhair." -Terence McKenna
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug." -1200 Micrograms, Mescaline
"There is no space, there is no time, there is no me, there is no you" -Cubensis Theory, Little Tiny White Suited

Nisroch
#4 Posted : 12/13/2010 12:08:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Serge844: Hey dude, thanks fellow canadianSmile what dose my story have that ya need? Any way I can help? I am having a great time learning to extract spice. Which is a great segway to my next replySmile
kareemabduljamar: Thanks I love it here. such good vibesSmile yeah I have looks almost too good to be true. I'm kinda worried about purity and contaminants. have you tried it?

biopsylo
#5 Posted : 12/13/2010 2:48:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome, and good to hear of your experiences.

so if you are freaked out by chemicals then try q1's tek using food grade lime for the base and d-limonene for the non polar solvent. it is straight forward and food grade.

i love canada, and always feel a huge relief when i cross overSmile it seems a bit more chill, maybe its just me

Myco
#6 Posted : 12/13/2010 7:18:29 PM

73ฮผ

I'd love to read a write-up of your Costa Rican ayahuasca journey. Welcome.
arrive without traveling.

Nisroch
#7 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:49:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Biopsylo: thanks I'll look into it. Its all very technical to me though. I have a very nontechnical mind. It's quite the learning curve for me. I'll figure it out one day for sure though. Yeah I gotta say your right it is a lot more chill here. I'm sorry to say it, but I always feel a little paranoid once I pass the border south, no offense.

Myco: That's a great idea. I wrote a journal while during my trip because I lost my camera wile I was down there. I've been meaning to edit it and put it together with a word Processor. Posting it here would be a good way to make use of it. Thanks for the idea. I'll work on it.