We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
VaporStar Smoking technique? Options

SHroomtroll
#1 Posted : 12/12/2010 12:25:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just got my VaporStar Bong a few days ago and tried it this friday with both cannabis and spice.

With the cannabis it was awesome, gave a very fresh taste without any of the harshness that comes with smoking, also i got very good effects from a small amount.

But when i tried to vape some changa i had a really hard time getting a full effect, i tried a few different batches i made, started with a new one which was weaker and ended with my 60% DMT killer batch..

None of them made me breakthrough and i got a bit frustrated, So i emptied the bowl put in my glass pipe and added a pinch more and flew away...

So is there any special techique people use when vaping spice?? cause i feel that even though i take a lung full of vape it just isnt as concentrated as smoked dmt.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/12/2010 1:21:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What about using a torch lighter?

Im not familiar with a vaporstar but if it works similar as the vaporgenie, a torch lighter should be a great tool. Let us know how it goes!

Czepa
#3 Posted : 12/12/2010 1:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its been a while since i looked at vaporstar products, but if i remember correctly its the same as a gvg heating element. a ceramic foam looking insert that acts as a heating element. the problem you might be having is pulling it too fast. With the gvg i found that the best technique is to pull it relatively slowly until i start getting thick white smoke. remove the flame then pull hard. perhaps use a jet lighter making sure you keep it atleast 30mm away from the element. if thats still not doing it you could try sandwich the dmt with damiana or something instead of changa.

good luck
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."