We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
preparation for first trip Options

the_ki
#1 Posted : 12/12/2010 9:14:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So.. me and my friend are trying dmt for the first time at his place. He's taking another friend as well because he's scared one of us will trash his place while trippingRolling eyes .

I'm wondering are there any ways to physically, mentally prepare for it beforehand. I read this guy fasted for 3 days and had a very good trip. I'm not sure if I want to be physically weaker from hunger beforehand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Vito
#2 Posted : 12/12/2010 9:36:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was scared too, but one needs to take a leap of faith. If he is afraid somebody is going to trash his place he should perhaps read a little into what hes about to try. Another thing. Do your best NOT to expect anything. You cannot prepare. Your wildest imaginations imagination? Its going straight past that. A clear mind, one that is ready to surrender in the face of what you comprehend as 'impossible' is one of the greatest things you can take with you.
This is not a recreational 'drug'. Remove that stigma, go in with respect. You will be fine. If 'they' see you enter most of this will be felt in an instant and you will know how to venture in the next time.
I went in scared. They took me, they 'washed' me of all my fears. They loved me, and i love them even if theyre a little pissed with me(although i think i made amends with them in my last journey).

Also, my sig which is an excerpt from The Spirit Molecule is now my ritual before entering.
Happy travels.
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

Global
#3 Posted : 12/12/2010 2:05:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yeah, I don't think you need to be too concerned about trashing the place during the trip. DMT doesn't tend to produce the wandering zombies with no one at the steering wheel that salvia does. I call 'em Sally D.'s zombies. I don't know why salvia has the tendency to inspire people to get up and move about. I think it stems from the massive confusion and the tactile immersion in the experience. I've seen my friend accidentally thrash his own house on salvia. On my last truly big dose of salvia, I was in my friend's living room and I started off in a recliner, came to 5 minutes later sprawled out on the coffee table, having knocked everything off and no memory of moving from the recliner. My friends told me I was trying to climb the bookcase at one point which I have no recollection of, but in my trip I imagined falling through the floors of one scene falling into the next, into the next which I think was inspired by trying to climb up the bookcase as I was trying to keep my head above water so-to-speak. With DMT, the only time I've actually got up and moved have been from very conscious efforts, and usually I have very little desire to move at all.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

the_ki
#4 Posted : 12/12/2010 11:50:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg wrote:
Yeah, I don't think you need to be too concerned about trashing the place during the trip.

I'll say Laughing I'm glad for him though, if it reassures him.

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 12/13/2010 3:19:34 AM

John Murdoch IV

Vito wrote:
If he is afraid somebody is going to trash his place he should perhaps read a little into what hes about to try.

Read this again!
Does your friend not have any idea what he's about to do?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

soulfood
#6 Posted : 12/13/2010 4:53:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

The only time I had a physical freakout with DMT was the first time I used it when I was MAOI'd up to the gils. This was just because it slows down the onset which I wasn't expecting so when the amount I had took hold, I was second guessing my technique and tried to sit up.

If you remain seated, calm and make sure no one's making too much sound or moving about you should be fine. Your body is definately not going to want to do anything during this one. Just stay in a comfortable position for 10 minutes before so your launch state feels well settled and natural.