We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
higher-order intelligence transmutation and cosmic birth Options

Enoon
#21 Posted : 1/6/2012 8:54:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

fractals wrote:
Enoon wrote:
Infecting nonbeing virally with being.

What a beautiful line.

Is this mixture something you actually could have died on, or did you only feel like you were dying?

I think it would be hard to die on it, though probably you could have something like Serotonine shock syndrome or whatever it is called. so if you do intend to try this... start with lower doses and work your way up ... be safe.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Guyomech
#22 Posted : 3/5/2012 4:13:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

My experiences with rue were all with powdered psilocybin... I always took 100mg and gradually increased the psilocybin over the course of about a half dozen experiences. The rue was never a problem, and I was no more physically sedated than shrooms would normally produce. It definitely potentates the shrooms- incredible visual content- but also really ramps up the level of inebriation... on a 7g dose I ended up throwing myself down the stairs. Sedation probably would have been a good thing!

There is no sane reason to ever take more than 100 mg of rue.

That said... Beautiful description. Now that some time has passed I'd be really curious to hear about your integration of this. Have you had other experiences with your hyperdimensional avatar?

universecannon
#23 Posted : 3/5/2012 7:55:09 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Amazing report Enoon! Can't believe i missed this thread somehow

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Enoon
#24 Posted : 3/5/2012 9:34:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

It's really hard to say how the integration went. The last year has been an intense time of change much needed and I suppose several experiences with psychedelics (also) helped me along the way to take the actions needed. I can't really say how this one specifically was integrated, as it was one of many significant ones that all played together. But let's give it a try: It made me think about interactions and communication in new ways, made me think about what it means to exist, to interact etc. and how this interaction effects things. The more I thought about the more it became clear to me that things were not yet how they should be so I began a process of changing all this and still am in this process. Perhaps I will be for the rest of my life.

How much this experience was responsible for it I can't say. I know it was very inspiring, very powerful and very interesting. I was rattled afterwards for quite a while. I never had another experience quite like it and I'm not sure I'd want to. In some marginally scary experiences I remembered the light crystal in my body and it protected me. In others I felt like the light had gone out entirely. I had one pharma experience where I saw the process of the "infection of being" taking place but there was no entity contact.

One thing I really liked about the experience was that it gave me the feeling of belonging to a group of beings that were fulfilling their duties as conscious beings, that were helping the universe (not just the human race) to evolve. I think we all are of course. The same way as we as biological beings transform molecules into energy/warmth/living tissue we can transform unconscious activity into conscious activity as conscious beings, and we can transform negative emotiones, thoughts and psychological/spiritual energy into positive, and this is what I feel is my mission as a being in this universe.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Guyomech
#25 Posted : 3/5/2012 4:42:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

That's all really positive stuff... Having a "crystal core" of self that you are aware of during the tough moments- that's truly a gift. I never personally question the value of my own experiences- especially the really hard ones, which I've had a handful of- but sometimes I do ask myself what specifically I gained from it. It's an elusive question.

I guess your story really resonates with me because of my toughest trip ever, which was the 100mg/7g psilocybin trip mentioned above. It was an absolute and total death of self, coupled with a blazingly bright affirmation of the positive aspects of my life. Plus a few broken bones.

I ask about your integration experience because the aforementioned trip was over 15 years ago and still stands out as one of the defining moments in my life. And one of the most valuable. And one of the scariest. Definitely almost died.

Wouldnt trade it for anything.

PREV12