We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
no elfs but lots of advice Options

lemmy
#1 Posted : 7/16/2008 4:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i got this idea from the who has seen elfs thread.but im wonering who gets the information flow.this is something i started getting years ago with shrooms.i dont think i realy started noticing it until i got past the hippy trippy gigled up stage and actuly started respecting psychedelic plants.for some reason i dont seem to get it with the spice where i just tend to hold on and shit myself,but then agian ive not smoked anywhere near the amount of spice as ive done shrooms or more recently aya for that matter..when i take aya or shrooms i get the fear when i know its comming on,but once ive settled in to the experience a bit better thats usualy when i start getting the flow of information,truth,whatever you call it,you know that state where you see your life in the mirror and get answers.as i say ive never seen the elfs but im wondering if folk who have comunicated with the elfs and have also experienced what im talking about find the two places similar or maybe even the same place.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 7/16/2008 4:54:42 PM

JC

Know exactly what your talking about. Remember you were saying its as if sometimes your on one side of the door and your getting all this information then when you come back it isnt there, but I still think you come back with some, though its not as easily accessed as when your there, if you know what I mean. I had quite a horrible experience a couple of weeks ago and it felt as if I was getting loads of information from inscetoid type things it was freaky. I also felt as if loads of different types of conciousnesse's were coming to see me then going away. I felt that the insectoid type things were showing me there might and it made me feel so insiginificant, at one point I thought they were going to kill me, think I was freaking myself out a bit though because I was getting all this info from them it seemed and I was being sick at the same time it was quite horrible, oh this was with shrooms btw Think it could be my imagination because I have been thinking about the insectoids and reading about them recently, but it seemed so real at the time. Ive never met elves either but a few other things, gorgeous space pixies once, they were kind of elfish lol They gave me loads of information I think but I think they implanted me too so not sure if I trust a lot of things tbh lol still no surrender n that lol

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 7/16/2008 5:25:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So you're saying, that during the trip you'Re beeing presented a map of your soul and you just know the answers, but they evaporate as you come back, leaving only small traces of residues, some peculiar sense of knowing a piece of the puzzle without beeing able to call it's name ?

lemmy
#4 Posted : 7/16/2008 6:36:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i know what your saying about comming back and not remembering all the info but the thing is,i think thats the whole point,i mean its as if your temporery momory may not remember all this info but its as if all this info is like scattered thaughts or missing pieces of the jigsaw that have all been floating about in your head trying to find ther rightfull place.i think where a lot of people miss the point is that they think they can go in and come back with answers,i see it more like you come back changed,or healed.i dont know how to spell the word is it epifany or epithany,im not sure but ive had them with aya and psillys.

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 7/16/2008 7:22:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read about people having a sense of defragmentation, of comming back more complete and re-wired.