We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Technically new to the World of Psychedelics Options

Serge844
#1 Posted : 12/11/2010 10:49:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I'm glad i got on this site while doing some reading about N,N-DMT. I finally found some serious people about a serious drug. I've always had an interest for psychedelics and I've read many books written by Strassman, Shulgin, Hofmann and McKenna. I know alot of things about them, but the missing part is that I need to try them. I have consummed Psilocybin mushrooms, LSD (which didn't worked, was very dissapointed) and 2-CB. I really want to try Spice and Mescaline. My biggest concern is actually to get the plant. Proceeding to extraction could be a little challenge too, but I feel like it'll worth the wait and the research. I could buy DMT, but I don't believe in buying it because it could be something else and just buying it isn't the same thing as extracting it by yourself. You have to have a certain respect to this drug (and even other psychedelics). Treat them with respect and you'll get good trips. I am planning to go to university in organic chemistry. I love chemistry, so I'll have a great time in here talking to other, more experienced chemists. You can always learn something. To end this essay, I'd like to say to the NEXUS community that I am willing respect the "rules" written in the attitude section of this forum.

Best regards

Serge844
"Psychedelics are probably responsible for every aspect of human evolution apart from the decline in bodyhair." -Terence McKenna
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug." -1200 Micrograms, Mescaline
"There is no space, there is no time, there is no me, there is no you" -Cubensis Theory, Little Tiny White Suited

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jbark
#2 Posted : 12/11/2010 11:25:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome from a fellow montrealer. Don't let the teks fool you about extraction - people here like to say, with good reason, that it's about as easy as baking cookies!! And yeah, don't buy DMT. There are a number of reasons, but trust me, the satisfaction from your first successful extraction is unequalled!! I love extracting - makes me feel like a modern basement alchemist. Besides, if you are planning on studying chem, why not get a leg-up on your future classmates?

Poke around here - lots of wisdom and friendly advice. Read the FAQ, Health & safety sections and be sure to check out the chat!!

cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

vovin
#3 Posted : 12/12/2010 6:11:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

People dont like to discuss selling and buying of DMT because they hold it sacred and believe there should be a ritual to the experience that prepares the person even if only a little for the experience. Extracting your own DMT is a right of passage a initiates ritual. It is a precautionary measure to ensure that the person wanting to have this experience is willing to put time and money behind getting to have the experience. It makes them in essence work for it over several days wherein they will tend to do research and learn of the chemical. There is more to a DMT experience than the trip. The most powerful thing about DMT is discussing it here on this forum.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Serge844
#4 Posted : 12/12/2010 6:32:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well said vovin. Now there's been an update to my previous post (thanks to jbark). There is a shop right here in my town that sells MHRB (and plenty of other "legal high" plant materials). My next step is to learn how to extract the spice from the plant; get the A/B and other stuff needed for extraction.
"Psychedelics are probably responsible for every aspect of human evolution apart from the decline in bodyhair." -Terence McKenna
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug." -1200 Micrograms, Mescaline
"There is no space, there is no time, there is no me, there is no you" -Cubensis Theory, Little Tiny White Suited

DiMiTriX
#5 Posted : 12/12/2010 11:00:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if you're in europe you could save time and do STB,you could obtain very nice yelds and white product,swim thinks the same as A/B,if you do it properly..swim noticed that people that have worked in a lab know some little tricks that give em a better quality and yelds and as jbark an d most of people here say:right,it's just as baking cookies!! Wink
Tz'is aná

Serge844
#6 Posted : 12/12/2010 5:16:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, getting the plant materials, here, in Canada will be easy. It would cost about 180$ for buying chemicals and equipment (for the first time) using the vovin tek, which seems really nice.