We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First breakthrough Options

kareemabduljamar
#1 Posted : 12/11/2010 10:33:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today I had my first breakthrough, finally. I had my wife watch me to find out what i did while tripping. I don't remember too much, I was too in awe of the experience to remember much, I remember making something like whale noises coming out of me. eventually i started crying, and felt this beauty and connectedness to the world. Has anyone ever had this whale noise come from them?
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Myco
#2 Posted : 12/11/2010 11:42:58 PM

73μ

I don't know about whale-noises, but I know that feeling/insight.

Were you smoking pure dmt or jungle spice? How'd you smoke it?

Welcome to the forums.
arrive without traveling.

kareemabduljamar
#3 Posted : 12/12/2010 12:29:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

its pure dmt out of a vg. Havent made the whole noises again.
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.

nn-DMT
#4 Posted : 12/12/2010 12:38:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I always make strange noises Very happy . Was there music playing or silence? Music helps me remember breakthroughs better
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 12/12/2010 9:55:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im usually completely quiet, but yeah theres definitely some people that make all kinds of noises during dmt experiences, its normal. I have a friend who every single time makes some very very funny noises, and later he tells me that it was as if he had no control, he was completely compelled to do it and it was as if the sound created the reality he was experiencing Very happy

Guagua
#6 Posted : 12/12/2010 12:01:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have a actually made a similar sound to what i would describe a wale noise! on my first trip and not since. i felt like it came from a true release of tension, like the dmt stripped anything away, leaving no reason to hold anything in anymore
Quetzalcoatl supreme letting off steam, Dimethyltryptamine make a man dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW6HVNuJD64

kareemabduljamar
#7 Posted : 12/12/2010 5:15:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've since tripped several more times, but haven't felt compelled to make whale noises. However, a close friend of mine tried spice recently. This wasnt the first time he tried it, but the first high dose he had ever done. He felt compelled to make whale noises as well.
I havent tried listening to music yet. I had the tv on once and it was such an annoyance I thought that silence would be better.