We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nutmeg making headlines Options

MelCat
#1 Posted : 12/11/2010 5:53:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fox 30 News - Nutmeg making a comeback
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Opiyum
#2 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:00:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No way do people snort fresh ground nutmeg right??? That's crazy if not impossible I would think.

MelCat
#3 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if people actually snort it, but there is a thread here on the nexus that gives some more input on nutmeg.
Nutmeg - The Worst Hallucinogen Ever?
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:06:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its good to see "the media" is focusing on things which will never be illegalized.

Electric.Sight
#5 Posted : 12/11/2010 8:39:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nutmeg is devastating neighborhoods worldwide, teens abuse it for an addictive high which will end the universe if not stopped! Could this be the dreaded "new meth" we've been hearing so much about?Surprised Shocked

haha but actually; at least this article makes some good out of it.
"They take everything away, we've got to start doing stupider stuff. It's a person's right to do what they want with their body," Mike Etheredge said."
Brings a good point I think, when we start banning things which show minimal harm risk, we only open the doors to having to settle for whatevers available. It should be obvious by now, PEOPLE LIKE TO GET HIGH. Can't everyone just get used to it?
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.