We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
aMT: Tryptamine's amphetamine Options

DeMenTed
#41 Posted : 9/23/2012 6:44:00 PM

Barry

Shroomtroll, yeah ive read some horror stories about aMT, i really have no explanation for that. Maybe theres some dodgy aMT doing the rounds, i have no idea tbh.

What do you mean about kiddies boshing and chinese rc section christian?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SHroomtroll
#42 Posted : 9/23/2012 7:11:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just think its up to personal chemstry and maybe how healthy you are in general, amt seems to be a very strong and slow releaser of all kinds of signal substances so im surprised the crash isnt bigger actually..

I have a friend who had a great time for the first 10hours but after that he just got really anxious cause the roll wouldnt end, he was feeling like he had taken mdma that just wouldnt wear off, tweaky sweaty and feeling dizzy.

Anyway he is asomewhat regular user of mdma so it could just be that his serotonin was all finished but the amt just kept pushing the release button for more or sumthing like that.

Anyway i have about 250mg´s left of this and im really looking for a chance to do it.

HAs anyone vaped this and how is the effect compared to oral?

DeMenTed
#43 Posted : 9/23/2012 7:22:30 PM

Barry

Yeah that could be the problem Shroomtroll. I haven't had mdma in years or any other mdma like substance except 6-apb around ten months ago. My serotonin levels were in top notch condition. Overly using mdma or aMT will probably lead to bad times on either substance. But responsible use is probably ok imo.

I vaped about 10mg of this aMT on top of the 65mg before swallowing the rest but i cant really discern if it was a good roa seeing as i was already feeling strong effects at the time. Im sure it was ok though. I definitely never got a bad vibe from it Smile

christian
#44 Posted : 9/23/2012 7:42:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
What do you mean about kiddies boshing and chinese rc section christian

I think it was this that made me say that:
DeMenTed wrote:
my plan is to get really messed up when the nbomes arrive then ill probably sleep qll night lool

To me it sounds a bit irresponsible to do this, especially doing nbomes on top of strong aMT doses. Rc talk is generally discouraged here, and combining certain rc'c can be very dangerous causing seratonin syndrome for example.

Just saying.

"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

DeMenTed
#45 Posted : 9/23/2012 7:58:30 PM

Barry

Yeah i see where you are coming from. I did think it was an irresponsible post when i read it sober and i nearly deleted that post but i decided lying is of no use in an honest forum. I suffered no serotonin crash so any concerns that i or others had never actually happened.

I haven't read of anybody else combining these 2 substances so maybe it was a bit reckless but i can honestly say i am glad i did. It may not be for everyone though Smile

DeMenTed
#46 Posted : 9/23/2012 8:00:00 PM

Barry

Btw this is an aMT thread and there is an nbome thread so talk of rc's isn't necessarily discouraged. Safety is more important on this forum.

christian
#47 Posted : 9/23/2012 8:15:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
Btw this is an aMT thread and there is an nbome thread so talk of rc's isn't necessarily discouraged. Safety is more important on this forum.

You'll find RC talk is generally discouraged, just read what it says when you post a reply. This is because rc's are very unsafe for a wide variety of reasons. It could be a dodgy synth, dodgy batch, wrongly sold product, or an inherently dangerous substance. Little is known about these substances, and combining them can be disasterous.

I'm sure you heard about the 14 deaths from 5-it use in Sweden. In the USA there has been at least 1 reported death from using the nbomes also. I don't think talking about them here is a good idea in light of that news, especially when you notice that this is a entheogen based forum, and more for deep meaningful experiences than just "getting smashed".

Trouble with the RC'S is that they are not safe, so shouldn't be promoted. There are other forums that exist for RC talk.

"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

DeMenTed
#48 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:11:41 PM

Barry

I hear you christian Smile i'm guessing you've never been in the nexus chat?

When i get rc's which is very rarely i always use a trusted vendor. Which is rather safe imo. It's not like aMT is a new substance, it's been discussed since shulgin invented it over 40 years ago. edit: upjohn invented aMT

The nbomes i have limited experience with have never gave me any negative effects.

I'm guessing if rc's were discouraged here then this thread and all the other threads related to rc's wouldn't be here.
I do agree one of my comments was a bit stupid. Most people say silly things when they are intoxicated, alcohol, dmt, mescaline or whatever.

I think the nexus has evolved enough that it can handle rc talk and if the traveller doesn't agree then i know he or one of the mods would shut and lock the thread.

Saying rc's aren't safe just isn't true either. Some are but not all unless you take an OD which obviously can be avoided by reading information on them on well trusted forums.

christian
#49 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:24:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
Saying rc's aren't safe just isn't true either. Some are but not all unless you take an OD which obviously can be avoided by reading information on them on well trusted forums.

I'm afraid you're wrong there, Demented. What you forget about is that they are RC'S, and you are the testing guinea pig. Who's to say what will happen to you some time down the line from that "one you thought was safe"..really, what do you understand about these substances? Are you a Chemist?? So how can you say that? Those vendor's are mostly just young lads selling other peoples Chems, and there aint no quality control going on like Shulgen had back in the day. How do you know if you get a contaminated batch or not?? You don't, so end of argument! Embarrased

You'll also know that Shulgen worked with the substances from a very Scientific perspective. He was a professional.Pleased

DeMenTed
#50 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:24:46 PM

Barry

In respect to my first postings on this thread. A 100mg dose is a high dose and probably isnt a good starting dose for someone new to aMT. my post about getting smashed was silly and stupid and i apologise for that.

Christian here is the rules regarding rc talk https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25363

DeMenTed
#51 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:31:45 PM

Barry

End of argument? Lol. Now that isn't very forward thinking. People here at the nexus have and always will experiment with rc's turning a blind eye to it helps no one imho.

You know as well as i do that there are certain vendors with an impeccible safety and quality record. The 5-it thing was a disaster and i suppose it could happen to anyone but is very unlikely if you use a trusted vendor. A vendor that does test it's product before sending any out. Of which there are many.

christian
#52 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
In respect to my first postings on this thread. A 100mg dose is a high dose and probably isnt a good starting dose for someone new to aMT. my post about getting smashed was silly and stupid and i apologise for that.

Christian here is the rules regarding rc talk https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25363

No worries Demented, i just was trying to spread awareness. The fact is that it's truly impossible to confirm that an RC you recieve from a vendor is safe because of the nature of it being an "RC" compound that's never been tested for safety, and because you only have their word to base your purchace on, regardless of whatever they tell you, they are in it for the money and will say what you want to hear. Simple as that.

I think i've said my bit for now, and explained correctly in reference to the attitude page, and guidelines.

Cheers. Big grin

DeMenTed
#53 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:37:06 PM

Barry

Yeah cheers christian. A sensible discussion isn't a bad thing. You are right about what you say about the safety of rc's. luckily i haven't had any of the bad experiences that we talk of.

Peace man.

christian
#54 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:40:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
End of argument? Lol. Now that isn't very forward thinking. People here at the nexus have and always will experiment with rc's turning a blind eye to it helps no one imho.

You know as well as i do that there are certain vendors with an impeccible safety and quality record. The 5-it thing was a disaster and i suppose it could happen to anyone but is very unlikely if you use a trusted vendor. A vendor that does test it's product before sending any out. Of which there are many.

Demented, you fail to understand that RC's are NOT safe. You CANNOT confirm their safety, nor can a scientist, because they haven't been safety tested yet!!, that's why they are called "research chemicals". You do not know what you are talking about. The vendors might get their compound tested to be what it is, but they are also big liars,...... and even if it is what it is- it's still not safe, because you don't have the information from a scientist to say so, therefore you are prostituting your health for a cheap chemical high that might actually harm you. Is that a way to respect your body i ask?

DeMenTed
#55 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:45:19 PM

Barry

My answer is above lol.

I would love to name a vendor that i know you will know. They are definitely to be trusted and they DO test all their products. Not all vendors are liars, thats just a whitewash and simply isnt true imo.

Peace anyway bro Smile

christian
#56 Posted : 9/23/2012 9:52:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
My answer is above lol.

I would love to name a vendor that i know you will know. They are definitely to be trusted and they DO test all their products. Not all vendors are liars, thats just a whitewash and simply isnt true imo.

Peace anyway bro Smile

Haha Demented. So do they test their Chems in a lab? Is this what they tell you? How do you know about their quality checks, is the lab report fake?... It's a dodgy, unregulated industry, and REALLY they are not chemists, just salespeople who buy stuff and sell it for a profit. Don't tell me you've fallen for the wording on their flashy sites. Embarrased

christian
#57 Posted : 9/23/2012 10:09:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Just thought I'd add that aMT isn't necessarily an RC, especially when compared to the newer breed. aMT has been used for what, 50 years?

NBOMe's however, I won't touch because I've had bad luck with 2c's and they seem rather similar from what I hear.

True Soulfood, but if i was being picky i could say, "how do you know if a vendor is actually selling you a safely synthed pure amt" or not??/ you don't, you only have their word. Funnily enough a recent vendor was giving out free samples of 5-it to people who later sussed that it wasn't 5-it. Sometimes vendors put the wrong chemical in the baggie! Shocked

Being picky here, but YES horror stories have, and will continue to occur in the world of kids selling chinese chemicals online. Sick

soulfood
#58 Posted : 9/23/2012 10:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I don't have a clue, especially with new chemicals I don't even know the taste or smell of.

I also don't know if my LSD is LSD, on the whole I stick to plants as they seem honest.

christian
#59 Posted : 9/23/2012 10:27:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I don't have a clue, especially with new chemicals I don't even know the taste or smell of.

I also don't know if my LSD is LSD, on the whole I stick to plants as they seem honest.

You said it Soulfood, plants are where it's at!

-I'm not trying to come across as a party pooper here, just spreading awareness, cos even the best RC vendors make mistakes and it's not them that are the ones that suffer. So just be aware that's all i'm trying to say. Life is a gift, and these plants have been used for many years safely to impart wisdom, knowledge and insight...no chemists hands touched them, haha!

Peace dudes! Cool

DeMenTed
#60 Posted : 9/23/2012 10:42:49 PM

Barry

Plants can kill too Smile

But yeah dmt etc have a safer profile than rc's, that's for sure Smile

PREV12345NEXT