We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
aMT: Tryptamine's amphetamine Options

ibeing897
#21 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:12:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

justine wrote:
lbeing789 wrote:
Bancopuma wrote:

P.S. Ibeing789 we're all individuals here and react differently to things...you stated that 5mg was "surprisingly trippy" and I was just stating that I didn't find that to be the case at all. A staggered dose of 30mg produced minimal trippy effects, some colour enhancement and subtle patterning, but that was it really, the body buzz was quite powerful however. The doses used by people on Erowid seem to be much higher still, but I'd rather choose something else if I'm trying to achieve powerful psychedelic effects.

Yeah we're gonna have different ideas of what "surprisingly trippy" denotes, I mean, I don't know how hardcore you are, it's relative isn't it... your effects sound the same as mine, 30mg does pretty much that...I'll tell you about my experience with 5mg, I once took it to try it out, heard it was a nice pick me up, went to work on it, found it impossible to work, far too distracted and actually anxious/twitchy as well + a low level nausea... thats what I meant by "surprisingly trippy", I should've said "surprisingly active" I was expecting 5mg to do much less Smile much love.

That's surprising because 5-10mg pills of amt used to be prescribed in the soviet union as an antidepressant.

Yeah but they were problematic... I think I had 2 cups of coffee, + vaped high grade... plus it degrades in the air..sry, meaning the old soviet stuff may not have been that strong in the end.. maybe that's what it was like.
all posts are fictional

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

justine
#22 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well you're right lbeing789, shoe is quite aggresive and I'm flabbergasted to see that after 1550 posts he still struggles with such an inflated ego.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Electric.Sight
#23 Posted : 12/16/2010 10:17:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For what it's worth; I smoked a little more that day, for a total of about 12mg. I think I am pretty good at recognizing effects, even if they are slight. I can say with confidence I experienced symptoms of a serotonin crash the day after. It wasn't all that bad, but it was only a threshold dose. AMT feels more toxic than DMT, but feeling isn't everything. Compared to something like MDMA the crash wasn't nearly as bad, but we'll see when I take a full dose. AMT is contradicting the day after, because I also experienced a tryptamine afterglow.

IME 5-10mg smoked is still threshold effects. This would probably be too much if someone had important tasks to do, but I was able to go to do some basic errands quite well. Mentally I was barely incapacitated. Physically my stomach was a little upset, but not enough to make me sick. I was able to fall asleep surprisingly easy a few hours later, but I was really tired from staying up all night. I think I'd have a MUCH harder time sleeping on a real-dose with proper rest before hand.

Barely got psychedelic effects, things started looking "fluid" like first alerts when normally tripping, but didn't advance passed that.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

shoe
#24 Posted : 12/17/2010 6:42:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ibeing789: I shouldn't have to re-state the same thing over and over. just re-read my posts. You can disagree with that point all you like, but you've not provided any evidence or understanding beyond a quick statement of "it's the effect that's caused" which frankly, is weak. yes, biochemistry is a complex web of chemical transformations but you can be sure that metabolites add up to the drug metabolised, every time. you can be sure that simmelar drugs have simmelar effects, toxicity is no exception. MDA is also a candidate for neurotoxicity, just like MDMA.

clearly, to you it doesn't *matter* what I think, but I think that this study showing AET to be neurotoxic, is flawed. I haven't seen any repeat studies.
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

ibeing897
#25 Posted : 12/18/2010 11:05:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
Ibeing789: I shouldn't have to re-state the same thing over and over. just re-read my posts. You can disagree with that point all you like, but you've not provided any evidence or understanding beyond a quick statement of "it's the effect that's caused" which frankly, is weak. yes, biochemistry is a complex web of chemical transformations but you can be sure that metabolites add up to the drug metabolised, every time. you can be sure that simmelar drugs have simmelar effects, toxicity is no exception. MDA is also a candidate for neurotoxicity, just like MDMA.

clearly, to you it doesn't *matter* what I think, but I think that this study showing AET to be neurotoxic, is flawed. I haven't seen any repeat studies.

shoe... I'm not going to re-read your posts. I'm finished with the discussion, I'm finished listening to you. I don't think the several paragraphs I posted add up to a "quick statement". You got owned in this debate and everybody knows it, you've only tried to back peddle on all the things you've said and your arrogance (like others have said) is astounding. Don't bother replying, because I'm not even going to look at this thread again... sort out the way you talk to people, it's rude and when you lose an argument, take a like a man.
all posts are fictional

dumbstruck
#26 Posted : 12/18/2010 11:31:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

edit: Oops. Don't mind me.

jamie
#27 Posted : 12/18/2010 5:09:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"MDA is also a candidate for neurotoxicity, just like MDMA."

Can you post a link please shoe?..I always read that MDA did not provoke the same neurotoxic effects as MDMA..

Long live the unwoke.

Bancopuma
#28 Posted : 12/18/2010 8:27:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Studies on rats seem to indicate that MDA has all the neurotoxic potential as MDMA, but it seems like MDA is a more powerful stimulant and can cause more stimulant like toxicity and side effects.

http://www.maps.org/publications/1988_ohearn_1.pdf

http://www.mdma.net/mda/index.html

jamie
#29 Posted : 12/18/2010 9:04:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^thanks..yeah I knew it had some neurotoxicity, but just that it is not due to the same mechanisms of MDMA..trying to make the comparison between them linking the similar structures to similar toxicity issues just didnt seem relevant from what I had read.
Long live the unwoke.

DeMenTed
#30 Posted : 9/19/2012 10:06:58 PM

Barry

I received 100mg of amt today. Ive bombed 65mg so far and might take the rest later once the 65 Mg hits me.

I hope its a gooood un Pleased

Peace brothers.

DeMenTed
#31 Posted : 9/19/2012 11:45:54 PM

Barry

Im on 100mg amt now

Kash
#32 Posted : 9/20/2012 1:17:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

DeMenTed wrote:
Im on 100mg amt now

Ok?.. Lol how is the experience try describing it. Razz I have read alittle bit about amt in the past but not too much.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

SHroomtroll
#33 Posted : 9/20/2012 6:56:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow 100mg is quite a dose Smile

Someone is frying bawls i think Pleased

soulfood
#34 Posted : 9/20/2012 8:54:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

100mg would have me humping my bed posts!!!

I never went higher than 50 and that had me rather electric. Btw, DMT combines with aMT better than any other stimulant I ever tried. Just throwing that out there Pleased

You may feel a little out of sorts tomorrow.

Let me know how it goes Smile

DeMenTed
#35 Posted : 9/20/2012 8:56:47 AM

Barry

well ill have some nbomes in ythe next couple of hours, should be a good combo Smile

btw 100mg is amazing soul Pleased

DeMenTed
#36 Posted : 9/20/2012 8:57:49 AM

Barry

my plan is to get really messed up when the nbomes arrive then ill probably sleep qll night lool

DeMenTed
#37 Posted : 9/20/2012 8:59:08 AM

Barry

great to hear your views soulfood, ive always respected and love you bro

DeMenTed
#38 Posted : 9/23/2012 7:44:14 AM

Barry

Well my now sober head still thinks that aMT is an amazing drug! It took nearly 4 hours to hit me though but the effects when it did were totally satisfying! It felt quite mdmesque but with absolutely no mdma like comedown or toxic feeling. no serotonin crash or anything.

In the morning when i was still feeling affects i took some 25-i NBOMe and that just added immensely to the experience!

Overall i had an amazing 20 hours of bliss and love. I can honestly say i never felt any bad effects like i would do with mdma or mda. It felt pretty safe to me. I would recommend aMT to anyone interested in psychedelic compounds. It's nowhere near as trippy as dmt or lsd or the NBOMe's but the euphoria was totally class! equal or dare i say even better than mdma Smile

I will definitely be trying this again.

SHroomtroll
#39 Posted : 9/23/2012 10:15:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to add that amt seems to affect people very differently, some people get a really nice trippy high with no side effects whereas others seems to feel like shit during the whole experience and get even worse comedowns than from mdma.

christian
#40 Posted : 9/23/2012 10:23:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe we need a "chinese rc", kiddies 'boshing' section for threads like this! Laughing
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

PREV1234NEXT»