We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
528 Experience Options

Global
#1 Posted : 12/9/2010 8:36:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yesterday I pulled .64g of spice which I was quite pleased with. I had just cleaned my GVG so it looked pristine (for once). I loaded up 30mg this morning and meditated in bed for five minutes while listening to the 528 Hz frequency. I had a very positive experience with it once way back in August in which I felt I was seeing the frequency for the way it looks in a cymatic representation which I verified later that day. Anyway, after the five minutes of meditation I took the two biggest rips I could as the frequency persisted. I closed my eyes and began to hear the frequency as a lot of fairly big oscillations as opposed to the "pure" tone I usually perceive (although I don't want to be misleading when I say "pure" because these oscillations were pure but in a different way).

My vision began to take form. I was in this golden-white room with very large fractal groupings flying around. What seemed to begin to unfold was a sort of slide show that has become quite regular in my DMT visions. What normally happens at this point is that there's something like 3-5 scenes that manifest themselves in an alternating regular pattern. So if we number the "slides" S1-S5, then S1 would be the golden-white room with it's set of images, then S2 would appear and might be green and purple with its own very distinct large fractals, and so on so the order of slides would be S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S1 S2...

but that's now what happened. It started with S1, made it half way through S2 and suddenly and instantaneously went to S1 and it would loop like that continuously. Usually the scenes slide into each other, but it would get partially through S2 and jolt back to the beginning like an incomplete video on loop. I suddenly became quite aware of the frequency, but now there were other frequencies as well. They were much higher and kind of bell like. I realized that maybe the frequency was creating this broken loop in someway so I ripped off my headphones. The scene before me then proceeded to cascade and unfold making its way out of the loop, but not quite back into a slide show either. I could now hear those higher frequencies still ringing as clear as day. This brought me a great pleasure. Has anyone else had any really positive experiences with this frequency?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

physics envy
#2 Posted : 12/12/2010 3:05:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's wife uses a 528hz frequency every time she journeys...for the last 30 or so experiences. It's very calming and 'safe'. A nice by-product is that by meditating and listening to the same 'song', she can at times get back into a light dmt meditation without the spice.

Peace!
Salvia quid enthusiast