We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
SYNCHRONISED HYPERSPACE EVENT Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 7/14/2008 10:30:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Website for the Synchronised Hyperspace Event:
http://www.entheogenic-portal.com

idtravlr suggested in this thread to organise a synchronised Hyperspace Event:

idtravlr wrote:
I'm interested what might happen if many of us participated in a synchronized dosing... All of us, across the world, firing off our spice at the same moment in time. Maybe nothing would come of it, maybe something spectacular would come of it, who knows... Regardless, I think it would be a very cool experiment! At a minimum, imagine the trip reports that would be posted here, as different and / or similar as they might be, all experienced within the exact same window of time! OR, perhaps something deeper might manifest, allowing us to understand hyperspace in a whole new way!?

This thread is for the organisation of this event.

For this event we have to organise the following:
*Set a date and time
*Get people involved

DATE/TIME
For the date and time you can make suggestions, one date that has been mentioned is the opening of the olympics on August the eight. Please suggest a date or comply with a date.

GETTING PEOPLE INVOLVED
To get as many people involved as possible I will create a link on the front page of the DMT-Nexus to a special subpage on the DMT-Nexus about this event. We also need a nice logo for the Synchronised Hyperspace Event so we can links to this event on other sites. The more people to participate the better!

On this moment we need someone who can create a special logo for this event!

One question I have at this moment:
Will this be a DMT related event only or is it also open to other entheogens? Please post which entheogens are allowed (or not) and state why.

You can also post other suggestion in this thread, I will update the first post in time.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

shoe
#2 Posted : 7/14/2008 10:42:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all, I suggest since this is essentially an excersize in MAGICK,
of which I am familiar; we ask everyone to create a symbol, a personal
glyph which we will print off, or draw, and a name by which we can
identify hyperspace travelers and focus on them.

Assemble all the glyphs in an area, a cirlce, taking care to ritualise,
cleanse and meditate before assembling the physical meeting point.

this should be done preferably a in circle, but if you dont want to
cast a circle atleast assemble the glyphs, the correct order.

This hsould be done at the same time across the country,
perhaps 10 minuites before blast off.

Spice should also be assembled.

in that case, I suggest that A) EVERYONE SUBMITS A PERSONAL GLYPH

and B) THE THREAD STARTER POSTS THE TIME, DATE, and GLYPH ORDER

on the thread, with attached all the gylphs and names that are participating.

Then, allow time to focus on the glyphs, and toke up..

I will post mine here along with the logo for " DMEET. "

shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

shoe
#3 Posted : 7/14/2008 10:54:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

See attached files.

also, UK Time for my friend SWIM... So, preferably 10pm GMT. Or something simmelar. Thing is SWIM Doesn't have spice just yet
shoe attached the following image(s):
dmLOGO.jpg (101kb) downloaded 4,043 time(s).
shoe gylph.jpg (241kb) downloaded 4,072 time(s).
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН

adrian89987
#4 Posted : 7/14/2008 11:54:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oooh I am in!
Early August sounds like a good time to me as a week or so is needed to prepare supplies.

Now these....glyph things that you are suggesting, shoe...glyphs all basically look like what you have posted, as in some simple symbol?

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 7/15/2008 7:25:57 AM

"No, seriously"

A quick reply here.

As for the glyphs: its a good idea to have a glyph and focus on that yourself before the event but I don't think you should show them BEFORE the event.

AFTER the event, people can PM me with the symbols they saw in hyperspace, after which all people will reveal their glyphs.

This way we make it more of a scientific test because if you would see the glyphs beforehand it's possible your brain can make other hyperspace travelers up and we still don't know if hyperspace is real.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

idtravlr
#6 Posted : 7/15/2008 8:06:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:

For this event we have to organise the following:
*Set a date and time
*Get people involved

DATE/TIME
For the date and time you can make suggestions, one date that has been mentioned is the opening of the olympics on August the eight. Please suggest a date or comply with a date.

GETTING PEOPLE INVOLVED
To get as many people involved as possible I will create a link on the front page of the DMT-Nexus to a special subpage on the DMT-Nexus about this event. We also need a nice logo for the Synchronised Hyperspace Event so we can links to this event on other sites. The more people to participate the better!

On this moment we need someone who can create a special logo for this event!

One question I have at this moment:
Will this be a DMT related event only or is it also open to other entheogens?

The Traveler

The Traveler - First of all, thank you so much for embracing this idea and taking it to the next level!

Regarding date and time, I'm going to post a date window here in order to narrow things down a bit, and to avoid a never-ending "date debate". The date window that I'm suggesting (and would prefer people to stay within) is: July 25th - August 9th, based on GMT. Participants, please use this site to translate the GMT dates to your localized times: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Please choose a date that works for you, and we will just go with the popular vote. If you'd like to add a time to your date choice, please do. If your preferred time depends on the date, then just don't specify a time, and I'll take another poll once the date is confirmed. PLEASE USE GMT TIME FOR ALL DATE / TIME SUGGESTIONS to avoid confusion. PLEASE HAVE ALL DATE SUGGESTIONS IN BY THIS WEEK, JULY 18th. I will check back and tally the results no later than JULY 19th, and pass this info on to The Traveler for his world-wide posting.

I love the logo idea, everyone please submit your logo ideas to this thread for The Traveler to use. I'll see what I can come up with as well.

I think the focus of this event should be DMT specific, but I'm certainly not opposed to (nor could or should anyone enforce) anyone else from joining in with a different entheogen. Discrimination of any sort certainly wouldn't inspire a healthy energy imo.

Please respond ASAP in an effort to help me and The Traveler get the word out in a timely manner. I agree that the more journeyers the better, so let's get on with it!

Thanks all! Please reply with your date / time (GMT) choices!

idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

тАжis DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishmentтАж [crowd laughter]тАж Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raisedтАж a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 7/15/2008 5:48:22 PM

"No, seriously"

For DATE/TIME I love august 9th - 20:00 GMT

rellik
#8 Posted : 7/15/2008 6:37:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i agree with traveler, the glyphs should only be revealed after the launch

+1 on aug. 9 - 20:00 GMT as well Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Big Inhale
#9 Posted : 7/15/2008 9:18:00 PM

The Enlightend One

That Date is perfect. Some friends and I will be at a festival in Illinois.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

lemmy
#10 Posted : 7/16/2008 12:15:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i will be drinking aya,but i will make sure i drink it about an hour before the rest of you take off just to be sure the mothership doesnt leave without me.

Garulfo
#11 Posted : 7/16/2008 12:53:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So far I'm ok for august 9, 20 h GMT

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 7/16/2008 7:35:08 AM

"No, seriously"

Good to hear you all participate!

I'm also on aya with this event. I start 1.5 hour before the event with the aya probably kicking in at least an half hour before the event. All to pave the way to say so. Pleased

shoe
#13 Posted : 7/16/2008 8:35:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
A quick reply here.

As for the glyphs: its a good idea to have a glyph and focus on that yourself before the event but I don't think you should show them BEFORE the event.

AFTER the event, people can PM me with the symbols they saw in hyperspace, after which all people will reveal their glyphs.

This way we make it more of a scientific test because if you would see the glyphs beforehand it's possible your brain can make other hyperspace travelers up and we still don't know if hyperspace is real.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

thats' good in terms of being scientific, but how are we going to co-ordinate this? and like,
direct ourselves all to the same area?
shoe

shoe
#14 Posted : 7/16/2008 8:37:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rellik wrote:
i agree with traveler, the glyphs should only be revealed after the launch

+1 on aug. 9 - 20:00 GMT as well Smile

thats fine for swim; will be before swim goes out on a saturday.
shoe

timeloop
#15 Posted : 7/16/2008 8:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is a very cool idea... count me in.

This will be my first journey trying fumauasca.

I will create a glyph asap.

I dont really mind about the time/date... however I think that the 08/08/08 sometime would be interesting.

Smile

endlessness
#16 Posted : 7/16/2008 11:05:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would suggest a full moon day.. does anybody know the moon his suggested day?

shoe
#17 Posted : 7/16/2008 1:23:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

actually we're having a forest party this friday (18th) and it'll be full then, it goes on a 28 day cycle so count on from then. probably around the 2nd week of august...
shoe

lemmy
#18 Posted : 7/16/2008 2:00:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
I would suggest a full moon day.. does anybody know the moon his suggested day?
this is a good idea.only thing is we wont all be seing the moon at the same time.

smokeydaze
#19 Posted : 7/16/2008 3:19:44 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

where do i sign up..or down. sideways?
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Infinite I
#20 Posted : 7/16/2008 3:35:19 PM

JC

Well up for this too ill get off work that night, might also be taking the aya though.

123NEXT»