We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa and dancing. Options

Will-Being
#1 Posted : 12/8/2010 5:37:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

right id be interested to know what environments people choose to smoke their changa in. Reason im asking is ive started smoking changa on the dancefloor at psy parties with absolutely stunning results. The feeling and energy that it gives you is amazing. also the moves and ways you can dance is truely out of this world. its amazing, felt like i was spinning myself into a new reality at points. just wondering if anybody has ever tried this? if not try it its definatly worth trying if you enjoy dancing! truely spiritual experience. Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/8/2010 5:53:26 PM

Opticuswrangler twirls a bow staff on top of mountains.

I stand with mudras in redwood forests dissolve.

Dancing has got to be one of the primary expressions for energetic recalibration.

The overwhelming clarity the spice induces can be seen not only through verbal communication, but bodily as well.

Will-Being
#3 Posted : 12/8/2010 7:08:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
The overwhelming clarity the spice induces can be seen not only through verbal communication, but bodily as well.

yeah your not wrong! i love dancing, but the shapes and directions and fluidity of the moves and then being able to move into such intricate interlocking interweaving patterns its like your body takes on some of the shapes of the hallucinations you can see. body popping, robot dancing absoutely amazing. this wasnt in my head either, actually had this guy come up to me looking amazed saying he's never seen someones body move like that! ha ha its not an ego thing at all cause it amazes me just as much!

only way i can describe it is something like this... http://video.google.com/...id=-7325141077711090283# but more psychadelic, i wasnt able to dance like this before the changa, its such an amazing tool for increasing your knowledge in whatever area you choose toy use it for. amazed! Very happy

Swarupa
#4 Posted : 12/8/2010 7:21:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Im glad you said its spiritual, as that seems to be lacking in many a report.

Will-Being
#5 Posted : 12/8/2010 8:44:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Chronic wrote:
Im glad you said its spiritual, cause i was ready to read one of those 'partyscene' threads, which are hilarious, but totally disrespectful to what DMT is about imo

no one way is better than the other. ive used dmt on my own ive used it in groups and ive used it to dance and raise my vibration that way. i do think that smoking it when drunk or high on other drugs is a waste as makes it harder to comprehened what has happened and remember the experience, it can still be enjoyable, but thats pretty much all it is nothing more other than a bit of escapism. each to thier own though who can say that they know best. people have to find what works best for them and learn their own lessons imo Smile x

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 12/8/2010 11:08:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think dancing would be incredible, im just glad you felt a spiritual vibe from it rather than just 'tripping balls to the walls' type attitude.

I've been there myself, i just think there's so much more to DMT.

Will-Being
#7 Posted : 12/8/2010 11:31:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Chronic wrote:
I think dancing would be incredible, im just glad you felt a spiritual vibe from it rather than just 'tripping balls to the walls' type attitude Pleased
I've been there myself, i just think there's so much more to DMT

exactly! obviosuly the tripping part is amazing, but the effects go far further than a simple hallucination. felt like i was moving into other realitys and that my movements were being controlled by something other than myself and almost felt telepathic at points. dancing can be spiritual enough on its own.. Very happy

Soulshine
#8 Posted : 12/9/2010 4:44:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an amazing spontainious freak out dance session once (yellow crystals). I was smoking solo sitting on my bed, listening to a very tribal sounding shpongle song. The rythm just got a hold of me and took over...

At first my eyes were closed. And suddenly they popped open. I sprung to my feet, standing on my bed. My body went into what seemed to be a kata or a crazy tribal dance. I almost felt possessed. As i was dancing in syncopated beat with the drums, it almost seemed as if i could see the dance locomotion a split second before i actually did it.

I also got the very surreal feeling as if i was going to transport (possibly a similar feeling to yours) into the other relm (and thought i did for a split sec. i guess i will never know), there were times when i couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed (very intense visuals), also there was a large mirror on the wall in front of me which really tripped me out.

Have you ever heard of the fairy circles myth?
I heard about them for the first time when reading Graham Hancock's Supernalural. There are no reasent accounts that i know of, but what they are, are circles of fairys dancing insync, in a circle in order to open a portal to their world.

The fairy's or elfs also were said to have the ability to temperarily paralize any one that might interfear with a "fairy blast" Laughing

Some pretty far out celtic claim, but who really knows? Laughing Laughing It's a strange world we live in.

thats my two cents for now...

Soulshine
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

rOm
#9 Posted : 12/9/2010 8:52:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To the OP, how did you smoke the changa ?
Was it in joint ?
How can you be sure it dosen't make you want to lye down or seat for a rest ?
I'm just curious, I wouldn't think it will work for sure in da dancefloor..
Take care.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

justine
#10 Posted : 12/9/2010 8:59:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Was it in joint ?
Take care.

I agree, I was also very energized during my first changa session but now all I want to do after vaping it is to lie down,
if the op falls down on the dancefloor with a changa joint in his hands it would be very very bad press for all of us.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Will-Being
#11 Posted : 12/14/2010 11:53:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@ soulshine thats descibed pretty much exactly how it happens when i smoke and dance. toke on the pipe a few hits then hold it in and before ive even started blowing out i can feel the energy flowing into me and start dancing in the most amazing way. i only really know this because ive had people come up and tell me afterwards!Embarrased i can tell something special is happening because im moving faster and quicker and in the most bizare way, but its not like i have to think of how to move to the music its like i am totally in the moment and that is the only way my body could possibly move, but in ways i would never have thought of before. anyway i could go on about this for ever! Laughing ill have a look about the fairy rings stuff.. thanks Smile

@ rom i smoked the changa in a small pipe. id say getting maybe 5+ hits out of a g. this isnt a 1:1 ratio tho, but about a 30% mix. and for me personally i have tried this many, many times so i am sure that it doesnt want to make me lie down 100%Very happy but everybody is different. so maybe if you try this have someone who knows what you are about to do with you to catch you just in case it is too much. i have seen someone drop to thier knees after smoking it in a spliff, but as i said everybody is different and the guy that did this was still with it, but think it was just a reaction to how amazed he was.

@ justine you have no need to worry. i am respectful and only do it with friends around. I have done this a fair few times over the last 2 years so im pretty sure how i am going to react when i smoke it. only once have i ever had a negative or less than enjoyable experience this way and i have learnt from it, so its all good. i was sort of being lightly pressured by friends to smoke some, didnt really want to as it just didnt feel right at that moment, anyway so i smoked some for whatever reason and it made me feel really strange and uneasy i had to go and have a lie down in some grass away from that party for a bit. So ive learned i only ever smoke it when it feels right not just cause i have it in my pocket. live and learn.

but for now id say if you havent tried dancing while smoking it at least once then you are missing out on an amazing experience imo.

thankyou for the concern though Smile x

Big Inhale
#12 Posted : 12/15/2010 5:34:15 PM

The Enlightend One

justine wrote:
rOm wrote:
Was it in joint ?
Take care.

I agree, I was also very energized during my first changa session but now all I want to do after vaping it is to lie down,
if the op falls down on the dancefloor with a changa joint in his hands it would be very very bad press for all of us.
Come on now its not like he is going to drop dead besides he was at a party not a concert.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Tribal
#13 Posted : 12/16/2010 2:04:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I know what you're talking about with dancing. It feels like I AM the dance, like the music takes over every part of my body. I've made shapes that I didn't even know were possible or how I stayed on balance. It's truly amazing.

Will-Being
#14 Posted : 12/16/2010 4:56:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tribal wrote:
I know what you're talking about with dancing. It feels like I AM the dance, like the music takes over every part of my body. I've made shapes that I didn't even know were possible or how I stayed on balance. It's truly amazing.

this sums it up perfectly! its insane, getting goose bumps just thinking about it nowVery happy