We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Aliens have been recording my trips... Options

seven7seven
#1 Posted : 12/8/2010 6:53:57 AM

Stewie

After a few sub-breakthrough experiences, that can be described as blah at most, I was blasted onto a spaceship with two of the grey aliens. They had a device of some kind that contained all of my previous DMT trips. I could see into all of them and relive them if I looked deep into one. They appeared as floating orbs.

They had all of the trips collected in some strange collection device, kind of looked like a missile shaped box. They told me why they had implanted me. It was so they could record these DMT experiences, collect, and review them. They knew that there is great power contained within the DMT experience. They said they don’t have anyway of going through the trip themselves and must record and review other beings trips.

They didn’t appear as friendly, or mean. They didn’t seem like they wanted to cause harm, but they also didn’t seem to concerned for my well being, like I was being used as a tool.

I felt as if they had complete control of my breakthrough. As if the DMT turned on a beacon and they pulled me the rest of the way there.

After they collected all of my trips, it was like they hit a trap door and I was thrust into darkness, back to my room.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Vito
#2 Posted : 12/10/2010 12:08:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pretty intense dude. Is it your first of such experiences? Do you feel Ill at ease due to it or due to their indifferent nature nature also not concerned. All in all. Thankyou for sharing.
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

Lucent
#3 Posted : 12/10/2010 12:15:20 AM

White

Damn, Vito said it, sounds intense man..

Have you done DMT since then? Have any of the same themes been brought up, or are you hesitant to do it again because you feel that the aliens are USING you, or are against you?

I'd love to hear what your thoughts on such an intense experience are. Smile

seven7seven
#4 Posted : 12/10/2010 7:28:58 AM

Stewie

No, this experience doesn't worry me much. I met with this particular type of alien numerous times now, probably my most common trip. This was probably the least disturbing experience I have had with the greys.

The technology to record a trip is something me and my friends have talked about for some time. Wouldn't it be cool to record the trips like they are seen through your eyes? We've discussed a plan to steal the drill from the aliens and try to develop this technology ourselves (a joke of sorts). Now I come to find out they already have the technology, gotta have it. But, since they seemed so in control over me, it is gonna be hard to get.

Anyway, for me, this type of experience only makes me want to dig deeper. Every time I think the DMT is just fooling with my brain, it shows me something that makes me feel as if these experiences are not manifestations of my mind, but actual different planes of existence. I love it!!!

martiemcfry
#5 Posted : 12/10/2010 9:27:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yeah the greys seem to be unconcerned about our feelings, but i dont feel them neccesarily aggresive, just cold and manipulative.
Dude im down for stealing that thing from them Very happy

dream_denizen
#6 Posted : 12/10/2010 5:12:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There must be a way to study them like they did you. I had a profound experience with alien entities and had the urge to go back and perform my own tests. I've yet to go back though, that trip showed me the immense power of the spirit molecule and I need to use it more sparingly.

If you have similar experiences in the future keep updating. Maybe we can form something tangible from "their" realm.

Arahantzz
#7 Posted : 12/16/2010 9:52:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If this device was real, how would you get it back to our reality/dimension? could something like that really be replicated in our reality? or were you thinking of taking back in another form?(somehow storing the "device" or the nature of it in your mind?) Im afraid iv never done DMT so there might be something im missing, but im familiar with alien/abduction scenario's and they are an interesting phenomena.
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel,
is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed.

- Albert einstein

911aware
#8 Posted : 12/17/2010 9:16:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Arahantzz wrote:
If this device was real, how would you get it back to our reality/dimension? could something like that really be replicated in our reality? or were you thinking of taking back in another form?(somehow storing the "device" or the nature of it in your mind?) Im afraid iv never done DMT so there might be something im missing, but im familiar with alien/abduction scenario's and they are an interesting phenomena.

a friend reported to me a similar experience. he said there were two entities arguing above/behind him....kind of like saying give it to him, dont give it to him (whatever "it" was). then he said a light shot through his forehead and they said "you are fixed"...

good report.