We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Begining Options

davelitt16
#1 Posted : 12/8/2010 2:57:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Progress is inevitable. A measly 4 grams of mushrooms in tea, with a few bowls of herb. A mild, closed eye trip endured for at least 2 hours. My goal, was to prepare for hyperspace, a simply imposable task. From this point on, i will remain pure for the great spice. My plans are inevitable, set in motion by my curiosity. Materials will soon be arriving, and my extraction will begin. I proceed with total, and unlimited humility, respect, and selflessness.

I do not want "full membership" and my postings here have no relation. I wish simply to gain acceptance into this wonderful community, and i hope my skills in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics will benefit this community, in effort to try and repay all the community has done to help me.

My purpose for spice is enlightenment. I wish to benefit spiritually, and morally. I wish to contemplate Mathematics in hyperspace, and the physical laws that dictate it.

This is the beginning of my life of curiosity, and i hope the great spice will allow me to explore the depths of hyperspace

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ellis D'Empty
#2 Posted : 12/8/2010 9:58:48 AM

Snirfneblin

Welcome Smile I hope you are able to comprehend mathematics in the 'world' which defies all law. I wish you luck on your future extractions. If you need help, the WIKI is always good. Smile Also so it chat XD
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/8/2010 12:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! You'll get full membership soon enough im sure Smile And yeah definitely whatever skills you have will be welcome here, each one contributes in their own way Smile

What extraction route are you planning on taking?

Enoon
#4 Posted : 12/8/2010 4:34:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome davelitt16,

I'm interested to hear your math-in-hyperspace and physics-in-hyperspace theories!! Let me know what you discover!

much love,
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

daninva
#5 Posted : 12/8/2010 6:54:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

good luck dave. i too am hoping to have my first experience in a week or two. no expectations going in, just as an observer.

davelitt16
#6 Posted : 12/9/2010 10:05:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is simply fascinating. People who actually care!! I'm so happy to be so welcomed in such a fantastic place. I have doubts about understanding Hyperspace, but it is my nature to digest, and understand everything, so I'm hoping i can do the same. Im planning on a A/B extraction, since mainly involve chemistry, I can get virtually any chemical needed, so i think lab grade 18M HCL and pure NaOH is my best bet.

Also mentioned was a "chat" Is it possible that a live collection of Nexians could exist!?

Again, thanks to everyone, and the Nexus.

I know my life is going to change. Plato's Allegory of the Cave has never ment so much to meSmile

gammagore
#7 Posted : 12/9/2010 10:11:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ welcome to the NexusSmile

endlessness
#8 Posted : 12/9/2010 10:47:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

While using hcl wont hurt, I dont think there's any real advantage in using it instead of, say, vinegar. Whichever way you do will be fine though Smile

Regarding chat, look at the link on top right of the screen just under the nexus banner.

Good luck with the extraction, and keep us posted!

davelitt16
#9 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:46:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh wow, that's embarrassing, Ive been scouring this site for such a feature... Its always right in front of your nose isn't it.. haha.. Ive read a few things saying that Vinegar could pose problems to yield, but if you think vinegar will work equally as well, id prefer, transporting 30+ molar (not sure what our stock is) HCl and diluting it down isn't something i really want to do haha. Again thanks everyone, hopefully the mimosa will be in soon!

endlessness
#10 Posted : 12/11/2010 7:33:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well people have been getting 2% yield with vinegar (though dont expect that, better think 1% so you dont get dissapointed if you dont get so high), so I dont see how vinegar poses problems in terms of yield. DMT acetate is VERY water soluble, which is all you need for that part of the extraction to work perfectly Smile

Anyways good luck, tell us how it goes!