We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Familiarly Peculiar, an anthology. Options

journeyman
#1 Posted : 12/2/2010 4:41:49 PM

Tyler

1) So, about 4 months ago or so, i acquired some .3g of dmt. I convinced two close friends to try it with me. We all sit on the floor. I weigh out three hits of dmt, .05g per. So I sit on the floor, pack some mj leaf (worst i had, fewest trichromes), and sprinkle .05g of yellow-orange crystals on top.

I take the largest rip that I possibly can out of a small bong type water pipe with a metal bowl, being very careful not to burn the crystals, delicately warming them like a fine hash. I hold the hit in as long as i can and feel myself thrown back to the floor in slow motion. I exhale, the whole time the world around me changing, then fading away to a world completely separate from the physical.
I felt my essence fly through blackness until i came upon a giant mass of moving, crawling liquid/solid/plasma gears, intertwined in the most intricate beautiful pattern i felt more moved than i ever have. The place i was seemed to have 3 dimensions, and was not interesting at all except for the mass. I floated in the nothingness and watched the mass change and move completely in awe, the whole time feeling the presence of something else, but also feeling of complete oneness and love as if i were in the deepest meditative state ever conceived. The feeling begins to fade and i come back, completely confused by my body. I look at my friends with an enormous, genuine smile and begin to prepare their tokes.

All i will say about their trips is that they both loved it intensely and have been noticeably happier people since.

2) Later that same day, i talked to my friend about dmt, and my trip, and he told me about breaking through. He said he had never done it, but he also said he has smoked a .1 and never broken through. So, taking this terrible advice, i decided to proceed to smoke the rest of what i have, and smoke .15g

I go home later, and make sure that my house is quite nice and pristine. I set a barrier for my dog so that her snoring would not bother me(pug). I sit down on my bed, and take the biggest hit i have ever taken of anything in my entire life, and torch the entire .15g of dmt on top of mj leaf. I set the pipe down, and am rocketed to nowhere, the most intense feeling in my body, but there was a problem. It felt as if i sucked something down into the pipe and into my mouth. I felt my mind being pulled into hyperspace, but fought it due to my mouth being full of dmt and scooby snacks.
I then do something i will never do again. I open my eyes, and stand up. I can barely stand. My feet are a size 13, but when i look down, i see baby feet. I stumble terrible through my house, knocking over a bong, and get to the sink. I turn it on, and of course, the water that comes out looks like the tie dyed geometric patterned machine gears/plasma. I stand there in shock for what then seemed like quite some time, but now as i think about it, probably wasn't very long as all. I know what i must do, so i cup my hands and drink and swish and spit and drink. The water i spit out was normal looking. Successfully having ridden my mouth of the horrid substance that had previously started a war with my taste buds, i stumbled back to the my bed, taking off my soaked shirt and pants and picking up my bong(thankfully still intact) on the way.
I then lay down, close my eyes, and try to let the feeling overcome me. It did not. But i then started to hear these voices, almost more like thoughts that weren't mine. They said to me that i was doing many things wrong. That it was too much. That i should be in a better environment. They said i should wait and let my physical mind think about and better come to terms with my experience earlier that day. I laid there in the feeling of eternal bliss for what was probably only a few moments (my perception of time is terrible when i have not smoked dmt or anything for that matter)

Then i got up, and went to make dinner.

3) A few weeks later, i got my nerve back up, and i acquired some more from the same friend. I went over to a different friends house where my special pipe was,(a few more people had smoked out of it since i had, so it became the tool) I packed myself .08, thinking a little over half of my last 1.5 trip would be perfect. It was. I packed it on top of a screen, a little leaf, a bunch of ashes, then on top of it, put more leaf/ashes, and 2 screens.

I torched the whole thing perfectly, and blasted off. As i was falling back, i felt a terrible warm sensation in my groin. Then forgot about it, for then I felt my soul separate itself from my physical body and change over to a different dimension only accessible by my soul. It was the exact same as my first trip. I flew threw blackness til i saw the giant mass. Only this time, i didn't slow down and stop outside of it. I flew incredibly fast towards it until i exploded into it, i felt myself become apart of it. I looked at myself and could hardly tell myself from the plasma goo. I could look in every direction at once and constantly saw the gears constantly changing color. I felt very overwhelmed and started getting scared.
The thoughts in my mind were as follows: "This can't be. This is what happens when you die? Oh my god, i don't like it. I don't like it at all, this is terrible. What is going on? Is this going to last? It is. I know it is. I'm here forever. This will last forever, dmt is a door to this place and this is the end. But damn it, this sucks! I hate this place, i hate this feeling, i hate everything about it, its very uncomfortable, and would be my definition of hell." I then felt an odd sensation, it was my physical body! It was doing something, my head, it turned to the right on its side, as did my upper torso. Everything i was seeing then exploded into a blueish tinted glowing light, then back to the geometric plasma, but this time, it was different. I felt comfortable.
The thoughts in my mind at this point were as follows: "This world, this can't be.. why did i hate it before? what was so bad? This is beautiful, and amazing. I can literally feel love surrounding and holding me as if it is something physical.

Then a segway. I sit up and open my eyes. My friends are sitting around me on the bed. I try to say, "I pissed the bed didn't i" But i must have mumbled because they looked confused, so i said it again, but noone said anything. They all just looked at me very solemnly and looked a bit sad. I said well did I? and i saw one of my friends nod his head, so i thought to myself, "well that just sucks, i feel bad, but oh well for now, can't change it, lets go back in here and see whats going on"

And i blast back into hyperspace. When i get there, there are these entities/beings/elves(none of these names please me) looking what seems to be, up, down and all around me, they are part of the mass of plasma, but they are their own, i definitely feel as if they are greater and more powerful than i in that realm. There is a masculine type(that STRONGLY resembled a friend that was not there, and who i am really not that close to) and two feminine types, one seemed to be bigger than the other. They led me through the world, but all they showed me was a bunch of different colors and nothing i saw was very meaningful to me. They could tell i was confused and we stopped.

Another segway. I then sat up, looked at my friends, and said "Why are you still here? what the f is wrong with you guys? Get the hell out of here and go take showers! There's piss everywhere! ...Oh god damn me... damn it theres not enough showers in the world!.. time sucks....." I am then sucked back into hyperspace

Then they just kind of floated there by me, and i felt knowledge pouring into me. Not knowledge about this world, not even knowledge that i think i can even use right now, but something. They are beautiful. They love me, and i love them. They felt as if they had the potential to not love, that they could not love me and could be.. not mean but definitely less than friendly, but that they do while i'm here now. I also felt that their presence is everlasting, and not restricted to this realm. Then i started feeling the physical world begin to wear down on me and i said goodbye. I told them i loved them and thank you, told them that i would try and do good. They told me i was welcome there anytime, and to come back. The very last thing they said to me was oh yeah, you didn't piss. Then laughed.

I came to in an empty bedroom, sat there checked myself and the bed i was on, of course, both were dry. I smiled and put my head between my knees and thought and thought and thought. Then i thought of something about my trip that to this day i can't remember, but it caused me to start crying. And i was so happy. and i cried and cried and opened the door of the room and walked out to the living room and hugged everyone individually crying the whole time, then walked around the house making sure i hadn't missed anyone, which i had, so i made sure to hug him too.

That was some 2-3 months ago. Since then i have been graced with this website, and the knowledge it holds, and extracted my own dmt. I have tried it twice but have not yet broken through on it... other people have, but for some reason my mind has been telling me to wait for something, but what that something is i do not know. Hopefully soon the time will feel right.

Smile Thanks for reading, do hope you enjoyed.
I love all of you

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Vito
#2 Posted : 12/3/2010 9:59:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thankyou for taking the time to write your experiences, i felt a connection in reading that! Got to love the 'humor' the entities can have. Looking to Blast Off tonight!
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."