We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
The Aliens think I am special... Options

seven7seven
#1 Posted : 12/1/2010 9:09:35 PM

Stewie

I've met with these Aliens twice now. They are the sterotypical greys with the large black eyes.

The first time I saw them I was laying on a table, and they implanted me with something in my upper left cheeck. There was only one, and it would not respond to my questions. I asked it why it was doing this. I also mentioned that I didn't care, but was curious about their motive. They played a loud buzzing sound that melted all my pain and fears. I left with more questions than answers.

A week or two passed and I returned to the a second time. I was still on a table, but this time there were hundreds of them. It was like one of those rooms they use when people observe an operation. They didn't play any sounds to comfort me this time, they didn't even touch me.

They were all in heavy discussion. They said things like:

"Why is this one special to the human race?"

"Why is this one so important?"

"It looks the same as the others."

"How come this one stands out above the rest?"

They all seemed amazed by me for some reason. But even they didn't seem to know why. Do they know the future of Earth? And am I somehow vital to it's existance?

To all their questions I replied, "cause I'm the shit, motherfuckers" and flipped them off with both of my hands while I came back to Earth.

I always thought DMT was ego dissolveing, but now I see it can go either way. This just makes me feel like I am an underated (or undiscovered as yet) superhero.

Does anyone else have a similar experience? I would also like to hear your thoughts on my story as well.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dream_denizen
#2 Posted : 12/1/2010 9:17:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a similar experience feeling like I was on an operating table surrounded by multiple "aliens." You can read about it here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=17452

I've read a little about people feeling like they have some significant importance to the world. Maybe this is your intuition telling you that you have more potential. Maybe you will play an important roll in society. Who knows? These are experiences to learn from. I seem to always come back with insight, but sometimes it's hard to see.

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 12/1/2010 9:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

hi seven7,
yes ive had these thoughts and in a way struggled with the experiences integration into my life. ive had far more than one case of the beings saying things like "he is the ONE, he is special to the existence of the physical world, we have been searching for you" that kind of stuff.

its quite a mother load to have happen to you. the experiences in hyperspace are more real and more influential than day to day life but you need to tread carefully upon these particular grounds. for a couple days i was really wondering if these things could be true. i mean whats to say it couldn't be, just the vast unlikelihood.

i learned right around this time that you certainly cant believe everything you experience in hyperspace at face value but that doesn't mean it didn't happen for a reason nor does it mean its not equally as important. there can still be growth from the bullshit.

for me i eventually had to look at my roll in these experiences. for me it was simply my desire and need to help others and feel purposeful in life. what could be more purposeful than feeling like your the "chosen one".

these experiences aren't new nor rare. even John Lennon tried to convince the other Beatles he was God after receiving this information on repeated acid trips. this experience dives deep into our psyche and human desires to feel important and purposeful.
seven7seven wrote:

To all their questions I replied, "cause I'm the shit, motherfuckers" and flipped them off with both of my hands while I came back to Earth.

with this approach you may want to be careful. getting too confrontational and cocky will lead to quite a humbling lesson ive learned. don't forget were on their playing field in hyperspace. i would never dream of flipping off the entities like that boasting your the shit, real or not. im not judging you my friend im just warning you.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 12/1/2010 9:38:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

does the alien compliment raise your gigantic ego?
elusive illusion

seven7seven
#5 Posted : 12/1/2010 10:58:39 PM

Stewie

kyrolima wrote:
does the alien compliment raise your gigantic ego?

yeah, sort of. I am skeptical of what they say though, so I'm kinda torn by it. I've also experienced some profound ego dissolving experiences too. Like melting into the white light and becoming one with all creation, realizing we are all made of the same energy that created the universe.

It seems like a two way street.

jamie
#6 Posted : 12/2/2010 2:39:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"To all their questions I replied, "cause I'm the shit, motherfuckers" and flipped them off with both of my hands while I came back to Earth."

Why?..I am honestly just curious as to why that was how you chose to respond to them..

Long live the unwoke.

I am.
#7 Posted : 12/2/2010 3:29:38 AM

I AM

Tool, "rosetta stoned"...all about this...

"And after calming me down
With some orange slices
And some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.
He said, "You are the Chosen One,
The One who will deliver the message.
A message of hope for those who choose to hear it
And a warning for those who do not."
Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!!!
And I didn't even graduate from fuckin' high school."
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

seven7seven
#8 Posted : 12/2/2010 4:34:16 AM

Stewie

fractal enchantment wrote:
"To all their questions I replied, "cause I'm the shit, motherfuckers" and flipped them off with both of my hands while I came back to Earth."

Why?..I am honestly just curious as to why that was how you chose to respond to them..

Don't really know, seemed like the thing to do. I'm the rebellious cocky type, and they never answer any of my questions. Thought since they gave me a lot to think about, I would give them something to ponder. Plus I like to assert my dominance, even when it isn't true (like trying to scare a bear instead of running).

gibran2
#9 Posted : 12/2/2010 4:38:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

seven7seven wrote:
fractal enchantment wrote:

Don't really know, seemed like the thing to do. I'm the rebellious cocky type, and they never answer any of my questions. Thought since they gave me a lot to think about, I would give them something to ponder. Plus I like to assert my dominance, even when it isn't true (like trying to scare a bear instead of running).

If you continue using DMT, and take the proper dose in the proper set and setting, you’ll eventually have an experience that will teach you not to assert your dominance. Wink
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

StrangeLoop
#10 Posted : 12/2/2010 6:33:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't take it too personally, as I am you and you are me. We are one and the same. Pleased

It's unlocking that part of your mind (and everyone else's mind) that it is your purpose for living to distinguish yourself from others and make a difference that has a lasting impact. We're all part of this gigantic gene (and meme) pool that is humanity and what's imprinted on your psyche is a deep desire to make a difference, since that is necessary for the survival of the gene/meme. I think psychedelics are really good at manifesting your own mind to you in terms of your normal symbolic language it uses to describe the outside world, such as other conscious beings judging you, since in the normal stage play of life the social sphere is something we're constantly aware of and pressured by.

I'm a wee bit toked so I hope that makes some sense.

seven7seven
#11 Posted : 12/2/2010 6:41:18 AM

Stewie

So, when I assert dominance in hyperspace I am dominating myself. Which means I'm fighting my own mind, in turn hurting my spiritual growth? That is to say that the aliens exist in my brain and not another dimension. I still can't decide if the things I see in hyperspace are a manifestation of my mind or an actual place that exists outside of me the DMT allows me to perceive. Either way in hindsight I can see it is futile to try and dominate that which I don't even fully understand.

olympus mon
#12 Posted : 12/2/2010 6:55:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

seven7seven wrote:

Don't really know, seemed like the thing to do. I'm the rebellious cocky type, and they never answer any of my questions.... Plus I like to assert my dominance

weather you assert it or not your need to dominate will be addressed soon. just keep toking.
also... on what grounds do you expect these answers so forthrightly? dont you think that's being a bit audacious and superior in light of the company your experiencing?
seven7seven wrote:
Thought since they gave me a lot to think about, I would give them something to ponder. .

man.... so your arrogance has fooled you into thinking your there to do the teaching? wow. i really dont know what to say. maybe im reading too far into your words but honestly im quite surprised.
brother i doubt your taking to kindly to my words but i do mean well. you have some stuff to sort out seven7seven. it can be seen from across the internet that theres a big chip on your shoulder and i promise you it is nothing but a hinderence to your growth and a stumbling block in life.

ive been there, its exhausting. just let it go.

Vito
#13 Posted : 12/2/2010 7:00:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

after my first breakthrough, while not vivid aliens, I now think of them and inner terestrials, not to say that my mind didn't go to another world. Interesting read though dude.
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

seven7seven
#14 Posted : 12/2/2010 8:12:52 AM

Stewie

olympus mon wrote:

man.... so your arrogance has fooled you into thinking your there to do the teaching?

and why not? I have many insights and great knowledge of how our realm of existence works. Who's to say that the aliens are not as ignorant about or world as we are of theirs? Maybe the reason for their appearance is to gain knowledge from us. It seems a bit ignorant to think they can't learn from us.

On the other hand, if they are a manifestation of myself, then you are absolutely correct. If that is so, then I have acted as a fool. But I'm still not sure of the nature of their existence as of yet.

I am not closed minded. I have dedicated my life to actively seek wisdom. My ears, eyes, and mind are always open in search of truth. I am also very aware that wisdom means nothing if not acted out or taught to others, whether to my fellow man or hyperspace being.

Phantastica
#15 Posted : 12/2/2010 8:32:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing
<3

cellux
#16 Posted : 12/2/2010 9:14:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think personal ego inflation of this kind arises, when we somehow get into contact with the infinite realms of pure consciousness, without being released first from the dualistic mode of existence. If we sense pure consciousness (unity) while still in a state of separation, then it can flow into separation and make us feel that it is the I who is God (and that there is a God vs. the I). The same energy which is loving, caring, all-encompassing and beautiful in the unified mode, becomes a fuel for egomaniac delusions if it is manifesting under the illusion of separation.

olympus mon
#17 Posted : 12/2/2010 9:48:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

seven7seven wrote:

and why not? I have many insights and great knowledge of how our realm of existence works. Who's to say that the aliens are not as ignorant about or world as we are of theirs? Maybe the reason for their appearance is to gain knowledge from us.

i apologize. i, as well as the entities you speak of didn't realize your importance and vast understanding of the universe.

my bad... you got this.

endlessness
#18 Posted : 12/2/2010 10:01:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"and after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose. He said.
"you are the chosen one. The one who will deliver the message.
A message of hope for those who choose to hear it, and a warning for those who do not."
Me! The chosen one. They chose me!!!! And I didn't even graduate from fuckin' high school!!
(...)
Overwhelmed as one would be placed in my position...
Such a heavy burden now to be the one
Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending.
to write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen. Shit the bed again. Typical."

Razz

I think its common to feel like there is an importance to the whole experience, and I also feel the message is broader, that 'we are all important'. Though if you start falling into a "im the only special one" world-view, this is bound to backfire. In fact, we even have in our health and safety section warning people to be careful with "grandeur" delusional ideas.

You wont find much support in this forum if you act cocky and consider yourself superior to others. It doesnt match the attitude here, and it will neither really be productive in real life, its gonna generate negative feeling towards you in the long run. Also I can assure you that very likely you will get a hyperspace slap soon enough if you keep launching to hyperspace with this mind setting.

seven7seven
#19 Posted : 12/2/2010 10:19:46 AM

Stewie

endlessness wrote:

You wont find much support in this forum if you act cocky and consider yourself superior to others.

I in no way feel I'm the only chosen one. In fact I don't really believe I'm any way superior to others. That is why this experience intrigues me so much. Maybe it is the DMT that chooses us. Maybe it is the ability to enter into these realms that make the aliens feel that we are chosen. It would be very curious to see a being materialize in front you only to disappear again. I imagine such a creature would be held in high regard.

nn-DreemMasterTree
#20 Posted : 12/2/2010 11:11:19 AM

samsara

I like to think of this experience as the one were the beings or entity's accept you into there realm, and you are given your "hyperspace license" so to speak. I found this very emotional and felt very special. this license is obtainable buy anyone on the face of the earth, given the right mind set and the right blend of changVery happy

"Pay attention. And keep breathing." Terence McKenna

123NEXT