We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do DMT Spirits Love Us? Options

CanadianResistance
#1 Posted : 11/30/2010 10:26:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do these dimensions we visit, are they of love?

Is it all knowledge?

Do these beings love you?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/30/2010 10:39:25 PM

Try it for yourself.

I always found hyperspace void of human emotions. The only emotions there were mine.

I do not subscribe to hyperspace being external, so no, I am not all knowledgeable.

To believe there are other entities out there who love me is almost as silly as Jesus Christ loving me.

I AM SWIM
#3 Posted : 11/30/2010 10:48:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IDK Lol.
You reap what you sow as the sayin' goes.

Felnik
#4 Posted : 12/1/2010 12:27:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Obviously everyone's experience is different . That being said
I've had I had incredibly loving encounters with amazing
Beings made of energy and light . Hyperspace can be many things
Including cold indifference . Yet Love as an overriding universal concept
Is there and when it shows itself it can be so incredible you feel as thouh you can
Barely contain it all
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

BananaForeskin
#5 Posted : 12/1/2010 12:27:07 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Counter question: Do the Kazakhs love us?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

bluntmuffin
#6 Posted : 12/1/2010 3:47:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does your reflection in a mirror love you back?

Aeneas
#7 Posted : 12/1/2010 7:45:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When confronted with the elves, or at least what manifested itself as elf-like, I have been greeted with an energy that screams "We Love You!" in such a way that it felt like I was being showered with more love than I ever experienced on the physical plane of reality. If you have worries about the kind of energy you would be interacting with, I suggest taking an empatheogen-enactogen like MDAI (legal and non-neurotoxic) to ensure any fear or negative mindstates which may stem from your own being do not redirect the experience within the DMT hyperspace that you will have.

nn-DreemMasterTree
#8 Posted : 12/2/2010 12:47:47 AM

samsara

CanadianResistance wrote:

Is it all knowledge?

do you love them?

"Pay attention. And keep breathing." Terence McKenna

DMTripper
#9 Posted : 12/2/2010 5:19:05 PM

John Murdoch IV

Does every person in the world love you?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

vovin
#10 Posted : 12/2/2010 5:27:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

If the entities are aspects of our own minds as I believe the question should be do you love yourself.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

seven7seven
#11 Posted : 12/2/2010 6:47:19 PM

Stewie

I met with a beautiful goddess one time. She was dressed in a white flowing cloth. She said to me that she was going to fill me with her love. She immediately rushed into to my body, and the euphoria!!! Her love is the most amazing feeling. I can still feel the vibrations of it if I tune into it, even in this realm of existence.

she looked a lot like this picture:
seven7seven attached the following image(s):
goddess.jpg (86kb) downloaded 158 time(s).

CanadianResistance
#12 Posted : 12/5/2010 1:53:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nn-DreemMasterTree wrote:
CanadianResistance wrote:

Is it all knowledge?

do you love them?

Yes, I do love them

TrustLoveMan
#13 Posted : 12/29/2010 9:03:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

seven7seven wrote:
I met with a beautiful goddess one time. She was dressed in a white flowing cloth. She said to me that she was going to fill me with her love. She immediately rushed into to my body, and the euphoria!!! Her love is the most amazing feeling. I can still feel the vibrations of it if I tune into it, even in this realm of existence.

I have also met a goddess that I Embarrased'kind of?' fell in love with. She was prominent in many of my experiences. I have also seen elves, and 'figures'. They have all been very kind to me and my friends. I'm sure there's some evil in there but I have yet to experience anything aside from loveStop Laughing
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

Dead_Cat
#14 Posted : 1/4/2011 12:16:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My first break-through (still my only) was next to a very charged site, indigenous Australian law grounds. The area up here has many extremely charged sites and while this site wasn't sacred it was still very charged with the spirits of these people. I believe that i saw some of these spirits, my friend is indigenous and in his experience directly after mine he came back down from Hyperspace & saw a spirit, one that was undeniably a spirit of his culture..... another friend later confirmed that he thought they were spirits, reinforced by occurences afterwards translated by an elder relative of his as the spirits of the land welcoming me, which is an amazing blessing Smile But i digress....
When i saw these beings there was no love at first, afterwards underneath as my body reconstructed i felt love, but i am not sure if it was these beings that i felt the love from.... What i felt most was overwhelming power, power that demanded respect from me in the same sense that the massive force of nature demands respect of you, very humbling.
I felt knowledge there, but, i'm not sure, it seemed very much like it was all something i was trying to REMEMBER, not learn. So maybe the knowledge simply is our own unrealised wisdom.

Not sure if i've helped at all, perhaps it is simply something you must experience & judge for yourself? Smile
Everything i have written above me is fiction. Untrue truths.
Pay no heed

Hypnos
#15 Posted : 1/4/2011 3:19:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me it's no more a question of is it in my mind or not. Ive been a professional hypnotherapist using parts therapy (separating the person subconscious in parts and having them deal with an issue). Ive also received this therapy and let me say that when you're talking/dealing with a part of yourself, it's a very distinct feeling compared to communicating with something/someone else.

Even the best parts therapy professional in the world (Roy Hunter) confirmed to me in person that sometimes there is entity that can take over someone and it does not act like a rebel/angry part would, it's something else that really seems to be not related to any subconscious part.

In my trips Ive encountered being that showered me with love and assured my protection in some distant dimension they were making me visits.

Before I was skeptic of those things, but after years of analysis of the whole phenomenom of paranormal my conclusion is that beyond a doubt there is entities that love us and even guide us throughout our lives.

I respect the opinion of the skeptics though, I think it's great that we can share freely our thoughts on this.

Peace and love.
I AM.

Global
#16 Posted : 1/4/2011 5:17:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The very first time I had an encounter with spice (not my own extraction), I felt an undeniably overflowing sense of love coming from the radiator in my friends apartment (not kidding Shocked ). It felt amazing. Also I think whether we chose to believe that the entities and their hyperspatial environment is truly external or not shouldn't make a difference as to whether or not you can perceive love and other emotions from these hallucinatory phenomena.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

TrustLoveMan
#17 Posted : 1/4/2011 6:45:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know I'm not the only one who's cried in happiness on the comedownRazz
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

aliendreamtime
#18 Posted : 1/6/2011 4:57:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nn-DreemMasterTree wrote:
[quote=CanadianResistance]
do you love them?