We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Trip With Question Options

CanadianResistance
#1 Posted : 11/30/2010 8:56:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.facebook.com/...php?note_id=486254195101 < on facebook, has pictures to help with story of trip

STORY OF TRIP

Well I have now smoked DMT 6 times and the sixth time was the best experience of my life. No where near as intense as most stories on the net but I actually encountered a being while I was tripping.

The DMT I smoked that was orange

The last bunch of times I've been eye balling the tokes. The past 5 experience's before I encountered the beings I've only smoked the powder. The time I encountered the being I hit a pure freebase rock of DMT in one huge hit.

I happened to find some pretty good pics that half way resemble the visualistic imagery I was seeing to help tell the story of the trip.

( NOTE: Just so you know, to be honest, I made a rule for myself. Never take more than u can handle, do at your comfortable pace. No need to rush in, take small hits. I was always too pussy to actually try contacting beings, this requires 3 full tokes and held as long as possible. When I encountered this being is only on one hit!!)

So I went to my nephew's house with a vile full of pure DMT. We both have a pipe. We both packed relatively small portions of DMT on top of cigarette ash to be commenced to heat, melt and vaporize. The smoke produced by the chemical reaction by melting the substance is en haled to the lungs through your bronchial tubes, the air finally reaches and enters the air sacs where the DMT molecule is transported to the bloodstream through contact with the blood vessels, from your blood it travels to your brain where the effect start to kick in immediately.

So when you take a hit you are supposed to hold it as long as you can so you can absorb most of the vaporized DMT molecule.

We did this and it was a normal trip,

Just cool hallucinations, 3 dimensional matrix looking objects and feeling like being in another room, my friend described it as being in a cube.

I came out of it, and we were both very happy and satisfied with how we felt and what we saw and started having spiritual conversation.

After the DMT buzz (kinda) dissipated he suggested to take another hit. I say "Fuck it, lets experiment." lol

So we packed another tiny bowl each.

This time mine was pure rock and his was powder (like our last tokes)[and ALL my previous tokes before this experience].

I was laying down on my back SUPER comfortable. Especially since we did Sacred G Meditation before hand.

http://corelove.com/?page_id=92

I put the lighter to the rock and slowly melt it into the ash. This toke WAS HUGE.

As I finally finished the bowl I put it down and calmly laid down on the pillow and waited for visions to kick in.

I felt it coming on.

So I close my eyes.

(All my experience I think too much, The trick is not to think and pay attention to what you are seeing. If you think the 'true hallucination' become blurry)

As it started to kick I had no thought and paid VERY close attention to it kicking in, and it was so beautiful.

I started kinda like this (with my eyes closed): Swirls of lines and colours.

(wasn't red when I saw it, just to give u an idea)_

I kept holding, and holding, and it was very comfortable to do so. The longer I held the more intense the vision became. I was totally focused on these images, i was sick and tired of forgetting my trip (cause thats what would happen)

The geometrically patterns would get more colorful and more intense! More detailed.

Every time I did DMT. I always had tribal feeling to it. I would see images with weird lines:

As time passed I kept holding what seemed like an eternity. When I ex haled was when it just hit me right hard; which was pleasantly enjoyable.

I was seeing amazing imagery that I can not explain or find pictures on the net to replicate. I also saw some type of portal but not very clear to see and not very sure if it was a portal.

Then there was a period of time of forgetfulness and too much thought. I don't remember what I was seeing. But it was incredible none the less.

( NOTE: I can do out of body experience from tricking my body to think I am asleep and it put itself into sleep paralysis http://www.facebook.com/...php?note_id=327547400101 . I use visualistic methods to achieve out of body experience. With concentration in dreams I can make visions more clear too. )

I start trying some thing I do in sleep paralysis. I even felt like I was in sleep paralysis when i was trippin. I felt something on top of me, couldn't move my body.

I started imaging myself coming out of my body. It didn't work, but I feel deep inside it triggered the entity to come to me.

As I'm waiting for my buzz to dissipate it all the sudden keeps gettin more intense and I became VERY confused because I only took one hit.

I then saw the most awesome visions I've EVER SEEN ON DMT!

I SAW A HUMAN EYE/EYES APPEAR IN THE GEOMETRIC PATTERNS!

The eyes start blinking at me and shit! I'm like "wtf?!" And I'm like laughin to myself with confusion (because of my small hit and I've never seen this before)

Then all the sudden I can see REAL PHYSICAL OBJECTS! Like Lucid Dream style!

I saw pyramids made of sand and rock!

I remember seeing red and yellow when I saw the pyramids.

I was amazed and confused.

All the sudden all these pyramids combined into one huge geometric pattern and it grew eyes! IT blinked at me.

The creature that I saw was made of geometry. But it kept morphing into hallucinations and blinking. Very weird.

Then I started to get shown amazing things that I did not understand. I got the impression is was molecules and other scientific universal quantum knowledge. No pic on the net. I just remember seeing molecules swimming around, they were green and like ripple effects of lines, much like when you throw a rock in water. And things coming towards my face.

I felt love being emitted from this thing. It loves me. It knows what I am.

I felt it was happy that I came in for a visit.

I felt it was happy that I could see it.

I felt it was trying to show itself in other trips, I was just not doing it right,

WHO KNOWS?

After I stopped seeing eye balls lol I open my eyes and I was still tripping.

I ask my nephew, "yo are you tripping?"

He replies, "nah man I'm comin down."

I started to laugh because I am trippin balls and I am excited to tell him about my experience.

Before I open my mouth I put my arms in the air and I look at my arms, hands and fingers.

I start rotating them in circles. I notice I see trails.

Well you know how sparklers on Canada day you can make images in the air by moving them around quickly?

Well I could do that with my arms LOL

So I started rotating them around and around. Then I NOTICED SOMETHING ELSE.

The faster I rotated my arms the more colours I would see.

For example I would spin them quick and the whole room would be red. I would slow down and the whole room would be green, and all other types of colours appeared depending on my speed.

QUESTION

I only took one hit and I could still hear everything in the real bedroom. I've read stories on the internet that are much more intense and they encounter beings.

Do you think what i saw was a being? Was it my imagination? I am confused because I only took one hit and I saw eyes lookin at me and pyramids that were not matrix looking hallucinations. It looked like real pyramids.
What do u guys think???!!! lol
CanadianResistance attached the following image(s):
Empfaengnis_des_heiligen_Safts_by_DennisKonstantin.jpg (51kb) downloaded 124 time(s).
0.jpg (19kb) downloaded 124 time(s).
ALEXtheologueJ_thumb.jpg (74kb) downloaded 124 time(s).
alpha_centauri.jpg (88kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
atomicbig.jpg (128kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
creature.JPG (44kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
DMT spelled.jpg (166kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
DMT_by_Cobalt358.jpg (58kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
DMT-Brown.jpg (61kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
DMT-Gray.jpg (67kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
DMT-Hoffmann.jpg (45kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
DMT-Shipibo.jpg (84kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
japanese-fabric-patterns-red-set.jpg (79kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
orangepg6.jpg (73kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
p_deuce7.jpg (72kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
pyramids.jpg (19kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
sparklers.jpg (220kb) downloaded 120 time(s).
sz028.jpg (41kb) downloaded 121 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MySmelf
#2 Posted : 11/30/2010 9:53:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds like it. I've seen entities in many different shapes and sizes and they don't always look like a recognizable life form; but I can always sense their presence.

Also, you can easily breakthrough on one hit if you inhale enough smoke. You should use a scale because powder is lighter than dense crystal and it can be a lot more than it looks.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

CanadianResistance
#3 Posted : 11/30/2010 10:07:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MySmelf wrote:
It sounds like it. I've seen entities in many different shapes and sizes and they don't always look like a recognizable life form; but I can always sense their presence.

Also, you can easily breakthrough on one hit if you inhale enough smoke. You should use a scale because powder is lighter than dense crystal and it can be a lot more than it looks.

Thank you for your reply Smile

I did feel a presence , wasn't scary at all.

But I felt like I was in control, because I could open my eyes.

I wont lie, just cause it was my first time, it did startle me at first, but after that my trip started showing me stuff, I don't know what , I don't remember, but I know it was visualistic knowledge of something.. just the vibe

corpus callosum
#4 Posted : 12/1/2010 4:17:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

I sincerely believe that the DMT experience is a significantly more impressive and glorious if you can consume your dose in a single inhalation.Some will find this approach a little too extreme, particularly when compared to the 'standard' 3 hit approach.

I think if one was to adopt this approach, a decent set of scales is very handy.Also investing in a proper vaporising device will allow the vaporisation to be as efficient as possible.Some people can breakthrough to the highly desirable visionary state with 20mg in a GVG in one toke.40-50mg taken this way will annihilate the user comprehensively....
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

dream_denizen
#5 Posted : 12/1/2010 5:31:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Where did you find the picture just underneath the DMT one?

jbark
#6 Posted : 12/1/2010 4:48:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus from a fellow canuck CanadianResistance. Sounds like you had a nice introduction - it's good to start small and familiarize yourself with the space before taking a larger plunge. Good for you for having the discipline to do so!!

I must say one thing, though - I think it's a little dangerous to be advertising your use of scheduled drugs on social networking boards that share their information with who-knows-who. The anonymity at the nexus is here to protect our real identities, lest we forget that not everyone sees the world the way we do, and many would have us incarcerated for our activities. Your posting this info on facebook, I have to say it - is reckless. Fortunately you have only endangered yourself and your own identity. Please read around the site a little (particularly the FAQ, Attitude and privacy tabs in the menu above) and you'll understand better what we are all about and why we value our anonymity as a community. You seem very well intentioned and I would hate to see you inadvertently endanger the identity of any of our members, or of the site itself.

Just by way of example, if you choose not to take down what you have posted on Facebook (and I STRONGLY advise that you do, for your own sake), please do not post any links to the nexus there or on any other social networking sites. Help keep the site and its members safe!!

Enough lecturing...Smile

A heartfelt welcome again and I look forward to hearing more from you. You have a lot of zeal and an admirable and enthousiastic energy.

Cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

CanadianResistance
#7 Posted : 12/1/2010 8:34:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dream_denizen wrote:
Where did you find the picture just underneath the DMT one?

Google images lol, hope no one cares

CanadianResistance
#8 Posted : 12/1/2010 8:39:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
Welcome to the nexus from a fellow canuck CanadianResistance. Sounds like you had a nice introduction - it's good to start small and familiarize yourself with the space before taking a larger plunge. Good for you for having the discipline to do so!!

I must say one thing, though - I think it's a little dangerous to be advertising your use of scheduled drugs on social networking boards that share their information with who-knows-who. The anonymity at the nexus is here to protect our real identities, lest we forget that not everyone sees the world the way we do, and many would have us incarcerated for our activities. Your posting this info on facebook, I have to say it - is reckless. Fortunately you have only endangered yourself and your own identity. Please read around the site a little (particularly the FAQ, Attitude and privacy tabs in the menu above) and you'll understand better what we are all about and why we value our anonymity as a community. You seem very well intentioned and I would hate to see you inadvertently endanger the identity of any of our members, or of the site itself.

Just by way of example, if you choose not to take down what you have posted on Facebook (and I STRONGLY advise that you do, for your own sake), please do not post any links to the nexus there or on any other social networking sites. Help keep the site and its members safe!!

Enough lecturing...Smile

A heartfelt welcome again and I look forward to hearing more from you. You have a lot of zeal and an admirable and enthousiastic energy.

Cheers,
JBArk

Thanks for the advice , I would never endanger anyone from this site. FOr now I'm gonna keep it up because I'm not too worried about me sharing an experience through my virtual facebook reality, after all it is just note. It'd be different if I was in possession of the substance all the time, but a lot of stuff I post on facebook is what some might consider reckless lol.
But I hear you loud and clear and respect your advice to the fullest.
Thank you for the welcoming,

I want to explore DMT to the fullest, I'm still a little afriad, so if I'm afriad I shall take it easy till I am not a afraid.

I like to take .02 for now he heSmile