We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How can i boost my san pedro? Options

SHroomtroll
#1 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:26:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just ordered 50g of dried san pedro cacti, but after some looking around i realized that 50g will not take me that far.

Is there any way to boost mysan pedro trip? like caapi or rue? or should i just wait untill i have ordered more of it???

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Magicman
#2 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:41:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe you could boost it just a tad , with a strong source of caffeine ? just a guess.
I'd say be patient and wait for more though man.

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 12/1/2010 6:38:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

you can chew a few datura seeds. this increases visuals as well as eases the stomach but dont get carried away with them. datura seeds can be harmful in large quanitys.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

mrwiggle
#4 Posted : 12/1/2010 8:05:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well 50 g should be significant, the prob with pedro is he is notoriously variant in alkaloidal content depending on growth parameters etc. soo could be VERY strong or quite week...you should get more just to play w/ dose...aside from that the datura seed thing is good idea though def no more than 5 MAX i have mixed pedro with aya very succesfully (and know other who have also had success) but have heard it can be potentially dangerous (something about seratonin syndromeSad ) soo going down that road would be a matter of personal discretion.
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

gazal
#5 Posted : 12/1/2010 9:54:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM have meet Pedros that were active at 2 grams of dried powder.
If 3 hour after ingesting a couple of teaspoon your material is inactive, the resin tek is the way to go, IMHO.
Adding 15-20% of Piper Nigrum to your cactus flour - or resin, or almost any other substance - enhances dramaticaly the absorption
of the actives ***so be prudent !!!*** This will carry you to a pure meeting with the cactus spirit,
an experience that other additives would corrupt. And to walk the safe path avoid MAOI with phenethylamines.
Good luck

SHroomtroll
#6 Posted : 12/4/2010 8:34:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol me and the gf shared these 50grams expecting almost nothing....

We could not have been anymore wrong lol.

We drank the powdered cacti boiled in some water 7:30pm yesterday, now over 14hours later we both still feel the effects very clearly.

Had i drank all of that by myself i would have freaked out most likely, 25g of san pedro gave me a very strong 3+ trip.

gazal
#7 Posted : 12/4/2010 9:06:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Only one teaspoon ( about 1 gr) of dried and pulverized green layer from Tom Juul's Giant specimen
shooted SWIM to a 14 hours unexpected ride. Very potent stuff.

gazal
#8 Posted : 12/4/2010 9:45:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oneistheall wrote:
gazal got swim very interested in the black pepper info for maximizing the spirits power, have swiy tryed biopererine? its piperine alcaloid standarized.swim is latelly into acetate and thought about adding bioperine and ginger powder in the the capsule.ginger for minimizing nousea.

Never heard of biopererine and I'm happy for your feedback.
I only know that piperine enhances the bio-avaibility of any nutriments into the blood-stream
and that is confirmed by different sources ( if someone wants to check could start from wikipedia -> Tumeric ) that Tumeric is 2000 times Shocked -- yes: two thousand Stop Stop Stop -- more effective when accompained with at least 16% of Piper Nigrum.
So one need to be very careful to add piperine to any psychoactive herb because there are reasons to expect risks.
Only think if your normal safe dose was boosted by 2000x! But - specially with mescaline - a mere 10x could lead to phisical and psychological irreversible damages, if not death!

If you have other infos about the piperine potentiation and related risks it will be very much appreciate.
Thank you.

gazal
#9 Posted : 12/4/2010 10:26:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oneistheall wrote:
its used to boost many supplements

Do you have the links to more documented references about that, please?

EDIT: ok a google search shows tons of materials !
excellent the option to dispose of standardized material, given that black pepper could have variable
content of piperine, and that its degradation increases over time.

gazal
#10 Posted : 12/4/2010 11:31:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oneistheall wrote:
bioperine is patented by a company called sabinasa, there are clinical tests on it and a bunch of info on the web though most of it is marketing bsht.check this link for some info on it
http://www.bioperine.com/clinical.html
edit : it would be great to cut in half the dossage of the cactus and save! this is a must bioassay.

Good link!

Quote:
Possible Nonspecific mechanisms promoting rapid absorption of nutrients:

Increases blood supply to the GI tract

Increases emulsifying content of the gut

Increases active nutrient transport

Cut in half a LOW dosage of the cactus is a safest way to go with the first bioassay.
Cheers!

azar
#11 Posted : 12/6/2010 5:34:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

there's gotta be some fellow mesc trippers who can produce a product,(cactus flour, mesc, resin etc) that can be mixed for consistancy, mesured,dosed, then dosed from the same batch with different doses of pepper. Swim had 2X3 inch tbms with no results, then again they were fresh and unstressed wich prop makes all the difference but still, be handy to know. Thanks guys

gazal
#12 Posted : 12/6/2010 9:02:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've discovered that piperine is also a selective MAO-B inhibitor,
producing then a mescaline ( and related alks ) boosting.

The Piperine's effectiveness at the range of 5-10 mg makes it a very remarkable substance !

gazal
#13 Posted : 12/6/2010 11:47:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No! forgive me ,
i did a mistake, piperine is a Selective MAO-B inhibitors, as:
Catechin (found in the Tea plant, Cocoa, and Cat's claw)
Desmethoxyyangonin (found in Kava)
Epicatechin (also found in the Tea plant, Cocoa, and Cat's claw)
Emodin (found in Fo-Ti)
Hydroxytyrosol (found in Olive oil).

gazal
#14 Posted : 12/6/2010 1:38:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oneistheall wrote:
acording to what swim unterstood about bioperine (which is the standarized form of piperine) timing is a important factor when ingesting, in swims case he would mix 5-10mgs of bioperine in a capsule togeather with mesc acetate and ingest.brands like swanson and source naturals sell bioperine as and over the counter supplement, other brands sell it with coq10 and tumeric among others...
do you swimmers think that ginger powder might be a boosting factor? swim took it in a capusle with acetate for minimizing nausea but thinks that an increase of potency was also achieved(but maybe he was more sensitive that day).Drinking a cup coffe also helps to boost a bit.

yes: concomitant intake i think is a key factor.

Don't know much about ginger: regarding its interaction with psychoctives it seems a neutral plant, with many healthy properties (only to avoid if you have fever because it warm the body). In the ayah community it is considered safe and extensively used. My feeling is that this hot quality could improve the absorpion of drugs, but in a less effective way than piperine.

I've seen that Coffee is often quoted as a S.Pedro booster.
But coffe has some nasty effects. See this : http://www.psypost.org/2...genesis-hippocampus-3083 - my personal thinking is that Yerba Matè or Guayusa are better : they have more caffeine but also a long estabilished reputation to be healthy on every front. The latter also is mildly hallucinogenic and strong emetic ( if you like or need the cleansing purge) when drank in large or concentrate amounts.

gazal
#15 Posted : 12/6/2010 1:50:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oneistheall wrote:
acording to what swim unterstood about bioperine (which is the standarized form of piperine) timing is a important factor when ingesting, in swims case he would mix 5-10mgs of bioperine in a capsule togeather with mesc acetate and ingest.brands like swanson and source naturals sell bioperine as and over the counter supplement, other brands sell it with coq10 and tumeric among others...
do you swimmers think that ginger powder might be a boosting factor? swim took it in a capusle with acetate for minimizing nausea but thinks that an increase of potency was also achieved(but maybe he was more sensitive that day).Drinking a cup coffe also helps to boost a bit.

yes: concomitant intake i think is a key factor.

Don't know much about ginger: regarding its interaction with psychoctives it seems a neutral plant, with many healthy properties, only to avoid if you have fever because it warm the body. In the ayah community it is considered safe and used withot the ban faced by other foods or spices. My feeling is that this hot quality could improve the absorpion of drugs, but in a less effective way than piperine.

I've seen that Coffee is often quoted as a S.Pedro booster.
But coffe has some nasty effects. See this : http://www.psypost.org/2...genesis-hippocampus-3083 - my personal thinking is that Yerba Matè or Guayusa are better : they have more caffeine but also a long estabilished reputation to be healthy on every front. The latter also is mildly hallucinogenic and strong emetic ( if you like or need the "bliss" of cleansing purge) when drank in large or concentrate amounts.

SHroomtroll
#16 Posted : 12/7/2010 9:05:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good stuff in here, i will probabaly order few houndred grams more of the san pedro we had since it was so good.

25grams had me feeling the spirit of the cacti for almost 20hours, about 6hours after i woke up from sleeping 5hours i started to feel 100% normal.

Even my pupils were dialeted for over 15hours, so if anyone is looking for good cacti try the san pedro from mhuk, hopefully it´s all the same batch.

TrimethoxyHamethylamine
#17 Posted : 12/10/2010 12:21:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Id agree with a few datura seeds, you dont go into datura land it just enhances the mescaline visuals. Cannabis is imperative.
I have also taken passionflower extract before dosing and that went down a treat.
But really none of these things will come close to a properly dosed cactus trip. Eat more.

UK Explorer
#18 Posted : 12/12/2010 10:35:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gazal wrote:
an experience that other additives would corrupt.

TrimethoxyHamethylamine wrote:
none of these things will come close to a properly dosed cactus trip. Eat more.

I have never been downs Pedro's path but my feeling is one should walk alone with he, giving the cactus your undivided attention. Like the Indians of the Great Plains......

At least until at one with the plant...........

More cactus.

UK Explorer
#19 Posted : 12/12/2010 10:42:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

elru wrote:
So would pepper work for making dmt orally active?

Doubt it, you would need to convert to an acid, with lemon/orange juice and use an MAO-B like THH, Harmaline or Harmine to inhibit body's ability to break it down quick.

I think Confused

nn-DMT
#20 Posted : 12/13/2010 12:44:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM have tried caffeine with cactus and really liked it, but too much caffeine can make me jittery and restless. 1 can of Mountain Dew has 55mg of caffeine, which is for SWIM is the perfect amount.
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

12NEXT