We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sacred Mushroom Epiphany Options

Eternity
#1 Posted : 11/29/2010 5:00:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear members,

This is a trip report a friend of mine sent in 2 days after a sacred mushroom experience in which he addressed the mushroom as an oracle and teacher and whose visions left him deeply moved...

"
Trip Report

Date: November 27th, 2010
Dosage: 1g eaten, 1/4g Lemon Tek 1h later, 0.5g with orange juice 1h later*
Duration of trip: approx. 6 hours

Beginning:

7:50pm The tea is almost ready... I take 1g of mushrooms, put them in my mouth, and chew intentionally for several minutes before swallowing. A few minutes later, the tea is in the hands of my sitter who nurses it gently... We go downstairs to our bedroom and lie down on the bed. The Beatles are playing "tomorrow never knows" and we wait out the come up.

8:50pm I am experiencing mild euphoria. As for my sitter, nothing (it is after all, only .5g). "Wait here" I say as I get up to go fix up some 1/4 lemon tek in a crystal shot glass. Five minutes and some orange juice mix later, I put it in her hands and instruct her to drink a little less than half (since she is very sensitive) and I drink the rest.

9:30pm Here we go... the images start forming in my mind. It has now been 2 hours since ingestion... this is heavenly! So I go back to my jar, pull out 2 more mushrooms, pour myself a glass of orange juice, and... bottoms up!

10:00pm Its time to let go. I put on my blindfold and begin to dive into myself. All off a sudden, I am surrounded by some sort of black city... A giant spider is hanging over me and I am overrun with panic... I tear the blindfold off and tell my sitter I have to get the last two shrooms out of my system! We go to the bathroom where I throw myself at the toilet and start puking. With every heave, the pixelated world shakes. Finally, I see the poor things floating around in the toilet and decide to go back to the bed. I understand that I disrespected the mushroom by thinking it was "weak" and pay my respects. Soon the panic subsides, and I decided to give it a second shot. With the blindfold firmly in place, I resolve to surrender myself to anything and everything that might happen.

Animals, of all shapes, colors, and sorts present themselves to me. A feather-fan creature with two burlesque dancer's legs waves at me, multiplying into all kinds of leg-creations. I wish I was a painter at this point. No man has ever painted these scenes... But, enough. Its time to get serious. I begin to address whatever force is showing me these things. I decided to ask a question that is very fundamental to me that I cannot seem to figure out:

"Who am I?" "WHO AM I!" I ask repeatedly with great focus and intent. To my surprise, a flaming creature, either my deceased dog or a fox I cannot tell, presents himself to me. He tells me to follow him and that when we are together I have nothing to worry about. It seemed like a good idea at the time, so I do. He takes me through tunnels and landscapes with fantastic scenery. After some time, I am shown a great vision. It is me. However, something is different.... I have the body of a immense snake, so long that I cannot see my own tail. Soon however, I see the tail... it is in the form of everything I perceive. This is interesting, I think to myself. A jury of skull and bones ginger bread men surround me from above and begin encouraging me... "and....?" they ask. "And... I am a snake" I say. They begin getting excited. "And...?" they ask again. "And... my body is so long, I cant see the end of it" I reply. They let out a small cheer and some clapping, then quiet and ask again "And...?".

My god... It hits me. I am looking at my own tail... The universe, is in fact, the tip of my own tail that is so long I could not recognize that it was part of me. The ginger bread men start cheering and clapping and parading about, congratulating me. I am amazed. Everything is me, I am everything. I realize the direct connection I have with the universe. I begin laughing at the beauty and matter-of-factedness of it all. Everything thing I perceive is me, and everything my tail (i.e. objects, other creatures) perceives is also itself, which is me! Heads and tails all leading to each other through the medium of conciousness... I understand that one of the reasons I am doing this hide and seek game is to amuse myself throughout eternity. Everything becomes clear. The exact mechanics of it all though remain a profound mystery, too unfamiliar and other-worldly for my level of consciousness to comprehend at this time. I spent a great deal of time resting in my epiphany so that I may never forget it until "I" die, which at the time of this writing seems funny considering I am the universe.

When the awesome magnitude of this realization fully sinks in, I decide to take a shot at a less-important question: "Who are you?" (meaning the mushroom). The flaming dog-fox leaves. I am sucked up and out into some sort of tunnel (or tail perhaps??). I have some resistance, but I let it go and I arrive at my destination which appears as some strange planet. The round planet is covered in slightly mushroom shaped organs and appears completely alive and organic, unlike our own mineral earth. Some of these organs are blasting off into "space" like rockets, and I believe them to be spores at the time. I cannot understand what I am looking at however, and resolve to take the blindfold off and go back to my sitter, who appears quite concerned with me.

The rest of the trip was spend watching the nightmare before Christmas (Tim Burton makes much more sense on mushrooms) and relaxing, being amazed and satisfied with what I had learned. "

There you have it folks. I look forward to you all sharing your thoughts on this journey and epiphany. I know it is difficult to understand the way it is written, but these things are never fully clear except to those who experience them, I suppose.

Take care,

Eternity
And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Disclaimer: All communications undertaken by this user account on this site are purely fictional in nature and are intended for entertainment purposes only. I do not advocate the use of controlled substances by any person(s) anywhere.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

KwisatzHaderach
#2 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:35:40 PM

everything is becoming

Beautiful my brother. Thank you for the read. I am so glad that the mushroom could expand its wisdom and Love within. Continue the journey, never stop learning.

peace and love~
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Swarupa
#3 Posted : 11/29/2010 9:25:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Eternity wrote:
I decided to ask a question that is very fundamental to me that I cannot seem to figure out:

"Who am I?" "WHO AM I!" I ask repeatedly with great focus and intent.

'Who am i?' is the ultimate question of existence.

I've found no question greater at unifying the personal mind with the universal.

cellux
#4 Posted : 11/30/2010 8:44:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I very much like the way these "ginger bread men" tried to enlighten you... There is so much soul in this process: first we approach the whole thing as a dumbass, stuck into the mud, with a firm conviction in duality, then we meet these otherworldly emissaries who begin to pierce the veil, trying to pull us out of our stupor, showing us things, igniting the sparks of awakening one after the other until we finally catch the flame and become whole again in the dawn of that inner light.

I remember how funny it was - when the unification approached, I became simultaneously aware of both sides: I was the one being woken up, and also that "other" part of me into which the "I" was being woken up. I was like being inside the bubble and believing that the bubble is the only reality while slowly becoming aware of the outside and the fact that the bubble is nothing more but an artificial barrier causing an illusion of separation (which can just do "pop" and then...). Or like being in the movie and watching the movie at the same time, slowly becoming aware that the two can merge into one. And then finding the invisible director (a step some people tend to skip, I don't know why).