We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I lost my eyelids Options

sinner_di
#1 Posted : 11/29/2010 4:53:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This will have been the closest I've come to breaking through...

From what I can remember I laughed a lot, mostly at the completely random and ridiculous things that were going on... It didn't make any sense, so laughter is all that came out. At one point I tried to open my eyes, only to realize they were open. Trying to blink just resulted in a very odd feeling, like being cooled slightly from some unknown source. Upon asking myself if I had eyelids, a voice responded, "Of course you don't have eye lids, you see with your brain silly!" After this, my eyes remained mostly closed (or so I thought). The only real visual I can recall is a very tall slender figure in a suit with a tall top hat, monocle, and a cane doing almost a Can-Can dance, and syncopated with the kick, he would push his cane forward rotating a cog. I also remember things calming down, feeling as if they were about to get serious and the "oneness" people claim to experience was about to set in... Then all of the sudden I had a joking "fuck that" thought and things went back to being ridiculous.

Upon the come down I do remember opening my eyes and experiencing a mild form of synesthesia where I could see my voice. After this faded, I sat up and began to see symbols on the carpet. Mostly Aztec and Incan in nature, but eventually morphing into a Chinese dragon, open mouth, coming at me...

I'm sure many trips are different, but for some reason this seems completely out there. I had a great time though, and won't be going back til I can get an appropriate vaping tool.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Steely
#2 Posted : 11/29/2010 5:44:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In the beginnings of my journey with DMT, I remember being spoken to, albeit in an unknown language from an unknown source. This happened either during the trip, or even after I had come down from the hallucinations.

One of my most memorable experiences was a sub breakthrough. It was almost as if I was handed a photograph. A picture of a tall pointy-headed dark blue figure, who was on board some kind of ship. We were in a rounded off hall with tons of doors on one wall. The joker, others have called him, was giving me two thumbs up, and had a wide smile on his somehow blank face.

Before I had smoked, I spoke and ask for what ever it was to give me a sign of their existence.

This happened very soon before I broke through my first time.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha