We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaping freebase harmalas Options

BananaForeskin
#1 Posted : 11/28/2010 8:13:39 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I feel like there are lot of vaguer references to smoking/vaping freebase harmalas by themselves, but little hard info on the topic.
Does anyone have any dosages they prefer? Plants to accompany? Experiences? Techniques?

Especially with Gibran's caapi extraction tek, I think this might become more common. I tried it last night, sprinkling about 50-60mg of caapi alkaloids onto bud in my GVG. My friend and I shared it. Everyone else there smoked the same amount of pot, but out of a bong sans caapi. I was surprised by how much the experience had the feeling of a caapi trip about it. There were the same sort of visions, and even some wobbliness and shaking. It turned pot into a full-blown psychedelic lay-on-the-futon-surfing-through-foreign-lands sort of experience, even for my buddy who smokes WAAAY more weed than I do. It was quite interesting, and I really want to vape the harmalas by themselves.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PsilocybeChild
#2 Posted : 11/28/2010 9:17:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also interested in more info on this subject.
I always wondered how cannabis and caapi orally would be. Marijhuasca Very happy
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Elf Machine
#3 Posted : 11/28/2010 11:20:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used caapi extract last night before I drank very potent green dragon. The dragon just over rides anything else you take with it.

Dr_Sister
#4 Posted : 1/10/2011 10:14:22 PM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

Your sister just vaped 25mg of freebase harmlas extracted from rue. What a rush! It was kinda intense for about 1/2 hour (heavy stone, ringing ears etc.) and then it slowly tailed off. Sister had to stop work until things simmered down, lol.

It was a dry run to see what vaped harmla is like alone before vaping some before a dmt launch. Sister now thinks 25mgs was more than would be needed for a dmt prelaunch.

one note: there was a lot of charred residue in the bulb, suggesting that harmlas decomposition temperature is lower than its melting point or boiling point. Nice buzz regardless.

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 1/11/2011 4:02:08 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I tend to smoke my harmalas with cannabis, although occasionally I'll smoke them by themselves. When smoking out of a bong/bowl with weed, I'll just sprinkle the top of the bowl as though the haramalas were kief and hit it accordingly. My preferred method though is to roll a joint, but after laying the herb down on the paper and before rolling it up, I place a thick line of harmalas in the middle of the herb and then roll it, so it has a "harmala core" around which the weed is rolled. I find this helps to burn evenly (this was a method I developed for rolling dmt-joints and I find it works great for harmalas too) and makes for a very unique and enjoyable experience.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

sonofsnow
#6 Posted : 1/13/2011 9:10:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
I tend to smoke my harmalas with cannabis, although occasionally I'll smoke them by themselves. When smoking out of a bong/bowl with weed, I'll just sprinkle the top of the bowl as though the haramalas were kief and hit it accordingly. My preferred method though is to roll a joint, but after laying the herb down on the paper and before rolling it up, I place a thick line of harmalas in the middle of the herb and then roll it, so it has a "harmala core" around which the weed is rolled. I find this helps to burn evenly (this was a method I developed for rolling dmt-joints and I find it works great for harmalas too) and makes for a very unique and enjoyable experience.

Do you know approx how much harmalas are used in the joint. And what does the DMT-joint consist of and how much.

ThanksWink
The things that IS has a meaning,
but it`s what IS NOT that make them usefull

Xt
#7 Posted : 3/6/2011 10:20:00 PM

Snozzle do you use tobacco in these weed / harmala joints?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Mydriasis
#8 Posted : 3/7/2011 12:18:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I used to drop a pinch into a test tube 150mm test tube and gently boil them via candle. They do leave a yucky residue but it is clean-able. The feeling is pretty light-headed and 'rushy' but not edgey. I've found it to help with headaches...
It's been fun. Thanks for all the wisdom.

starway6
#9 Posted : 1/14/2018 3:52:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
I feel like there are lot of vaguer references to smoking/vaping freebase harmalas by themselves, but little hard info on the topic.
Does anyone have any dosages they prefer? Plants to accompany? Experiences? Techniques?

Especially with Gibran's caapi extraction tek, I think this might become more common. I tried it last night, sprinkling about 50-60mg of caapi alkaloids onto bud in my GVG. My friend and I shared it. Everyone else there smoked the same amount of pot, but out of a bong sans caapi. I was surprised by how much the experience had the feeling of a caapi trip about it. There were the same sort of visions, and even some wobbliness and shaking. It turned pot into a full-blown psychedelic lay-on-the-futon-surfing-through-foreign-lands sort of experience, even for my buddy who smokes WAAAY more weed than I do. It was quite interesting, and I really want to vape the harmalas by themselves.

Is this experiance possible with pot and cappi alkaloids?

DeltaSpice
#10 Posted : 1/19/2018 6:51:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been smoking Vine Alkaloids daily for years now.

Ourinhos being the nicest but the yields weren't great and I found it to be quite weak when made into changa.

Yellow vine has great yields,nice effects and works really well in Changa. The Changa being Alks, DMT, enhanced onto the vine.

Rizla , Mullein , Vine Alks = Love it.

I stopped weighing the Alks because its time consuming . I smoke one or two joints per day.

Mister_Niles
#11 Posted : 1/19/2018 8:15:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I prefer sublingual caapi. Between 15-30mg is plenty. Unfortunately, after many successful extractions I have lost the ability to extract caapi alkaloids. I've tried several times with different vine from different vendors. No dice.
I wonder if it has something to do with that trip where some entities told me to "DRINK THE BREW" "You may no longer extract until you do." Smile Psychosomatic, subconscious self sabotage or hyperspace interference. Who knows?
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Jupitor
#12 Posted : 2/8/2018 5:35:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mister_Niles wrote:

I prefer sublingual caapi. Between 15-30mg is plenty. Unfortunately, after many successful extractions I have lost the ability to extract caapi alkaloids. I've tried several times with different vine from different vendors. No dice.
I wonder if it has something to do with that trip where some entities told me to "DRINK THE BREW" "You may no longer extract until you do." Smile Psychosomatic, subconscious self sabotage or hyperspace interference. Who knows?

So when you gonna drink the brew? Wink

Aum_Shanti
#13 Posted : 3/24/2018 12:17:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dr_Sister wrote:
one note: there was a lot of charred residue in the bulb, suggesting that harmlas decomposition temperature is lower than its melting point or boiling point. Nice buzz regardless.

Same here.

Also am I the only one finding the taste of vaping Harmalas really really bad? Is there anything one could do to this to alter the taste?

Also what amount would one usually have to vape, when one wants to vape some other trypts afterwards? (e.g. DMT)

And how long does it work vaped?

Edit:
Just read, that some do it sublingual (around 30mg). Interesting, might try that one...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Jules_supertramp
#14 Posted : 10/29/2021 12:55:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Dr_Sister wrote:

Same here.

Also am I the only one finding the taste of vaping Harmalas really really bad? Is there anything one could do to this to alter the taste?

Also what amount would one usually have to vape, when one wants to vape some other trypts afterwards? (e.g. DMT)

And how long does it work vaped?

Edit:
Just read, that some do it sublingual (around 30mg). Interesting, might try that one...

Did you try sublingually already? would like to hear what you think is more horribleLaughing
Really sl tastes like a sack of shit but I'm onto vaping since quite some time and wonder if vaping Harmalas is better than sl. I assume it's disgusting and bad for ones lung...but is it worth trying?
...so forth and so on...

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 10/29/2021 8:20:35 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

In my view, sublingual freebase harmala alkaloids don't taste all that bad - but I may be an outlier on the bitterness tolerance scale. Even so, it's nowhere near as bad as unroasted rue tea or a slimy, salty cactus brew.

The point with sublingual dosing is that the stuff stays under the tongue to as great an extent as possible. An upshot of this is that you should taste it less, especially considering the dose is significantly smaller than an oral one.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jules_supertramp
#16 Posted : 10/31/2021 9:58:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
In my view, sublingual freebase harmala alkaloids don't taste all that bad - but I may be an outlier on the bitterness tolerance scale. Even so, it's nowhere near as bad as unroasted rue tea or a slimy, salty cactus brew.

The point with sublingual dosing is that the stuff stays under the tongue to as great an extent as possible. An upshot of this is that you should taste it less, especially considering the dose is significantly smaller than an oral one.

Ok, I did not compare it with cactus brew, your right, or chewing 200 raw Turbina Corymbosa seeds Very happy ...but its almost as bad. It makes my mouth numb.

I tried yesterday to vape Harmalas and figured out that they do not dissolve in PG how did the others do it...just shake it around?

...so forth and so on...