We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nice experience Options

lonewolf123
#1 Posted : 11/27/2010 7:59:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For a long while now Ive had ayahuasca on my brain... can't really say why, but my mind has been telling me aya over FB spice. So about a month ago I tried 100g of Mckennas red vine which I ordered which had little effect, I did eat acouple hours before I took it though. So two weeks ago I took about 4ml caapi copy from FV which ive had sitting around for about 8 months now, which has 100mgs alkaloids per ml.

I started with 3ml, not planning on adding any spice, but 20 mins in I started to feel something and decided on another ml mixed with 30mgs spice in lemon juice. In about another 15 mins I was feeling really intoxicated and decided it was time to lay down. I didnt really get any visions, just this square pattern that was flowing around me, very faint though. The really beauty of this experience was when I was able to relax and get lost in the feeling I would start hearing these 'pings' and 'pongs', and if I was able to get really deep I would start getting this buzzing vibration. For some reason the idea came to me that plants were talking to eachother, I just felt it.... I started to feel like I was a vessel for plants to talk through. Is the only reason we exist is so we can transmit these pings and pongs for the plants?

This seemed to go on for acouple hours, I dont have a clock in my room and didnt have my cell phone to check the time, but that was the majority of my experience, these beautiful, delicate sounds of something. Something strange seemed to be happening every time I would really get lost in these sounds, my dog, which sleeps in my room, would start to get into a deep sleep and start barking and whimpering, not allowing me to really get lost for too long. But every time I would start getting deep my dog would get deep too lol. Maybe just a coincidence though....

But overall a very nice relaxing experience, but I really need to make sure I wont be disturbed the next time I attempt the medicine...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.