We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I think I finally reached it. Options

dmt005
#1 Posted : 11/25/2010 5:51:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night I believe I finally reached this hyperspace taht I have heard so much about. I have been taking my journeys step by step so that I can get used to the feeling of spice.

Last night right before I went to bed I decided to extend my " Bed time spice " experiments. I picked up my pipe and loaded the last little bit of spice that I had. I was not expecting much as I didn't really have all that much.I was laying in bed and grabbed my lighter, smoke started to build so I slowly took in the first amount of smoke holding it in and releasing. Here came that familiar feeling, so I told myself lets try and reach it this time. I hit the pipe another 2-3 times getting as much smoke as I could and holding it in as long as I could. The last hit did it.

Putting my pipe down I looked over to my door which is made up of little squares kinda like a checker board. To my wonderful surprise the door had turned into columns that started rotating and shifting, I smiled and then all of a sudden I was no longer in my room.

It started off by me entering a door into a room that was brightly colored and oddly shaped. I was greeted by what I decided was a flamingo. This "flamingo" was not ordinary at all as a matter of fact it had a sphere for a head , no eyes , no mouth, just a round pink sphere, its body was a thin and made up of an odd shape , kinda like two trapezoids smashed together ( very hard to explain) legs were very very thin almost cylinder like . It reached out to me and I decided to follow it , as I walked around this "house" and looking at the very brightly colored walls taht had very interesting moving patterns all around, the "Flamingo " said something to me, I couldn't really make out what it said but I decided to disregard and continue my journey, I walked in front of my guide and started exploring the house. Every room was different in color and shape. None of these " rooms" where actually normally rooms they where all oddly shaped. I opened another door and there stood my guide and all of a sudden I was back in my room, laying in bed slowly descending back to my normal state.

This was simply an amazing exp. Thats really the only way that I can describe it properly.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Steely
#2 Posted : 11/25/2010 7:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you need to go back in and visit these entities again to make sure Pleased

Congratulations my friend, it is always wonderful hearing of peoples first steps into the infinite unknown Smile
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

vampir
#3 Posted : 11/27/2010 2:55:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe! Glad to hear the experience report of someone with somewhat of a similar mindset. I too have been taking my experimenting step by step. I'm not that susceptible to it, so I've found I need to take quite a bit. Haven't reached hyperspace yet, but your report gives me hope that pretty soon I too will reach this wonderful new level! Very happy

CanadianResistance
#4 Posted : 12/1/2010 12:00:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Steely wrote:
Sounds like you need to go back in and visit these entities again to make sure Pleased

Congratulations my friend, it is always wonderful hearing of peoples first steps into the infinite unknown Smile

When u blast off, can you walk around?

WinterWizard
#5 Posted : 12/13/2010 5:45:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been unable to break through. SWIM extracted his own freebase, which turned out pure white and clean.

First experience: 4 good tokes. Warm, intense body high starts to ramp up. Walls start rolling like water and glowing with various bright-neon colors. Closed SWIM's eyes for a few seconds and saw black-and-white blocks swirling out from the center of some oval-shaped object. But little else happened, and then SWIM came down a few minutes later. Never once did SWIM feel out of body, loss of ego, etc. – just a body high and some intense visuals, akin to LSD visuals.

Second experience: 4 good tokes. Intense body high again. This time the walls and everything tensed and released slowly, bulging like muscle. Even SWIM's arms and hands were bulging with excess muscle, looking like the chest of a pit bull or a race horse. Parts of SWIM's body did not feel his own. SWIM moved his arms and the effect was like that Bruce Lee movie where his arms go in slo-motion and leave a trail. A sense of time slowing down. But again, no lose of control or lucid thought. Always in control.

Third experience: About 3 tokes. As always, a strong body high to start. A little weirder this time. All objects begin to appear muscular again. A sense that common objects, like a chair or a glass, are alive. A sense that everything is alive and connected. Still very much in control, so hit the pipe to make sure there is nothing left. At this point SWIM leans back into the sofa and waves of energy begin to roll over SWIM's body, like digital waves that break SWIM's body into stripe-shaped digital fractions, leaving empty spaces in between the stripes where large portions of SWIM's body are simply not there. This was awesome, but only lasted about 10 seconds. A feeling that objects were alive and watching SWIM.

Fourth experience: SWIM was discouraged, so loaded up almost twice as usual and toked as much as SWIM could in about 30 seconds – about 4 BIG hits. Strong body high, then the feeling of time slowing down a bit. The floor started crawling with various intricate geometric patterns swathed in pastel pinks, yellows and greens. At times the shapes where encased in what seemed like a fog or smoke. All visuals and energies seemed concentrated in the floor for some reason.

SWIM hits as much spice as he can, getting large, thick hits of white vapor but can't seem to experience much more than strong feelings and OEV's. SWIM is a large man, and it's always been the case that SWIM needs 2-3 times of any medication for it to have effect. Could it be possible that SWIM's body is too fast to break down the spice, hence making the experience weak and controlled? SWIM has always had a very strong mind (measured IQ of 152) and finds it very hard to lose control. Controlling things that are "of the mind" has always been easy for SWIM. But nonetheless, SWIM wishes he could lose all control and breakthrough the membrane. It's what he's always dreamed of. SWIM wishes he could receive a large dose of synthetic DMT intravenously, ensuring blast off, so to speak. But finding that is next to impossible. Maybe a Ayahuasca journey is in order. SWIM feels that he has issues that need to be worked through and unblocked. But again, finding good Ayahuasca is also not going to happen. SWIM has no desire to brew it himself – too much hassle. If only SWIM had about $2,500 for a trip to Peru....

Is breakthrough possible for SWIM, or do you think DMT is just not for him and he should give up? SWIM desires to try Salvia, but alas, it went illegal in his state about a year ago. Bummer.

Can anyone help SWIM?

universecannon
#6 Posted : 12/13/2010 6:32:53 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

WinterWizard, we could help you a lot more if you specified some details about your smoking method. Like what form your smoking dmt in (mixed with herbs..changa..jungle spice...just plain ol' white crystals ect.) Also, what are you smoking it out of? A "meth" pipe? the machine? bowl? bong? VG?

I wouldn't be too discouraged about not being able to breakthrough even the first MANY times smoking dmt. It took me and others i know many many times before breaking through. It can take a lot of technique tinkering to get down a good method.
Humans seem to just suck at smoking dmt Laughing...thats why we've invented the VaporGenie, and changa! Twisted Evil

"SWIM has no desire to brew it himself- too much hassle."
what you put into it is what you get out of it..

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

WinterWizard
#7 Posted : 12/13/2010 6:53:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Universe, SWIM piles the crystal on top of a small bed of ash, so the spice doesn't melt down into the bowl, in a large, hand-blown glass pipe that has a carburetor to clear the smoke. The spice is vaporized using a butane torch lighter held just close enough to vaporize but not close enough to burn.

The hassle regarding the ayahuasca is obtaining the ingredients, not so much the process of brewing it. Also, SWIM don't have anyone to experiment with, which makes it harder. SWIM does this all alone.

Maybe it's as you say. It might take many times to have a successful breakthrough. SWIM finds it hard to smoke any more spice in the 30-40 seconds before the body begins to block, or immunize itself to, it.

Perhaps the revelations that are common to DMT are not so profound and hence the experience seems more mundane to SWIM than the average person. Metaphysical epiphanies can be reached by using the Cartesian method or simply reading Socrates. The existence of the everlasting soul, God and the afterlife, as well as the nature of God and the theory that everything is One, are old news, philosophically. It's amazing what truths can be achieved through simple reasoning and logic without the aid of psychedelics or meditation, even.

But in any event, SWIM will keep trying. Why not... SWIM would kill to get the chance to take synthetic DMT through an IV just once in his life. Given a huge dose of DMT all at once directly into the blood stream would ensure a more profound and intense experience, SWIM is sure of it.

universecannon
#8 Posted : 12/13/2010 7:19:51 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Why not make changa or enhanced leaf? Its insanely simple and way easier to work with. Plus the added harmalas are a bonus. Also, if you have the money-investing in a vapor genie is a good move. One massive toke is all i need when changa is loaded into it. If none of that is possible, I'd suggest putting another layer of ashes or herbs on top of the spice; basically sandwiching it. long deep tokes held in as long as possible until you are gone

Quote:

The hassle regarding the ayahuasca is obtaining the ingredients

The ingredients for it are not illegal in most places and can be ordered off of tons of websites, incase you don't already know

Quote:
SWIM finds it hard to smoke any more spice in the 30-40 seconds before the body begins to block, or immunize itself to, it.

you can smoke dmt all night and your body won't develop a tolerance to it. For some reason theres still a lot of debate about this, but its generally accepted as self-evident by those who've gone done it many times right in a row. Strassman during his tolerance study administered 4 consecutive doses of .4mg/kg to many people at 30 minute intervals and the experiences seemed to only get more and more profound.

Quote:
Perhaps the revelations that are common to DMT are not so profound and hence the experience seems more mundane to SWIM than the average person. Metaphysical epiphanies can be reached by using the Cartesian method or simply reading Socrates. The existence of the everlasting soul, God and the afterlife, as well as the nature of God and the theory that everything is One, are old news, philosophically. It's amazing what truths can be achieved through simple reasoning and logic without the aid of psychedelics or meditation, even.

You will laugh at this paragraph someday, i promise Very happy

OP,
Sounds like an awesome experience! Very happy I'm happy for you!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

olympus mon
#9 Posted : 12/13/2010 8:14:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

dmt005- right on! sounds like a great start. i remember when i finally got on the playing field like you just did. it seemed like it was never going to happen. this was before the days of gvg. its very exciting. enjoy every moment.

O, i have good news for you... this is just the beginning. Wink
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.