We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first time Options

Nuzza
#1 Posted : 11/25/2010 3:08:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I met this german backpacker and he gave me my first hit of DMT. Im 42 . Where has this been all my life. I cant believe this is the first time ive come across it. I used to smoke grass heavily and got into the acid when i was a kid but nothing compared to the trip i had on DMT.It awakened my mind. Problem is he has gone back to germany and im stranded dreaming of the experience. Ill have to keep my ears open and hopfully find some other awakened people to share some trippy times together. Fingers crossed. Crying or very sad

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/25/2010 3:12:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. You can extract that dmt yourself, and you couldnt have come to a better forum for finding such information. Be sure to read the links in the welcome pm you received, such as the FAQ, the wiki and so on.

See you around!

Lavos
#3 Posted : 11/29/2010 10:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You really can get it yourself quite easily. Don't let the word extraction bother you. It's pretty simple 1+1=2 type stuff. Cooking food can be more dangerous. Be safe and be thorough. Let us know how it goes.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.