We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
SWIM just can't seem to breakthrough! Options

Christo
#1 Posted : 11/23/2010 6:43:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has tried dmt 3 times already and he just can't manage to breakthrough.

The first time SWIM did it he felt a huge wave of anxiety all over his body. This strange/anxious feeling quickly went away after 30 seconds.

The second time SWIM did it, he did feel kind of heavy, and a little bit shaky. SWIM closed his eyes and saw beautiful hues of colors dashing towards him in jagged motions, but nothing more.

Now, today, SWIM tried again and just felt heavy and peculiar. It's the same strange sensation that SWIM gets all over his body.

SWIM doesn't have any scales, so, he uses about half a matchstick's head worth of spice. SWIM also uses a "rose glass pipe" and to light it, he uses a regular flint lighter. I'm pretty sure this method is not recommended by the fellow vets on this forum. So, any recommendations as to what to alter?

___________________________________________________________________________________

P.S:
Now, even though SWIM hasn't broken through; SWIM has been able to remember his dreams more vividly, after his DMT mini sessions. It's rather odd. Both dreams seemed like he was living here on earth but on a different time line (i.e swim seemed older in one dream, and in the other, the same age but in new-york?) Also after taken dmt, he feels sleepy right after or even beforehand, and sometimes everything to him seems to smell like dmt.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Christo
#2 Posted : 11/23/2010 6:52:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh, and I forgot to mention how difficult smoking this stuff really is. I tried it with parsley (which does make it easier btw) but I still get that burnt after taste. It's very hard for me to keep it in my lungs. I try to inhale it but it either stays in my throat or I seem to cough it out quickly. Does anyone have any tips/tricks on smoking spice efficiently?

Ellis D'Empty
#3 Posted : 11/23/2010 7:56:46 AM

Snirfneblin

Make changa if you can't seem to hold it in. (No personal experience in this, as it's pretty easy for me to hold it in, but I think changa is supposed to do this, along with other benefits)

Uhm, half a matchstick head isn't much. The effects your describing, TO ME (and I don't have a scale either) seem about 2-7mg doses? Do you get OEVs at all?
Everytime I dose, I'm in fun land xD and I love it. I use about 15mg or so, although with your method, your probably losing a lot of spice by it dripping down into your pipe. So you'd need more I'd think (maybe 50mg for a 15-20mg dose) but don't quote me on this.

Another thing, I've smoked DMT a lot more than 3 times, and I've yet to have a breakthrough, although to be honest, I'm not really looking for one. I just like hyperspace xD So my advice, is to not "seek" it, and you'll get it eventually. BTW: Most people claim breakthrough doses of 40-70mg. And your half matchstick head is MAYBE 10mg... (I would guess closer to 5mg to be honest) so think about it Pleased
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

#4 Posted : 11/23/2010 9:04:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Type this into google
"trouble breaking through dmt nexus"
There are already about 50 threads on this topic which should be able to help
Smile
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

endlessness
#5 Posted : 11/23/2010 3:32:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

StrangeLoop
#6 Posted : 11/23/2010 7:59:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you have plenty of spice, don't be shy. Dump a fat bowl into your pipe and smoke up. You don't have to finish it all, just take a few big rips and hold them in (or maybe several small hits since you're having trouble) and then set it down, you can finish the bowl when you make it back to Earth. Pleased

mistmann
#7 Posted : 11/24/2010 2:58:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you have plenty of spice, don't be shy. Dump a fat bowl into your pipe and smoke up. You don't have to finish it all, just take a few big rips and hold them in (or maybe several small hits since you're having trouble) and then set it down, you can finish the bowl when you make it back to Earth. Wink

im going to put this out there and say NO!! we dont recommend or support and super human doses!!!

hey man if you are having trouble breaking threw, its not your time... it will come in your time when you are ready, what do you do to smudge your mind before travel? respect it, accept it, and enjoy. it will show you in all dues time? you cant rush art...

universecannon
#8 Posted : 11/24/2010 3:55:01 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

those bulb pipes can be pretty aweful. Hard to use, tastes bad, harsh, inconsistent, sketchy looking, the list goes on.

Vapor Genie + Changa = :idea: Smile Shocked Very happy Shocked Twisted Evil Shocked Cool

If you can't get one just use a bong or pipe for the changa

Good luck!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Elf Machine
#9 Posted : 11/24/2010 7:17:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with StrangeLoop. If a breakthrough is what you want then do more. There is no danger with doing a little too much aside from a scary trip.

StrangeLoop
#10 Posted : 11/24/2010 9:04:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If he's having trouble getting his doses down, a huge amount in the pipe doesn't mean he's going to get a superhuman dose. I'm just recommending that he put more in there than he can finish. I also recommend smoking it with another person if you haven't seen my thread about how I blast off. Another person blasting off with me kills the anxiety.

ragabr
#11 Posted : 11/24/2010 7:18:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're not looking to spend a lot of money on a device, build the Machine. What you're describing, with the rough smoke, means you are burning the spice.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

heavenlypursuit
#12 Posted : 11/24/2010 7:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
If you're not looking to spend a lot of money on a device, build the Machine. What you're describing, with the rough smoke, means you are burning the spice.

^^^^^ ragabr is right on the money

SWIM has broken multiple friends through on their first time with his machine. 25-30 mg in one hit and you'll come back with a new appreciation for life.

dropofahat
#13 Posted : 11/24/2010 11:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

throw some changa together with or without the maoi, the infused material will be easier to handle smoke better. your technique is off still being new to it all, you will waste more in the early days while you figure it out.

infuse some changa and smoke that in a small bong or dry bong, let's you build up alot of smoke and when you pull hte bowl it will all come down.

Swarupa
#14 Posted : 11/24/2010 11:43:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

StrangeLoop wrote:
I also recommend smoking it with another person if you haven't seen my thread about how I blast off. Another person blasting off with me kills the anxiety.

I second this, having a buddy with you is great, if you face each other you can see when to back off, when to assist, if its cool to make noise/talk

And the energy exchange can be tremendous, i remember me & my mate opened our eyes looked at each other & just 'knew', i started smiling a lot and he said 'don't start doing that!' the energy was just a bomb of bliss slooowly exploding, laughter & smiles become super infectious

DMTripper
#15 Posted : 11/25/2010 12:06:00 AM

John Murdoch IV

Clean your spice and get a scale. Smoke 50mg's and if you still haven't broken through you need to fix your smoking technic.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

azar
#16 Posted : 11/29/2010 2:17:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

UniverseCannon wrote:
those bulb pipes can be pretty aweful. Hard to use, tastes bad, harsh, inconsistent, sketchy looking, the list goes on.

Vapor Genie + Changa = :idea: Smile Shocked Very happy Shocked Twisted Evil Shocked Cool

If you can't get one just use a bong or pipe for the changa

Good luck!

those bulbs are ilegal were i'm from! wtf? anyway, there great if you know what your doing. wack a short length of hose on the mouth piece, put the other end in a coke bottle, fill the coke bottle up and i tell you what, the best thing goin for $20 i say. may be a bit of mucking around but you cant beat that on price. real smooth for what it is and for the price.

oh wait, you gotta spent $2.50 on a bottle of coke. my bad..

edit:
i cant break thru either, i'll have a propper read thru when i have the time because as hard as i might it just wont happen. even at 1g it wont. it doesnt burn just vapes, gets held for at least 40-60secs, usually over 3-5 hits but no hyperspace, just wkd visuals.

landfishd
#17 Posted : 11/29/2010 3:25:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure this is dead already, but I agree the most cost efficient and easiest way to breakthrough is with a machine. I built one with a forty oz, and if your not bt-ing with 50mg and a lung full of it for twenty seconds then there must be something else wrong. If you think you might be special try 100mg and you will fly through hyperspace so fast you won't know what the fuck happened.

endlessness
#18 Posted : 11/29/2010 11:16:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im sorry but there's no way you are smoking 1g efficiently, not even a tenth of that! Get a GVG and a torch lighter, if you're wasting THAT much DMT, it will compensate in no time the price, because you will need 30-50mg for breaking through.

azar
#19 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:48:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fkn oath! I must be be doing something wrong. I last time swim tried he put 4 big match heads in a crack pipe, then put the mouth piece into a coke bottle half full of water and toked. He was trippin friggin balls but was still capable of lighting his changa pipe and have some from that instead of the crack bong. However, loading the changa pipe was near impossible hahaha i think i need to personally sit down with someone who can help me get there. Cause i gotta be doing something wrong. Or theres something wrong with me :'(

vampir
#20 Posted : 11/30/2010 6:48:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CHRISTO!

I have some good advice for you, since i have the same problem regarding throat / coughing, even with a vaporizer! I find that my throat is very sensitive to spice, and the more I try to take, the more it feels like it's "closing up" and rejecting it!
HERE IS THE SOLUTION...
go to your nearest pharmacy, and buy some "SORE THROAT SPRAY" make sure it says "anesthetic" on the label (should contain Phenol). Spray this on your throat, gargle it a bit, wait a few minutes, NOW try taking dmt hits!
I was SOOOOO surprised when I loaded a huge bowl, and was able to clear it in ONE HIT without any discomfort, something I could never have imagined doing before getting the spray!

However, I'm in the same boat as you, I haven't been able to breakthrough for some reason, not sure about my body. I may have tolerance to it. Latest session started out with 30mg - nothing intense, felt happy, carpet was alive. Then did 50mg soon after, slight colourful OEV patterns in the room about 50% opacity, no CEV's - then about 10-20 minutes after that, did 80mg, no effects whatsoever. I was sitting there and looked over to my friend and said ... "Wow...i'm still here, was kind of expecting SOMETHING with that huge of a dose..."
Pretty weird, might take a break from it all for a while. Probably need to START OFF with 80mg dose.

12NEXT