We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
PSYCHEDELIC INK... Options

I am.
#1 Posted : 11/22/2010 11:55:42 PM

I AM

SO THERE'S A "POST YOUR SMILES" THREAD. I AM AN AVID INK JUNKIE AND WANNA START A THREAD FOR PEOPLE OT SHOW OFF THEIR PSYCHEDELIC INK. NOT PICS OF ALL YOUR INK. ONLY THE PIECES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TRIP. HOPEFULLY THIS ISN'T A VIOLATION. I'LL START IT:
I am. attached the following image(s):
egodeath.jpg (86kb) downloaded 1,883 time(s).
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jbark
#2 Posted : 11/23/2010 12:14:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ICEKOHLD wrote:
well damn. i can't post my pic. any known reason? it's jpeg format.

it's up.Smile

and beautiful!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

KwisatzHaderach
#3 Posted : 11/23/2010 3:39:00 AM

everything is becoming

hell yea man, that is looking amazing! I really like the different elements that bring this piece together.

I have a few ink patches myself, but I'm a little hesitant about posting them because tattoos are a great way to find people.

peace and love
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

StrangeLoop
#4 Posted : 11/23/2010 8:04:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing art, love the way the brain is split open.

Personally I'm not a fan of tattoos at all, so this is the last you'll be seeing of me in this thread.

ms_manic_minxx
#5 Posted : 11/23/2010 8:16:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have two really sweet tats that I got this summer, extremely psychedelic, but, hm, should I post them?! I want to share... but I am vaguely paranoid?! Is the paranoia honestly warranted? What are the risks, compared to posting here anyway?

One of them is the DMT-Nexus banner in full color across my lower back... not. Wink
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

DiMiTriX
#6 Posted : 11/23/2010 8:36:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

very nice tatoo man,swim likes it
Tz'is aná

I am.
#7 Posted : 11/23/2010 10:33:45 AM

I AM

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
I have two really sweet tats that I got this summer, extremely psychedelic, but, hm, should I post them?! I want to share... but I am vaguely paranoid?! Is the paranoia honestly warranted? What are the risks, compared to posting here anyways?

you're right. there are risks but honestly...very slim. this site isn't all over search engines top sites. hell...a couple other people posted face pics under the show your smile. i agree it's potentially risky but i doubt anything will ever come of it. and ink? well...ink is an idea. anyone can have the same tattoo. i have started my trippy back piece which may be a bad idea to post cuz it will probably end up in a magazine (bein done by an award winning artist so it will porbably be shown off). but i SERIOUSLY doubt anyone will figure your indentoty out cuz of a few tattooes.

DimethylSpice
#8 Posted : 11/23/2010 7:52:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice tat!Cool

i have a reaper/skulls/demons/death themed sleve going on my left arm, but i want to go all psychedelic on my right arm, sorta like life and death i guess.
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

Infinite I
#9 Posted : 11/23/2010 11:44:33 PM

JC

ms_manic_minxx wrote:

One of them is the DMT-Nexus banner in full color across my lower back... not. Wink

Had me going there lol if I was to get a tatoo it would be something psychedelic but dont know if I ever will Confused

pau
#10 Posted : 11/24/2010 4:21:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sag Cac Tat

Happy Thanksgiving All! And, special thanks to those in other countries who make this site soooooooo amazing.

Possible date with caapi tonight, cacs are dormant until the spring.
pau attached the following image(s):
sagcactat.jpg (44kb) downloaded 1,715 time(s).
WHOA!

I am.
#11 Posted : 11/24/2010 4:24:47 AM

I AM

hellphukyeah! that's rad!

ms_manic_minxx
#12 Posted : 11/24/2010 5:31:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I capitulate.

The two secret ingredients that saved my life: one more recognizable to some of you, the other an embellished cross-section of Madame C.

P.S. These are all just photoshopped ideas, suggested by my cat... and I don't really have them, of course. Wink Twisted Evil
ms_manic_minxx attached the following image(s):
Image461.jpg (108kb) downloaded 1,714 time(s).

olympus mon
#13 Posted : 11/24/2010 5:42:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

heres a full sleeve and chest panel i recently finished on a friend.
olympus mon attached the following image(s):
73841_1567932193268_1084335036_31231804_361785_n.jpg (67kb) downloaded 1,790 time(s).
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

ms_manic_minxx
#14 Posted : 11/24/2010 8:23:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweeeeeeeet tats, everyone! Twisted Evil

Ice - Did you design the art yourself?

Pau - Adorable! Very happy

Olympus - Gorgeous picture. Very happy I don't think I have the guts for a sleeve.

As fun and neat as tattoos are, I really have nothing else important enough at this point in my life that I would want to stick on my body forever. It's also an affirmation of life, for me to take care of myself and love my body always, gratitude to what has taught me that.

rOm
#15 Posted : 11/24/2010 10:11:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The ink is here a commitment and a thanksgiving to the life changing experiences that have taken place since working with plants essences and diverse molecules.
So I'll pop up and say thanks again to all this on earth that guide us to be stronger, wiser, and less fearful.
Much love and support !
rOm attached the following image(s):
IMG_0222.jpg (878kb) downloaded 1,678 time(s).
IMG_0225.jpg (832kb) downloaded 1,682 time(s).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

I am.
#16 Posted : 11/24/2010 10:53:29 AM

I AM

MON...sweet fuckin tits! nice brother...very nice...

MINX: can't take credit. told my buddy i wanted something to represent the trip and let him do whatever he wanted to. he came up with it. now...i've thought about it. i will post my back piece. i'll just delete it after a week or so so that it's not catalogued into the substance catacombs of the internet for all of eternity.

EVERYONE: nice ink! keep sitting and keep posting. and you mon...keep on slingin...

BACKPIECE: hear no evil, say no evil, see no evil monkeys all rolled into one. hindi god style. vine in one hand (wonder what for), sands of time in another, one hand free to explore the opposable thumb and one hand covering each part of face. going to have a colorful elborate mandala (spelling) for of geometrical shapes. going to embed molecular structures for several substances into it (like under layers of color so it won't be seen until pointed out). huge lotus flower underneath. gonna be pretty sweet! this is just the line work...
line work.bmp (5,626kb) downloaded 1,675 time(s).

Eranik
#17 Posted : 11/24/2010 11:59:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW ICEKOHLD that Backpiece is OUTSTANDING!!!

I'm not familiar with tattooing much. I like to get some invisible tattoos using THH and Harmine which glow blue and green under black light, does anyone know if it's possible at all? I have three questions about it:

1- Will it be completely invisible under normal light?
2- If so, then how the ink artist makes the tattoo while it's hardly visible? perhaps under a black light?
3- Won't THH/Harmine get absorbed/degrade/breakdown under the skin after a time and disappear?
4- Which salt forms are best for this kind of application?
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

I am.
#18 Posted : 11/25/2010 3:11:28 AM

I AM

and here's another: alien staring holes through a sundial (killin time).
killintime.jpg (59kb) downloaded 1,607 time(s).

neverwas
#19 Posted : 11/27/2010 4:59:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice ink guys! I love it when people incorporate their spirituality and interest in these things onto the body.

This piece goes all the way around my neck. It was my first real tattoo. It signifies the inner psychedelia and spirituality in myself. The rope holding it together is to hold me together because often my fascination and love for these things threatens to bubble over and burst. Over my throat/chakra to symbolize the need to show others the way to these states in order to become more open, loving and aware.

I will also be getting a themed set of pieces reflecting the regions some entheogens come from. Jungle and tropical lands with ayahusca vine and its companions incorporated. Desert with peyote and sand pedro etc. Late fall with mushrooms too. As well as any others I come across in my life that suits the theme. Also getting the DMT molecule somewhere. Can't wait.
neverwas attached the following image(s):
2010-11-26 20.47.36.jpg (1,533kb) downloaded 1,577 time(s).
My name is love, for I am without fear

Soulshine
#20 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:52:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been working on these for a few years now. The Flower Of Life's petals are now yellow with orange tips. I've got another one that im doing after the holiday bs is over. The first two hours are usually the easiest as far as pain goes, after that im a bit of a tenderfoot.

More to comeRazz
Soulshine
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

123NEXT»