We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Teotzlcoatl's Garden Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 7/9/2008 3:54:42 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Tobacco Plot

Lophophora

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 7/9/2008 3:56:12 AM

Teotzlcoatl

For more of Teotz's stuff go here or here...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

imachavel
#3 Posted : 7/9/2008 4:15:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

NICE

I remember you had a big ass set of pictures at the shroomery like this somewhere

those peyotes look nice

how old are they now?

I have some peyotes that just sprouted

I'm checking out your post at the coroboree(i went there once, mainly about growing, right?) and JEESUS CHRIST you grow ALL those plants???

btw, in the background of the picture of your tobaccos I could SWEAR I see peruvian torch cactus growing

i don't have a huge garden, but mainly i have like 10 or 12 peruvian torch cactus, 2 lophophoro williamsii cactus, a ficus tree, 2 woodrose vines, a palm tree, 2 bouegenvilla bushes and a money tree

keep me informed

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 7/9/2008 4:30:01 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Yes, those are most of my plants, I couldn't take pics of them all....

There IS a Trichocereus peruvianus in the background of that photo.

I post mostly at the Corroboree.

http://www.shaman-austra...mp;st=0&#entry180007

http://www.botanicalswap...s/index.php?topic=1194.0

http://www.spiritplants.org/phpbb/topic3176.html

imachavel
#5 Posted : 7/9/2008 4:43:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

here's a good question

in the first 2 years i had my hawaiian baby woodrose plants, i got them to flower and seed 3 times

then in the last 3 years i've only gotten them to flower and seed one time

what was I doing right, and what am I doing wrong? i've changed everything, fertilizer, watering, etc.

at first I was using a lot more fertilizer, but the last time I picked some seeds using fertilizer and cut them and soaked them in water they didn't sprout and I didn't have a problem with that before

Sad Sad Confused Confused Sad Sad Sad Sad

also, don't be such a know it all all the time Very happy

that's why they banned you from the shroomery Laughing

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 7/9/2008 4:11:54 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Who said I knew it all? I don't know it all!!! Not YET!!!

You just gotta let the plants do their thing... I learned that when I started growing "Peyotes"...

Ya can't make 'em flower, ya can't make 'em grow faster, just let 'em be.

shoe
#7 Posted : 7/9/2008 4:48:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lovely garden man.

swims tobacco's are quite small at the moment unfortunately, but swim does have Datura and Opium poppies, many verities of. Also calea zatatechichi
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 7/9/2008 5:08:03 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Thank you!

Did you see my other stuff here.... ...and... here!

imachavel
#9 Posted : 7/9/2008 6:53:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

what is the deal with everyone doubting mimosa hostilis as being legitimate from seed growers? i've heard a lot of those seeds are copycats

the ones i got some root bark and extracted where some seeds from iamshaman.com

my freind has a 4 foot tree about 3 or 4 years old, not very tall

i only dug up a very short amount of the roots and cut off some bark and extracted with some alchohol, i smoked the extract and i swear SWIM freaking tripped!

anyway, these seeds i got where from the same company he got his seeds from, if it wasn't hostilis, what was it? and how many companies would lie about carrying those seeds? 1 out of 10 of those companies should be legitimate

does that mean the peyote seeds i got from the vancouver seed bank aren't real?

p.s.(using alchohol to make an extract of wood bark isn't very smart, I don't think it completely extracted the bark as accurately as something else would have, and the smoke was very harsh)

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 7/9/2008 7:08:19 PM

Teotzlcoatl

The Lophophora seeds are most likely real, esp. from such a reputable vendor. Mimosa hostilis seeds are just hard to find, the vendors may not even know they don't have the real deal.

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 7/29/2008 4:20:12 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Updates-

Haversted some of my organic habaneros and cayenne peppers today.

The tobacco is very large now, and have been suckered and each plant clipped of it's flowering bud.

One of my Lophophora williams flowered AGAIN today! I've been collecting many Lophophora and Epithelantha fruits as well.

My Sassafras root cutting is becoming a beautiful lil' tree.

I potted up a fig tree yesterday!

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 5/6/2009 4:12:16 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I almost forgot about this page!

trancepants
#13 Posted : 5/6/2009 8:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are beautiful plants. Indeed you have a green thumb.
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.

Kannamate
#14 Posted : 5/6/2009 10:37:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

any updates pics,new plants?