We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Pure LSD? Options

Ellis D'Empty
#21 Posted : 11/22/2010 11:27:05 PM

Snirfneblin

ICEKOHLD wrote:
then, as far as i know, there are 3 different types of LSD crystals. amber, silver and white fluff
Theres more, I think like 5. All made with different recipes. Amber (70-80%), Silver/Lightning (80-90%), Fluff (95%~), Needlepoint (98%~) good luck getting needlepoint btw, its the "purest". Fluff is even hard to obtain, but if you know the right people Pleased

This is just what little birdies have told me though Pleased

But btw, sounds like you had your first dose of fluff (OP), congrats Smile It's great isn't it?
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

blf003
#22 Posted : 11/23/2010 12:48:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Damn right it was great Kevyn the Khem!!! i've read about the various crystal forms before as well. one thing that concerns me though is the old stuff i read about (i believe it was Owsley's first batch) LSD crystals turning into a black goo very fast in the presence of oxygen. it seemed to imply that pure crystalline LSD-25 would break down very fast if not stored in an atmosphere of some inert gas such as argon. Of course, i don't know this. But i wonder if this fluff and needlepoint is pure LSD that has been chemically altered without losing quality for longer storage (if that's even possible with LSD?). IDK...

anyway, i currently live in a part of the world where i would likely not obtain good cid. I'm not interested in getting myself in trouble on this forum or arousing suspicions, but, could someone who has had LSD of this purity tell me what area i might have a chance of finding it? Not looking for a hookup of any kind, just an area i might travel to and try to meet folks while i'm there.

oh, guys, off topic but i have to share this: there is a band from Australia. They've only put out one album so far. It's truly some of the best psychedelic music created since the late 60's, believe it or not. Check them out on youtube or wherever. They're called Tame Impala: album inner speaker: track "solitude is bliss". I'm not a promoter, but i'm going to see them in concert in about a week Very happy

Ellis D'Empty
#23 Posted : 11/23/2010 1:26:04 AM

Snirfneblin

To get Fluff/Needlepoint, you have to go deep into the family. Or the Brotherhood Pleased I can't give any more information. Although I will say California has had it's share of chemists Pleased

Also, PURE LSD is Needlepoint, like alcohol it will "lose potency" without vaccuum, hence the 98%.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

blf003
#24 Posted : 11/23/2010 5:16:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the idea Kevyn the khem. Also, thanks for not saying too much. Whatever may be left of real LSD should be protected because it is sacred and God i pray that it's memory will be preserved in the overall human consciousness adequately until revolution occurs!

The Government = unenlightened competitive robots feeding and protecting the unseen elite.

The elite = power hungry alien/human hybrids hell bent on manipulation, control, and maintaining a general lack of awareness among the masses.

Media = catalyst for misinformation designed to create and or maintain agendas associated with power and control. Spreading fear is its primary strategy. They are owned by the elite.

Society = mostly sheeple, afraid, deluded, sleep walking, constantly conditioned, and oh so trendy. A massive groupthink session.

Us = the free thinkers, the open minded, the skeptical, the ones who think that systematic control is only the road to slavery or perhaps hell. we believe that "drugs" are personal freedoms that have been unconstitutionally ripped out of our lives even though we are chemically designed by nature to absorb and experience them.

I WANT THIS BULLSHIT TO CHANGE!!!

Sorry if my attitude seems strong and negative you all. I just believe that so many people in this world need psychedelics to free them of the mind prisons that they live in on a daily basis without being aware. I'm probably preaching to the choir here... LOL...

justine
#25 Posted : 11/23/2010 5:34:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
swim didn't know doi is legal in your country swum thinks it's illegal in his..
btw swim never seen any research chemicals site selling it Confused
DOx seem to be rare stuff

DOI is actually legal in most countries without an analog law :
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/doi/doi_law.shtml
And it can be found on a few serious RC shops.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Shaolin
#26 Posted : 11/23/2010 10:44:46 AM

Stiletto Stoner

ICEKOHLD wrote:
then, as far as i know, there are 3 different types of LSD crystals. amber, silver and white fluff. i could be wrong here (chemists input???) but they all vary in quality.

All the info about the quality of LSD crystals comes from one guy that was involved in the family/brotherhood/Grateful dead handling of the LSD.

This is like em, if vovin for instance would decide to call pure DMT spice, and impure one I don't know oregano or something. They are just names that the community came up with.

As I understand large amounts of LSD are still handled by the people who move in these circles, so if you are in West/North west fairs might be your cup of tea. LSD tends move with the summer though, so Australia can be the place to be, when sunny, hehe.

As for Europe I don't know. I presume Netherlands is the main exporter although I doubt that all the producers all connected with the "family".
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

ubu
#27 Posted : 11/23/2010 1:13:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is not my desire to further polemize. I just wanted to add a note on LSD taste.

Long time ago I got some pure, fresh LSD spread over a white cardboard. Initially there was no taste and no smell. Months later the cardboard became completely yellowish and a bitter taste could be perceived. There was even a stronger smell of old paper, a newspaper like smell. Of course, the LSD potency also degraded too. I do not know whether the bitter taste was the product of the paper or LSD. But definitely it was not there when the LSD and the cardboard were new.
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

LawnBoy
#28 Posted : 11/23/2010 1:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone has had easily more than 100 tabs throughout her life. She hasn't ever noticed a weird batch, or much of a difference even in potency. Someone is from the east coast of us. Someone doesn't think they have ever done DOI thinking it was acid. Someone hasn't ever had bitter paper.

The 9v battery is a brilliant description. I've heard it before. When taking 2cx, someone doesn't feel that tingle on the tongue. But, someone hasn't tried DOx. The tingle only lasts on the tongue about as long as the paper, 30-60 minutes. But, it's how someone normally determines if it is good paper. Bite off a corner and within 5-10 minutes of chewing on that corner of paper you should feel a tingle. There normally isn't much of a taste, if any. Well, when you stick your tongue to a 9v battery there isn't much taste either. Kinda metallic, kinda acidic, but definitely not bitter.

Someone would like to try one of the DOx just to compare. Maybe they won't be able to tell a difference. Someone can easily feel a difference between the 2cx and what they "thought" was acid.

Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

Lunaria
#29 Posted : 11/23/2010 5:35:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

LawnBoy wrote:
Someone has had easily more than 100 tabs throughout her life. She hasn't ever noticed a weird batch, or much of a difference even in potency. Someone is from the east coast of us. Someone doesn't think they have ever done DOI thinking it was acid. Someone hasn't ever had bitter paper.

The 9v battery is a brilliant description. I've heard it before. When taking 2cx, someone doesn't feel that tingle on the tongue. But, someone hasn't tried DOx. The tingle only lasts on the tongue about as long as the paper, 30-60 minutes. But, it's how someone normally determines if it is good paper. Bite off a corner and within 5-10 minutes of chewing on that corner of paper you should feel a tingle. There normally isn't much of a taste, if any. Well, when you stick your tongue to a 9v battery there isn't much taste either. Kinda metallic, kinda acidic, but definitely not bitter.

Someone would like to try one of the DOx just to compare. Maybe they won't be able to tell a difference. Someone can easily feel a difference between the 2cx and what they "thought" was acid.

If someone has had so much real LSD, I'd be very, very surprised if they could not tell the difference between its taste and those of the DOx chemicals. I personally feel that DOI is the closest-tasting DOx to LSD, but there still is a difference. The only other DOx chemical I've had (that I can certifiably say) was DOB and it was definitely the most bitter drug I have ever tasted, without question, and I believe most of the chemicals in this family are in a similar area. Definitely different from the 2C's too, those always taste very metallic to me.

imPsimon
#30 Posted : 11/23/2010 7:24:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I always get that metallic/coin-ish "taste" from Lsd...however, I have never had a DOx so I cant say that what I have had is 100% Acid but LSD it's quite available up here and I dont think I have been ripped of that many times...although possible.

Here's a thread about lsd taste
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=14122

What DOx chemical is closest to LSD?

PREV12