We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Pure LSD? Options

blf003
#1 Posted : 11/22/2010 3:49:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It's been more than ten years since i've tried anything marketed as LSD. I had one trip that stopped all other trips. All the blotter, gels, liquid dropped on tongue on cubes, etc etc... created less than appealing experiences for me. some seemed "cleaner" than other ones but never anything that i would call special or awesome. some were down right nasty causing physical pain and mental torture. This is all i knew of LSD until one fateful day.

an out of town friend came through with some really small paper hits, no artwork, just thin white paper. as soon as this paper touched my tongue i knew something was different. it was like touching my tongue to a 9v battery. it didn't burn my tongue, it buzzed my tongue. like a reaction was taking place. i thought i was in for a ride to hell. boy was i wrong. that buzzing sensation started going through my entire body at about 50 minutes. it felt like pure energy, electricity, ecstasy was flowing through my body. i became a God. i remember repeating the phrases "my brain is a god and i am flying..." my perception was ramped up. i've never seen 3D in such detail, almost extra dimensional. i could hear the insects on the ground or so i thought. I could somehow sense that the energy that i was feeling was retuning me in some way to my natural frequency, healing me.

The afterglow from this experience lasted literally for months. I felt happier and with more clarity than ever. i felt like i didn't need anything after that except the occasional dose of what i believed to be PURE LSD.

nothing else has ever come close to this in true medicinal value for me. i will someday some way have it again!

most people i believe have not experienced pure lsd and it saddens me to see how the perception of this rare and beautiful chemical remains distorted by the government propaganda and black market garbage chems.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Autodidactic
#2 Posted : 11/22/2010 5:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I tried "LSD" about 20 times before really trying LSD. Most of the stuff that is supposedly LSD is not.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

cave paintings
#3 Posted : 11/22/2010 6:00:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I sometimes wonder whether the 'cleaner' experience is subjective when it comes to blotter atleast. I have a friend who would always complain about back pains as a result of taking lucy. eventually we happened up a source of lsd that really blew the other ones out of the water, and seems more 'pure' and he never complains of back pains and cramps at all anymore. I wonder whether the cleaner and dirtier feelings on blotter come from degradation due to storage or transport. After all, isn't lsd really the only thing able to be fit onto blotter paper? Aside from scolpamine alkaloids I believe.
I have definitely had what I believe to be something other lsd when it comes to liquid, some strange liquid 'acid' has come my way, nothing ever awful or dirty though. the liquid tends to be euphoric, and not very visual. I happen to reside in southern california though, so I'd imagine the supply of lsd to be more prevalent, potent, and pure compared to other states. I agree though, when you get good Lucy, you know it.
Living to Give

Shaolin
#4 Posted : 11/22/2010 7:51:09 AM

Stiletto Stoner

Strong LSD ?
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

justine
#5 Posted : 11/22/2010 8:03:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

blf003 wrote:

an out of town friend came through with some really small paper hits, no artwork, just thin white paper. as soon as this paper touched my tongue i knew something was different. it was like touching my tongue to a 9v battery. it didn't burn my tongue, it buzzed my tongue. like a reaction was taking place. i thought i was in for a ride to hell. boy was i wrong. that buzzing sensation started going through my entire body at about 50 minutes. i

It looks like it wasn't lsd but rather some DOx.
"If it's bitter it's a spitter".

How long did your trip last ? Did it kicked in fast ?
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

DiMiTriX
#6 Posted : 11/22/2010 8:08:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no,it could be one of DOs too in a blotter,normally it could be DOM i think or DOM don't remember exactly,the stuff from sixties.. of 2C's too... theese kind of stuff are active at few mgm
Tz'is aná

justine
#7 Posted : 11/22/2010 10:25:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
no,it could be one of DOs too in a blotter,normally it could be DOM i think or DOM don't remember exactly,the stuff from sixties.. of 2C's too... theese kind of stuff are active at few mgm

I've read that it's usually rather DOI these days, since it isn't illegal.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Bancopuma
#8 Posted : 11/22/2010 6:01:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm every time I've encountered LSD blotters at least, the taste has been slightly bitter. Could this be down to the inks in the blotter paper as oppose to the LSD itself? Of all the 60/70 times I've encountered LSD here in the UK, I'm pretty damn sure it was as advertised, apart from one time when the blotters were bunk. The only thing that varied for me, and considerably so, was the dosage per blotter...some were nice for a buzz and a giggle with sensory enhancement; others produced a very deep psychedelic experience. Alexander Shulgin himself said that contrary to popular opinion, pure LSD is not tasteless and is in fact "slightly bitter" (kind of trust his opinion on this). Think you may need a good dose of pure stuff to detect this though.

Does anyone else get a strong metallic taste while actually on LSD? Quite distinctive to me, tastes like...electricity or something. Interesting you describe noticing something immediately on taking it on your tongue. I remember hearing the same thing regarding the old "thumb print" acid tests, if these did actually take place.

Irwin
#9 Posted : 11/22/2010 6:25:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have dropped literally hundreds of doses, both paper and liquid, and I've had acid that tastes fruity, minty, metallic, sour, bitter, you name it. I think most of the taste comes from the paper but without fail every good dose IMMEDIATELY tingled on my tongue, and I at least think I can judge the strength fairly reiably by the tingle. The only time I got no taste at all was with beat paper and with liquid, because the alcohol solution overpowers the taste (but good l still tingles).
"...Consciousness is expanded by derangement of the senses" - Allen Ginsberg

"Hey, why did the elves make this spaceship a stckshift?" - Soyman

Lunaria
#10 Posted : 11/22/2010 7:23:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

justine wrote:
blf003 wrote:

an out of town friend came through with some really small paper hits, no artwork, just thin white paper. as soon as this paper touched my tongue i knew something was different. it was like touching my tongue to a 9v battery. it didn't burn my tongue, it buzzed my tongue. like a reaction was taking place. i thought i was in for a ride to hell. boy was i wrong. that buzzing sensation started going through my entire body at about 50 minutes. i

It looks like it wasn't lsd but rather some DOx.
"If it's bitter it's a spitter".

How long did your trip last ? Did it kicked in fast ?

justine wrote:
DiMiTriX wrote:

I've read that it's usually rather DOI these days, since it isn't illegal.

I don't mean to be condescending, and this is just my two cents, but I would have to agree with justine here. Especially if the blotter was just white paper, the sensation you describe, timing for when it kicked in, euphoria and visual style all remind me of DOI, which I have a good amount of experience with, or at least something similar. I would expect LSD to kick in a bit faster than that, not to mention that I often find the visuals interesting but not nearly as much so as other psychedelics until high doses are taken, and the mindset more enlightening than stimulating (which DOI is very much so, similar to what you've described). However, like I've said this is just my opinion, and each psychedelic definitely does effect everyone differently.

I'd also like to point out that while it is much better known because of the revolutions it caused, I don't believe there is anything that sets LSD apart as being "special" among psychedelics, it's just different, and the first time I tried DOI I had a trip similar to yours, which is still one of my most stimulating and [non-tryptamine-style] visual trips to this day, and also believed it was true acid until I eventually found the real deal.

I am.
#11 Posted : 11/22/2010 8:30:11 PM

I AM

yeah. IME, if it has a taste, it's not LSD. even on blotter, the only taste should be an ink taste. any bitter, metallic taste is DOC, DOI, DOM, etc...

it is often sold as acid because most people have no fucking clue. DOC to me tastes like biting into a 9V battery (like you said) and the taste lasts for hours, if not the whole trip. plus, the DO strains usually last a lot longer than LSD. i've had great LSD that lasted (full blown effect) 3-5 hours. DOC, to me, has a 8-16 hour peak, dependeing on dosage.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

blf003
#12 Posted : 11/22/2010 8:56:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When ingested recreationally, DOI is active at a dosage of 1.5 - 3.0mg (orally) and has a duration of 16 - 30 hours (approximately twice as long as LSD).

i copied this from wiki. i wish to elaborate on my experience. there were three guys including myself. we only had two hits. these two hits were smaller than any blotter that i'd normally seen. the paper was as thin as printer paper. and the squares were no more than a quarter inch. we had to split the two hits in order to all dose. all i took was 2/3 of a small size hit. it had no observable taste really, just an extraordinary tingling/buzzing sensation on the tongue.

This stuff made me feel like a God, i was in a state of harmonization with the universe. this was pure light, nirvana, ecstasy. my set and setting was no different than any other "acid" experience. it was in my opinion extremely pure LSD. if only i would have had 2 or 3 full size hits of this... wow

i started to feel the change approximately 30 minutes after administration. at about 45 min to one hour it was moving into full swing. i peaked at approximately 2 hours and then began my descent at around 4 or 5 hours. i came down and slept fine that night and then felt like i was newly born the next day. I had a life changing afterglow that lasted literally for several months. Nothing, and i mean nothing has ever come close to this for me. I've tried many RC's, trying to recreate the experience. Mushrooms and even cactus don't accomplish what LSD does.

This trip was in 1996. I don't know if DOI was known about then?

Hell folks... considering how great this stuff made my friends an i feel, if it was some DOx type drug, and if its so much easier to manufacture than LSD then why didn't most if not all the acid i took back then feel this way???

Why would any cook or user of this stuff want anything less? NO! I'm not convinced that this was anything less than highly pure LSD or one of LSD's other close analogues that Hoffman synthesized after LSD-25.

All i'm saying is that i would not hold a piece of paper on my tongue if it just had that classic metallic taste with no buzzing sensation. I'm convinced that the buzzing sensation is the trademark of pure LSD. I suggest that anyone who has not had this tongue buzzing, $10+ per hit, small thin paper, has likely not had the real thing. I've read a few posts from a small number of other guys who know what i'm talking about. One guy had this to say:

"you won't know until you taste it.
if it's bitter, it's neuro toxic. (DOx)
if there's no taste, just an electric twinge
then you are metabolizing the harmonization molecule."

There's really nothing else i can say. I just wish more people were in the know. But this is exactly what the government wanted when they shut LSD down and created the black market.

BTW, i tried liquid out of a sweet breath bottle, sugar cubes, microdots, gels... they were all just slight variations of the same lame experience, some cleaner some dirtier, blah blah blah... Pure LSD is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. and a person WON'T know until they've had it. SAD BUT TRUE!

I pray that you will all be blessed with this understanding someday...

blf003
#13 Posted : 11/22/2010 9:07:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
yeah. IME, if it has a taste, it's not LSD. even on blotter, the only taste should be an ink taste. any bitter, metallic taste is DOC, DOI, DOM, etc...

it is often sold as acid because most people have no fucking clue. DOC to me tastes like biting into a 9V battery (like you said) and the taste lasts for hours, if not the whole trip. plus, the DO strains usually last a lot longer than LSD. i've had great LSD that lasted (full blown effect) 3-5 hours. DOC, to me, has a 8-16 hour peak, dependeing on dosage.

ICEKOLD

when you said it tastes like biting into a 9v battery. That sounds to me like an actual "taste". as if you are tasting some nasty chemical flavor that is reminiscent of battery acid?

If that is the case, then that is not at all what i meant! what i had had no taste, no chemical flavor. it only "tasted" like paper. Have you ever touched your tongue to the positive/negative terminals of a 9v battery?

if you have not, then you can't understand what i mean. what i'm describing is not a taste, rather a sensation. its a buzzing, tingling sensation on the tongue, not a taste at all...

I wanted to clarify this.

I am.
#14 Posted : 11/22/2010 9:17:05 PM

I AM

well...i've seen pure LSD washed straight off the crystal and it didn't give me an electric buzz. i was under the influence that you meant taste and am sorry for running with that.
i have had LSD (and other psychedelics) make my tongue buzz. not sure that it has anything to do with purity. i've had LSD for $X a hit do wonders and LSD for $X a hit do shit. 10 years ago? $X a hit? that was a rip off. i used to get a sheet for about $XXX 10 years ago. not trying to start anything but when you say "I pray that you will all be blessed with this understanding someday...", sounds kinda like you think you know what you're talking about and everyone else is in the dark. for all you know, you may have never had lsd period. or, you may have had pure LSD. who knows? i know that a specific feeling can't tell you anything about purity. in fact, it could be psychosomatic. who knows? i know that once i have it all figured out, it won't matter anymore...

Lunaria
#15 Posted : 11/22/2010 9:54:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

blf003 wrote:
When ingested recreationally, DOI is active at a dosage of 1.5 - 3.0mg (orally) and has a duration of 16 - 30 hours (approximately twice as long as LSD).

i started to feel the change approximately 30 minutes after administration. at about 45 min to one hour it was moving into full swing. i peaked at approximately 2 hours and then began my descent at around 4 or 5 hours. i came down and slept fine that night and then felt like i was newly born the next day.

Hell folks... considering how great this stuff made my friends an i feel, if it was some DOx type drug, and if its so much easier to manufacture than LSD then why didn't most if not all the acid i took back then feel this way???

Why would any cook or user of this stuff want anything less? NO! I'm not convinced that this was anything less than highly pure LSD or one of LSD's other close analogues that Hoffman synthesized after LSD-25.

In order >>

This is true, however I can say from experience that a strong LSD trip can last right about the same time as an average DOI trip. It is not a 16-30 hour peak, that includes a long comeup at low doses and very long comedown at high doses.

This however does seem like a more accurate LSD dosing time, and I'm glad you've specified more thoroughly. It still isn't complete proof, but it does back it up a little better.

This comes entirely down to opinion, period. I have taken twenty hits of real LSD and completely lost my mind in blissful harmony... but I still liked DOI better. If I thought I could take twenty hits of DOI and come out fine, I would pick it over LSD any day. (I've taken ten before in my riskier days, and it was the most insanely euphoric and visual trip I've had - the fractals and images from the LSD trip were larger and more complex due to much higher equivalent dose, but they weren't nearly as twisted, colorful, or geometric as the DOI.)

blf003
#16 Posted : 11/22/2010 10:03:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My apologies. Generally, i dislike a holier than thou attitude in a person especially when it comes from me. I don't mean to sound that way if i did. you're right, there is no way to know without proper chemical analysis which is impossible after the fact. i do wish that what i had was something much easier to synthesis than LSD, but considering the variables in my experience, i believe that it was pure LSD. There could perhaps be even better than what i had, although i wouldn't know how. most of what i purchased in those days was in the $5 per dose range. In my case the good stuff was $10.

If there is some other chem out there besides pure LSD that produces the effects that i had including the electric harmonious BUZZ i mentioned, I'd love to know what it is. I have tried:

- mushrooms
- cactus
- most 2c's
- 4-aco-dmt
- blotter, gels, microdots, liquid

and a host of speeds and empathogenic compounds. None of my experiments with other compounds was even remotely similar. I have had extremely powerful experiences and intense visuals from these other compounds. It's just that the stuff that i believe was pure LSD was like the perfect compound that restored my spiritual battery in way that was light years beyond other natural and synthetic compounds.

So, considering everything i've said, what else would it have been? I'd love for it to be something easier to make than LSD, hell i'd start cooking right away!

Lunaria
#17 Posted : 11/22/2010 10:11:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

blf003 wrote:
If there is some other chem out there besides pure LSD that produces the effects that i had including the electric harmonious BUZZ i mentioned, I'd love to know what it is.

Well, that's pretty much subjective I think. I personally feel that mushrooms create that feeling much more than LSD does, but you have experience with those too so one can't say for sure. But since you have experience with a wide range of psychedelics, I have to assume that you know effects well enough to differentiate between compounds that are visually similar. My suggestion would be, if you really want to be sure, how about trying a high enough dose of morning glories or hawaiian baby woodrose and seeing if they are similar enough to what you had? They are the only other psychedelics you'll be able to get ahold of in the same family of chemicals, after all.

I am.
#18 Posted : 11/22/2010 10:14:56 PM

I AM

then, as far as i know, there are 3 different types of LSD crystals. amber, silver and white fluff. i could be wrong here (chemists input???) but they all vary in quality. from what i've been told, white fluff is the cleanest, purest. when i've had what i was told was white fluff, it was very clean. very electrified. silver is the middle class. amber is the "dirtiest" which makes it a usual head fuck (which happens to be what i like from my lucy). again, i could be wrong but i have heard this from way more than one person, in multiple locations and different times. doesn't make it true, though.

gammagore
#19 Posted : 11/22/2010 10:23:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guys, please leave the price of drugs out of this conversation.

You should all take a read through the attitude page again and would you all be so kind as to edit those prices out of the above posts.

DiMiTriX
#20 Posted : 11/22/2010 10:30:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim didn't know doi is legal in your country swum thinks it's illegal in his..
btw swim never seen any research chemicals site selling it Confused
DOx seem to be rare stuff
Tz'is aná

12NEXT