We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Separating THH From the Others Options

Eranik
#1 Posted : 11/19/2010 7:39:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard Syrian Rue contains a little THH, is there any way to separate it from Harmine and Harmaline? SWIM's cat owns a Rue farm and doesn't mind wasting some kilograms to get some grams of THH.
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Crystalito
#2 Posted : 11/20/2010 12:20:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to jump in without being constructive (read : answering your question) but...would you mind sharing please tips and notes on peganum harmala cultivation? COuld you please give an overview of do's and dont's?

The reason i am asking is that usually what one finds on the internet about the cultivation of rue is always the same info from the same pages repeated over and over. I have not seen online any notes and cultivation advice of people having rue farms or cultivating it commercially, as if those dont exist or do not bother posting online?

Sorry once more for the intervention, but your claim peaked my interest. I hope someone more helpfull than me answers your original question.

Eranik
#3 Posted : 11/21/2010 3:49:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I truly understand your urge to get more info in the topic you're interested in, but unfortunately my Cat doesn't really does own a rue farm, he can get his hands on big amounts of the stuff for cheap prices, and then lies about having a rue farm. But my cat also plans to plant some seed himself soon, just for the fun of it and because gardening is amazing.

But personally I guess you're being too sensitive about the cultivation. go ahead just plant some seeds, they're very tough and legal Very happy
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

Crystalito
#4 Posted : 11/21/2010 10:51:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah, no wonder they are tough and legal, there is an isolated place here where i have introduced it and its grows semi-wildly in good quantities : i fell for your farm comment because i thought that if you had a farm propably you would have more advice on the subject to share, maybe tried and true tips and tricks.

Why not try to reduce the harmaline content of mixed harmala alkaloids to THH , so as to "enrich" it in THH and then try to isolate it?

I wonder if THH can be selectively pulled with some non-polar solvent...