We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salutations à DMT Nexus Options

Explorateur
#1 Posted : 11/18/2010 3:17:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone,

I read since many times ago the information on the forum and finally decided to subscribe.
I'm quite experienced with psychedelics in general from chemical or natural sources, but I'm particularly interested about DMT (from natural source). There are many useful posts on DMT Nexus, and I hope I'll contribute to this knowledge in the future.

By the way, I'd like to thanks the forum administrator for this great job.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jbark
#2 Posted : 11/18/2010 4:32:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bienvenue au nexus mec!! J'aime bien ton avatar.

Look around, read the FAQ and the other sections in the menu above, and tell us a little bit more about your experiences: what drew you hear, what are your previous experiences, have you ever tried DMT before?

Take a look at the teks in the wiki section too - all you ever wanted to know about extracting spice!!

Fait comme chez toi!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Explorateur
#3 Posted : 11/18/2010 4:58:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried ayahuasca brew in an healing center close to Iquitos in Peru.
The curandero wanted to increase the dose little by little, but I never manage to get the vision unfortunately. At the end I was so disgusted about the taste, I finally decided to stop the healing session. I say to myself to do again the experience in the future...

SWIM never try vaporized DMT or even Changa for the moment.

Thanks for the welcome jbark Pleased

Egzoset
#4 Posted : 11/19/2010 12:23:32 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations d'outre-Atlantique!

Dans mon cas c'est un intérêt naissant en ce qui concerne la vaporisation de Salvia Divinorum qui a motivé mon inscription ici, cette substance est vendue légalement là où j'habite mais hélas il semblerait que l'absorption et le dosage ne soient pas aussi simples qu'avec le hashish ou le cannabis que je connais bien.

justine
#5 Posted : 11/19/2010 1:21:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset wrote:
Salutations d'outre-Atlantique!

Dans mon cas c'est un intérêt naissant en ce qui concerne la vaporisation de Salvia Divinorum qui a motivé mon inscription ici, cette substance est vendue légalement là où j'habite mais hélas il semblerait que l'absorption et le dosage ne soient pas aussi simples qu'avec le hashish ou le cannabis que je connais bien.

Achète donc un GVG, tu n'en reviendras pas Pleased
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Egzoset
#6 Posted : 11/20/2010 5:28:41 AM

Vaporist of Borg

Je ne sais trop si j'ai tort d'oser l'écrire ici mais ça fait un moment déjà que cette option est rayée de ma liste, tous génies confondus... La pipe-vaporisateur Lotus serait davantage appropriée dans mon cas mais j'envisage plutôt une solution faisant appel au verre pour la partie chaude du trajet suivi par la vapeur.

Et puis j'avoue que le mélange Salvia Divinorum + feu ne me convient pas dès lors que l'idée même est mentionnée!

Egzoset
#7 Posted : 7/10/2011 6:54:54 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Bon ben j'ai fini par essayer un extrait 20x de salvia divinorum accompagné d'une personne de confiance et il ne s'est rien passé, mon accompagnateur non plus n'a rien senti. On l'a fumé en joint et on a même essayé de la vaporiser dans mon HerbalAire (v2.1) mais il semblerait qu'on aurait mieux fait d'employer une pipe de type "bong".

Egzoset
#8 Posted : 7/27/2011 7:33:28 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Bon ben finalement il semblerait que pour vaporiser la Salvia Divinorum mon appareil aurait dû au moins atteindre la température de 277 °C, ce qui n'est pas le point d'ébullition si j'ai bonne mémoire. Quelqu'un peut-il commenter?

corpus callosum
#9 Posted : 7/27/2011 7:40:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus!!Smile

I don't understand the posts in French, but I probably agree with them!

Happy travels!!Wink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Egzoset
#10 Posted : 7/29/2011 8:16:42 AM

Vaporist of Borg

Hello Corpus Callosum,

Thanks, i don't pass by too often so perhaps i got something mixed up. I'll translate my previous post, it's simple: is it true a vaporizer's temperature must reach at least 277 °C (531 °F) to allow consumption of Salvia Divinorum? Comments most welcomed...

Explorateur
#11 Posted : 7/29/2011 3:00:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset wrote:
is it true a vaporizer's temperature must reach at least 277 °C (531 °F) to allow consumption of Salvia Divinorum? Comments most welcomed...

According to Daniel Siebert, it seems yes : http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=3139
A shroomery guy did some attempts with the heatgun : http://www.shroomery.org...wflat.php/Number/5845605