We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ayahousca again Options

Baakpon
#1 Posted : 11/17/2010 10:04:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I'm back again,

SWIM made a simple aya tea

1 ft. caapi
6 in. pmhr
handful chacruna

I will report back later to tell results

My love goes with you Wink

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/17/2010 11:22:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

pmhr?
Long live the unwoke.

Baakpon
#3 Posted : 11/17/2010 11:28:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

purple mimosa hostilis root

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/18/2010 1:38:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

ahh ok..do you always dose just by length like that??..I would never do that with mimosa..caapi I would be more comfortable dosing that way..but mimosa Shocked ..no way!
Long live the unwoke.

Baakpon
#5 Posted : 11/18/2010 2:02:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I make it like tea. Not really traditionally and to be honost I amjust beggining to learn about all of this. I think I should prepare it more traditionally. I think I need to let things cook a whie longer because the effect of swims last brew was marginal at best. Not like swims first brew.
First brew was
3-4 healthy handfulls of chacruna
handfull of syrian rue

The experience was beyond intense....
I posted a short explanation of it earlier last week.

Any advice is always appreciated.

Rivea
#6 Posted : 11/18/2010 4:11:07 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

When I first tried ayahuasca like analogs, I was fairly careful weighing my ingredients... rue and MHRB. My GF and I each took the equivallent of 3 grams of Rue and 7 grams of MHRB. She had a mild journey, and I was in a very wild emotional colorful world for about 4 hours. She got very sick for the first hour and I only purged after the experience was done while sitting on the commode.

I would never just wing it with this mixture of teas. If I had much more I am afraid that I might have never come back Pleased

Good luck and be good to yourself.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

olympus mon
#7 Posted : 11/18/2010 4:11:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Baakpon wrote:
Well I make it like tea. Not really traditionally and to be honost I amjust beggining to learn about all of this. .

i guess my question is why are you using such light ineffective methods? if you just want a mellow introduction i think you should still be using a solid brewing method and just drink light doses.Smile

this is how your going to learn about aya and harmalas. what your doing will teach you very little and definitely wont prepare you for a full blown ayahuasca journey.

its good your taking things at a comfortable pace but i think you could still do that while brewing in an effective manner.
there is a real lot of good info here read up as much as time allows you to. Very happy
good journeys
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Baakpon
#8 Posted : 11/18/2010 6:44:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the advice all

bare in mind that some people have certain limitations on what they can and cannot do. I.e. I cannot make a stink in my house...
and it will be a while before I can do this outdoors.
I have been reading up on this for over a year.
I could easily make dmt from mhrb as I am a compotent amature chemist
I also now many different recipes for aya by heart...
thank you for all advice and I will be making a a legit brew as soon as possible and I will be happy to tell all about it.
My first experience was very intense as I said Smile