We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
next person to ask "is this a breakthrough"... Options

shoe
#1 Posted : 7/7/2008 12:36:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gets a slap in the face with a large trout!

you should damn well KNOW whats a breakthrough and not!

some people are like "yeah I got intesected into 4Dimensional non-space time and I felt every tiny cell of my body disseminate into a heaving mass of fractal elves. Is this a breakthrough?"

WTF do you think!?! does that sound like a NORMAL experience to you!?!!!!

blahrgh!!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 7/7/2008 4:07:29 PM

The Enlightend One

Agreed
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

lucious
#3 Posted : 7/7/2008 7:35:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think many have been tainted as to just what a 'breakthrough' is, personal I feel its when the 'normal' universe has been completely replaced, but its kinda fuzzy. Think a lot of people might be expecting a big bejeweled dome and hyperspace elves or something else ala mackenna.

Spock's Brain
#4 Posted : 7/7/2008 7:36:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shoe- I'll say to you what I say to my buddies after I'm finished rolling around on the floor, acting crazy, after returning from wherever... "OK, I need to shut the hell up... OK...., I'm done..."

PS: you made me laugh
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

shoe
#5 Posted : 7/7/2008 8:35:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol thanks Cool
shoe

LemonScented
#6 Posted : 7/7/2008 8:38:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:

some people are like "yeah I got intesected into 4Dimensional non-space time and I felt every tiny cell of my body disseminate into a heaving mass of fractal elves. Is this a breakthrough?"

WTF do you think!?! does that sound like a NORMAL experience to you!?!!!!

blahrgh!!

lol YES

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 7/7/2008 11:22:37 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

LOL, it's kinda funny yes.

I guess some people are not sure what level they were on or need some attention for their very special experience they just had.

flyboy
#8 Posted : 7/9/2008 3:10:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I tripped for weeks thinking i was doing it, before i actually 'broke through'. I maintain these noobs questions are annoying but valid. When they ask if this was a Breakthrough, it just wasn't a breakthrough because just 'seeing' hallucinations, elves, aliens, etc... does not equate breakthrough.

Breakthrough is when your conscious mind comes back realizing and *remembering* it has seen a hidden truth, something "on the other side" of reality, that you have BROKEN THROUGH a veil of illusion and there is no going back.

Seeing the visions is just not the same as entering their world and from my experiences i've noticed the more apprehension i go into it, the less i am able to let go of this world and truly let the visions take me in, so i think these noobs are going in so 'aware' that they see the visions but are not 'convinced' because they are over-analyzing from first inhalation all the way to end. Its when i got sort of bored and careless and just smoked it a few times without pondering before, without thinking too much, that i got carried away into the other side... i had no defenses up going in and so i believe i was easier to 'reach'.

WSaged
#9 Posted : 7/9/2008 7:30:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
so i think these noobs are going in so 'aware' that they see the visions but are not 'convinced' because they are over-analyzing from first inhalation all the way to end. Its when i got sort of bored and careless and just smoked it a few times without pondering before, without thinking too much, that i got carried away into the other side... i had no defenses up going in and so i believe i was easier to 'reach'.

Well said!!

When first experimenting with the spice, I had read so much about it (13 years worth) that I totally over analyzed the whole thing, too the point where I would explain what was happening to myself (in my head) as it happened and fuck up the whole experience for myself.
My friend who had never heard of DMT before my first extraction, had these huge mind bending breakthroughs, one after the other. It started to piss me off after a bit.
But after the newness began to wear off and I relaxed into it, they happened for me too.

Well Said!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoe
#10 Posted : 7/9/2008 8:37:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, tru dat.

SwIM had a great one lastnight; will post about it for him later.
shoe