We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice for first timer doing it with some friends Options

Eluna
#1 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:01:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiya peoples

So i'm keen on trying pharma with a few friends it will be the first time for all of us.

We all have experience with a wide range of psychedelics and the dmt-space.

I feel like pharma would help us at this certain point in our lives, i really feel a calling to it..

I have got 500g of thick cielo vine mid-section cuts on the way.

I also have slightly yellow n,n-dmt crystal shards.

From what i have researched, 40g of cielo caapi tea for each person and then 35mg dmt in a cap with 15mg caps in boosters if we decide we need it?

I think that would be good for each person ? (about 4-5)

What are your thoughts on this? :-) Where do you think we should do it? At home? In the forest? Camping?

Thanks

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

vovin
#2 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:27:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

If I were to make a recommendation it would be that you should try changa the first time. It is much shorter so if you are overcome with the experience it will be over in short order compared to pharma.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:33:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

If it is your first time, I think that, if possible, you should do it alone with a sitter and get familliar with the head space that is pharmahuasca.

Your question with regards to dosing leads me to believe you have a little research to do. So You said you have some slightly yellow n,n-dmt shards. I am assuming that is freebase? Some cielo vine. I dont think that either dose that you are suggesting will be near what you need to get you there. 35mg of freebase will probably not be enough. maybe if you are hyper sensitive. The average person will probably need above 75mg to start having any kind of real noticeable effects. As for the 40 grams of cielo, I think you may want to increase that also.

The dosing is something that everyone in your group wants to get worked out before attempting a group session.

A possible outcome of this scenario you have suggested is that you have a few people on totally different levels to include someone who is waay to messed up and freaks out and causes the whole scene to be a bad one.

The probable outcome of the scenario you have suggested is that everyone gets jacked up with anxiety anticipating something that no one will experience because no one has taken enough MAOI and no one has taken enough DMT. Even the 15mg boosters will probably have you chasing hyperspace.

There are enough difficulties with preparing the cielo properly and ingesting it and holding it down long enough to become inhibited and ...... Well, I really think you should re-work this plan.

Group sessions would be better carried out by an experienced group.

My 2 cents is all.

good luck

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Once
#4 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:42:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I deleted my previous post, Ice House brought up some good points. I use Cielo vine myself, and to me 40 or 50g is plenty for full inhibition. However, my first few uses with Cielo caused a significant purge, so be prepared. Perhaps working with the Caapi alone first might help you gauge your dosage.
The group dynamics are also important, Aya/Pharma journeys can be very challenging alone or with loved ones, so I would stress discretion when inviting others to join you. Just make sure everyone is comfortable, and knows what they are getting into. Do these folks have experience or knowledge of DMT/Aya? Is anyone on medication that may be dangerous with MAOI?
Good Luck and be safe, you want this to be an amazing experience, not a disaster! Think it out and be patient.
All statements made by Once have no basis in reality, if reality even exists.

Apoc
#5 Posted : 11/15/2010 5:05:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Make sure you have at least one person there who won't be under any influence. A group of inexperienced people on pharmahuasca? No. Don't do it.

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 11/15/2010 12:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What you plan to do is drinking ayahuasca. It's not a pharmahuasca preparation. Ayahusca refers to the caapi vine. This IS Ayahuasca. So you're drinking ayahuasca, even if your DMT admix is "Pharma". That beeing said:

You are good dosage wise. But im also not sure if the group thing is advisable. If one of you would be very experienced...ok. But what happens if some of you freak out and noone can help because you're all stoned from the caapi?

Malaclypse
#7 Posted : 11/15/2010 4:29:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Once wrote:
I deleted my previous post, Ice House brought up some good points. I use Cielo vine myself, and to me 40 or 50g is plenty for full inhibition. However, my first few uses with Cielo caused a significant purge, so be prepared. Perhaps working with the Caapi alone first might help you gauge your dosage.

If it is anything like the Fresh Cielo that SWIM used from Maya then 40-50g could potentially be way more than enough. It was his first experience with Caapi and he was floored by 40g, fully caapi stoned and 4+ hours of purging. Quite a strong experience that he wasn't really expecting w/o that dose and 0 admixture. Though it seems cielo is a weird beast in that sometimes people are selling yellow as cielo and all sorts of stuff. After going down this road trying caapi only first I would strongly recommend the same to anyone. It is pretty interesting and well worth it to see what caapi alone can do.