We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Salvia Land and DMT Hyperspace, Do they exist parallel to your subjective conciousness? Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 11/13/2010 11:39:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I dont know if I am asking this question right. I was thinking about this and decided I needed to post some of my personal feelings/findings.

I hope to hear how others perceive this to be.

In My Experience, Salvia Land exists always, simultaneously and paralell to my subjective conciousness. It is always there always evolving and ongoing even when I am not there. So when I smoke salvia I am taken there, to this, Salvia land.

In My Experience, DMT Hyperspace exists only when I open it up by smoking spice. While I am in DMT Hyperspace, though it is an alternate reality, it IS my subjective reality at that point in time. That is where I exist. When the spice wears off. Hyperspace folds up into the depths of my mind and is no longer there.

Salvia transports my mind to another slice of the holograph that coexists parallel.
DMT creates a new slice or hyper-space and all the entities there in.
Salvia land entities are real, they are eternal, they are us or we?
DMT created entities are alien entities that live within my mind waiting for me to unleash them with the opening of hyperspace.
Salvia Land entities are me/we/us that exist eternally in an alien place.

Well, I had these abstract ideas floating around my head for a while and I hope somebody can understand what I am attempting to convey here. Anyone else find it similar?

lol
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burningmouth
#2 Posted : 11/14/2010 1:02:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
Ice House wrote:

In My Experience, Salvia Land exists always, simultaneously and paralell to my subjective conciousness. It is always there always evolving and ongoing even when I am not there. So when I smoke salvia I am taken there, to this, Salvia land.

I totally agree with you. Salvia reality is an ongoing phenomenon whether we are tripping or not. I've never done DMT so I can't talk about that. The identity of the salvia beings is hard to figure out, although I have always thought that they are a derivative/clone of human beings.

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/14/2010 1:44:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah..salvia seems to be alive independant of me..

With DMT I am convinced there is something very tangible about the existance of hyperspace..but I am somehow more meshed into it..I feel like it has always been that way and I am now finally realizing(again) my true nature..I also get the feeling that hyperspace is made out of me and that what I am is something soo incredibly beyond what I could have imagined..but its like that state incarnates again and again into existance parelling a rapid influx of tryptamines into my brain, yet once I am there it is timeless and infinte all the same..
Long live the unwoke.

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 11/14/2010 3:00:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a question I intend on exploring myself in the near future. Salvia space does indeed seem independent of yourself/ourselves/us. I haven't reached hyperspace yet, but I'm very interested in what differences there are between the two. And if they can be melded together successfully.

gibran2
#5 Posted : 11/14/2010 5:14:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Ice House wrote:
...In My Experience, Salvia Land exists always, simultaneously and paralell to my subjective conciousness. It is always there always evolving and ongoing even when I am not there. So when I smoke salvia I am taken there, to this, Salvia land.

In My Experience, DMT Hyperspace exists only when I open it up by smoking spice. While I am in DMT Hyperspace, though it is an alternate reality, it IS my subjective reality at that point in time. That is where I exist. When the spice wears off. Hyperspace folds up into the depths of my mind and is no longer there.

Salvia transports my mind to another slice of the holograph that coexists parallel.
DMT creates a new slice or hyper-space and all the entities there in.
Salvia land entities are real, they are eternal, they are us or we?
DMT created entities are alien entities that live within my mind waiting for me to unleash them with the opening of hyperspace.
Salvia Land entities are me/we/us that exist eternally in an alien place.

It’s interesting how similar and yet how different experiences among different people can be.

Salvia very often gives me a sense of parallel worlds. These worlds are not that different from our own. (I once had an experience where I switched realities and never returned to the one I started out in. So where am I now?) There are countless many of these parallel worlds – I’ve had the sensation of passing through layer upon layer of realities. Do these worlds exist “out there” or inside my mind? It’s not always clear.

DMT experiences are another story. The DMT realm seems to exist outside of time and space – it is not a physical realm as we understand the term “physical”. There’s much more variety to DMT experiences, depending on dose, set, setting, and who knows what else. Many experiences are clearly the product of my subconscious, but there are almost as many that are clearly not. In those cases, the reality is undeniable. I don’t think I ever get that strong a sense of undeniable reality with salvia.

Anyhow, the general sense I get is that salvia shows us aspects of the physical realm and DMT takes us to an immaterial realm.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Ice House
#6 Posted : 11/15/2010 12:40:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

gibran2 wrote:
Anyhow, the general sense I get is that salvia shows us aspects of the physical realm and DMT takes us to an immaterial realm.

yes ... thats a good, simple way of describing it.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:54:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

The material and the immaterial. Makes me want to combine them even more Smile I know I'll be able to find a "sweet spot" where they intermingle beautifully. I intend on trying until I do!

gibran2
#8 Posted : 11/15/2010 4:07:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
gibran2 wrote:

The material and the immaterial. Makes me want to combine them even more Smile I know I'll be able to find a "sweet spot" where they intermingle beautifully. I intend on trying until I do!

I’ve never tried them together, but I once used salvia immediately after “returning” from a DMT experience. It was wonderful – a salvia experience through and through, but with the brightness and clarity of a DMT experience.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

burningmouth
#9 Posted : 11/15/2010 4:44:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
gibran2 wrote:
(I once had an experience where I switched realities and never returned to the one I started out in. So where am I now?)

If I had an experience like that, I would make every effort to continue the process of slipping off to a new reality.
Sometimes I have dreams in which I'm involved in some kind of 'obstacle course'. If I show the courage and dexterity to accomplish some feat, I wake up the next morning wondering if I passed a test allowing me to slip to a slightly but better world.

headphoneperson
#10 Posted : 11/21/2010 5:33:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
I once had an experience where I switched realities and never returned to the one I started out in. So where am I now?

Wow. Yes, I have had this happen at least twice. Apparently I was once a young boy on a farm in -- I think it was Missouri. We grew corn. At the peak of the salvia trip, 'I' apparently switched identities with who I am now; we had both smoked salvia at the same time. As I settled into this new 'self' it was initially very alien but I quickly seemed to become all these memories and all these assumptions and expectations encompassed by my self as it is now (as I write this), with absolutely no memory of ever having lived on a farm in Missouri. The term 'weird' doesn't begin to do the feeling justice.

I have never quite felt this from DMT. On a recent visit to hyperspace I was completely dismembered, dismantled, and glued back together with paisley fractal jim-jam (and a shoddy job they did of it too!), but it never had quite the same quality of 'weird' that salvia does, and never feels quite as jaw-droppingly 'real' to me, no matter the dose.
~ hpp

EquaL Observer
#11 Posted : 11/22/2010 3:49:17 PM

Ross

It does feel like DMT entities are always in your head waiting to be reached. I feel as if DMT opens the door to the space-time technician's room, it is always there. With DMT, I think you happen to it as much as it happens to you.

With salvia it's more as if it always lies in the physical world, and it happens to me, I don't feel as intimately connected with the salvia experience.

I'd be very interested to hear more about these "new reality" experiences. How much do you really think you've switched places?
Your depth is your integrity

headphoneperson
#12 Posted : 11/22/2010 4:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EquaL Observer wrote:
I'd be very interested to hear more about these "new reality" experiences. How much do you really think you've switched places?

Well, personally I don't believe any of it; but there's always the nagging feeling that maybe that is because the transfer was so utterly complete Twisted Evil
~ hpp

gibran2
#13 Posted : 11/22/2010 4:28:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

headphoneperson wrote:
EquaL Observer wrote:

Well, personally I don't believe any of it; but there's always the nagging feeling that maybe that is because the transfer was so utterly complete Twisted Evil

Let me describe my “reality switching” experience a bit:

For me, a salvia breakthrough is very often accompanied by a strong physical transformation. It’s hard to describe, but my body “opens” or “unfolds” or “blooms” into another reality. It feels a bit like being turned inside-out. At the end of every journey, the physical transformation occurs again, but in reverse. So if I entered by “opening”, I exit by “closing”.

Often the reality I end up in seems very similar to this one. On one occasion, the reality I entered was so similar that I couldn’t notice any differences at all. It was clear that it was a different “parallel universe”, but it wasn’t noticeably different from this one. At the end of the experience, where I would normally expect the reverse transformation to bring me back to this reality, nothing happened. I was in the “other” reality, and then the experience abruptly ended. No transformation, no return.

For several hours after that experience, everything seemed strangely new. The same, but not the same. So did I switch places with my duplicate in another parallel universe? If I did, how would I know?

jbark
#14 Posted : 11/22/2010 4:39:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
headphoneperson wrote:
EquaL Observer wrote:

Let me describe my “reality switching” experience a bit:

For me, a salvia breakthrough is very often accompanied by a strong physical transformation. It’s hard to describe, but my body “opens” or “unfolds” or “blooms” into another reality. It feels a bit like being turned inside-out. At the end of every journey, the physical transformation occurs again, but in reverse. So if I entered by “opening”, I exit by “closing”.

Often the reality I end up in seems very similar to this one. On one occasion, the reality I entered was so similar that I couldn’t notice any differences at all. It was clear that it was a different “parallel universe”, but it wasn’t noticeably different from this one. At the end of the experience, where I would normally expect the reverse transformation to bring me back to this reality, nothing happened. I was in the “other” reality, and then the experience abruptly ended. No transformation, no return.

For several hours after that experience, everything seemed strangely new. The same, but not the same. So did I switch places with my duplicate in another parallel universe? If I did, how would I know?

Maybe that is why your name is Gibran "2". Wink

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

PsilocybeChild
#15 Posted : 11/22/2010 10:11:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could it be that you just happened to land where you already were? Like you rolled the dice and out of the ones to choose from to visit you got this one again?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Malaclypse
#16 Posted : 11/23/2010 12:24:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These Salvia switches sound like a great plot for a Phillip K Dick novel.

jbark
#17 Posted : 11/23/2010 12:42:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Malaclypse wrote:

Working on a screenplay as we speak (type...)Very happy

JBArk

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Malaclypse
#18 Posted : 11/23/2010 1:20:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
Malaclypse wrote:

Working on a screenplay as we speak (type...)Very happy

JBArk

Sweet, please add some of the Joycean style you used in those Mushroom trip reports which I thoroughly enjoyed. Let me know when it is all set and I will buy the first copy, or I could be talked into helping finance the project Very happy

burningmouth
#19 Posted : 11/23/2010 4:21:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
So did I switch places with my duplicate in another parallel universe? If I did, how would I know?

IMO, the duplicates are in on the secret. This is just speculation, but I believe that the duplicates in the parallel realities understand the big picture. I haven't noticed any dupes that are randomly less enlightened than we are in our particular level.
All Dupes Are In On It Smile
If you are a dupe, then your amnesia should be less than baseline. I guess the trick is to do a big enough hit of extract so that you can find a dupe that is radically more informed than 'you' are.

(Shit--I just think it's cool that I can have a conversation with someone else about human 'duplicates' from alternative realities.)

headphoneperson
#20 Posted : 11/23/2010 5:45:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:
IMO, the duplicates are in on the secret.

There is definitely the aspect of suddenly learning the secret with a salvia breakthrough -- of finally getting in on the joke. I often think of salvia breakthroughs as the equivalent of taking my face away from the shop window and finally looking around at what is really going on in the street. I regularly adamantly claim in journal entries, scribbles and scrawls after breakthough that I finally know what is REALLY going on (I forget exactly what that is at the moment, but give me a little salvia and I can recall it).

gibran2 wrote:
It’s hard to describe, but my body “opens” or “unfolds” or “blooms” into another reality.

I know this feeling (with an endless expanding rotating too). And there remains an aspect of astoundingly clear lucidity, at least for me. I have always felt that one of the most shocking aspects of salvia is the almost total decoupling of consciousness and memory. How I can remain acutely lucid on the one hand and not actually remember much of anything of my former self is what makes salvialand so particularly weird for me. Although DMT can easily obliterate naive concepts like 'self' or 'language,' I never sense that acute tension between consciousness and memory I do from salvia -- where consciousness is completely delaminated from memory.
~ hpp

12NEXT