We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My soul leaving my body. Options

proto-pax
#1 Posted : 11/13/2010 8:31:41 PM

bird-brain

I was eyeing the extract all night. I had some 60x (meaningless label in the fucked up market that salvia is being raped in). At about 11 pm I decided to abandon a genetics problem I was working on and smoke it. I loaded the extract into me pipe hit it. I held in the smoke and exhaled. After about ten seconds I said to myself that it didn't seem to do mu- and halted mid sentence. My world started clicking and I laid down as if I was constantly being sunk into my bed. I don't know how to describe it.

The trip only became more intense, and at one point I saw my soul leaving my body and being replaced. Reincarnation 10s of times in the matter of seconds. After I was able to walk I was still extremely gone, I was having vivid hallucinations of people in my apartment walking around corners and auditory hallucinations of people cookin' in the kitchen. All in all a worthwhile experience that I gained a lot from.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ice House
#2 Posted : 11/13/2010 11:15:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Thats deep my friend. Take time to integrate. I visit with Sally once or twice a year. max. It doesnt matter how strong of an extract I smoke. 40x or 5x. All I need is one decent inhalation and ....... WoW, so vivid.

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

burningmouth
#3 Posted : 11/14/2010 1:07:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
proto-pax wrote:

The trip only became more intense, and at one point I saw my soul leaving my body and being replaced. Reincarnation 10s of times in the matter of seconds. After I was able to walk I was still extremely gone, I was having vivid hallucinations of people in my apartment walking around corners and auditory hallucinations of people cookin' in the kitchen. All in all a worthwhile experience that I gained a lot from.

Very interesting. This might be more evidence of alternative realities coexisting alongside ours.

proto-pax
#4 Posted : 11/14/2010 2:19:35 AM

bird-brain

Yea this is my second salvia trip this year, and all I need. VERY worthwhile.

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 11/14/2010 3:06:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:
proto-pax wrote:

Very interesting. This might be more evidence of alternative realities coexisting alongside ours.

I've had similar experiences when I don't wait long enough after the trip to get up and get a drink or take a piss. One in particular was very eerie. I got up because I really had to take a piss, and found I was still very much in the trip. My balance was extremely off like I had drank half a bottle of vodka or something. I stumbled to the bathroom and managed to start pissing. Then I think the shower is running. Thinking maybe it's just the sound of my own piss I ignore it. But it continues when I stop pissing. I notice a faint whistling as well, like someone whistling a tune in the shower. I pull the curtain aside and there's no one there, of course. The sound fades.

I've also had those sounds of someone cooking when I got up to get a drink while still tripping a bit. Very eerie and always makes me wonder how many parallel realities there are smooshed up against our own Very happy

proto-pax
#6 Posted : 11/14/2010 4:32:23 PM

bird-brain

OH, I forgot to mention I got the most erotic vibes from salvia during all of this! Wild time for sure.

burningmouth
#7 Posted : 11/15/2010 4:51:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
Dioxippus wrote:
Then I think the shower is running. Thinking maybe it's just the sound of my own piss I ignore it. But it continues when I stop pissing. I notice a faint whistling as well, like someone whistling a tune in the shower. I pull the curtain aside and there's no one there, of course. The sound fades.

Ha ha....love that. Smile