We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Entheogen Review Options

Opiyum
#1 Posted : 11/12/2010 5:05:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently I decided I wanted to try and collect all, or as many as possible, back issues of The Entheogen Review.
I was able to find an issue or two at Amazon then I found this website, entheogen references, which looks promising and reasonably priced.
I would really love to find someone selling every back issue together but someone how I doubt that will happen.
I'm also curious if anyone here knows of any other good sources for literature and reference material, especially ones in which the proceeds go to benefit entheogenic research. If only Maps had better selection then I surely would go there.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

zubidlo
#2 Posted : 11/12/2010 5:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

Thanks for reference. I didn't know the journal and I will definitely check that out. If I will find a source I'll let you know.

Regards.
'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

Opiyum
#3 Posted : 11/12/2010 5:51:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I want to find as many rare, underground/out of print publications as I can. I'll make sure to post anything I come across and would really love to hear from others, what they have to share.

I really thought this was going to be something that was difficult to find but I actually just found all the issues for sale at roughly 330$ for 57 issues or you can buy a PDF CD for 40 bucks. HERE

I think I'm going to order the hard copy issues and if and when I get them I'll post some pictures of them.
I'd really like to find something that is still in print but every entheogenic publication I find is out of print.
I just found this place which looks promising but I have no idea what exactly they are offering.

Opiyum
#4 Posted : 12/22/2010 8:22:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to follow up with this. I received every issue of this zine a little while back and I couldn't be happier with it.
If you are like me and you've been bit by an entheogen bug then you'll love these. It gives an interesting perspective on this entire scene. I now have a much better understanding of the history of not only a lot of DMT Nexus members but also a better understanding of how these teks and ideas have developed over time. Sure a lot of the material is outdated, especially the further back you go, but it's still interesting to see the progression of things.
I've only read about six issues and in each one I've learned at least one new thing if not more.

Just in case you are wondering, No, I am not being paid to say any of this.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 12/22/2010 8:38:41 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Opiyum wrote:
I wanted to follow up with this. I received every issue of this zine a little while back and I couldn't be happier with it.
If you are like me and you've been bit by an entheogen bug then you'll love these. It gives an interesting perspective on this entire scene. I now have a much better understanding of the history of not only a lot of DMT Nexus members but also a better understanding of how these teks and ideas have developed over time. Sure a lot of the material is outdated, especially the further back you go, but it's still interesting to see the progression of things.
I've only read about six issues and in each one I've learned at least one new thing if not more.

Just in case you are wondering, No, I am not being paid to say any of this.

Thank for for informing us. Now I'm curious. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler