We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa related words Options

ñuke mapu
#1 Posted : 11/11/2010 11:04:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So..my dear cat smelled something strange in the air and started to talk..telepathicat..and well, he got inspired by the changa smoke that entered thru my window and this is what he told me...

Mjau...I am Climbing thru colors, memories…I’m remembering you. Do you know where my roots are by the way?

Going back to the moment, trying to get rid of you so I swallow you with all my being, and I am free without end..I am trying to be by your side. I still remember you, remembering you in this instant of euphoria is easy.

I wish I could be your reflection, and without noticing it, I can see you inside my heart. Why do I look upon you with tears filled with love? Unknowing if you are smile back at me.

Still I know you are there, there you are, calm in this ocean of vivid emotions. You are hiding, from every intense step that is close, closer, closing your mind. Hide from the violent hand that believes to be your owner.

Life is a moment of recreation. Recreate yourself chino..Find the roots..I am finding childish healing, healing you at the same time, my inner child.

Mjau he said and woke up...bless!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.