We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
harmaline hcl sublingual dose for threshold effects? Options

mindash
#1 Posted : 11/10/2010 8:14:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i can't seem to find any info what so ever on what the dose might be for threshold effects for harmaline taken sublingually and would greatly GREATLY appreciate any input anyone might have on this subject as well as dose for effects orally as well. thank you in advance
M.A.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 11/10/2010 8:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

mindash wrote:
i can't seem to find any info what so ever on what the dose might be for threshold effects for harmaline taken sublingually and would greatly GREATLY appreciate any input anyone might have on this subject as well as dose for effects orally as well. thank you in advance
M.A.

As little as 10mg sublingual harmaline produces noticeable effects for me (a relaxing sense of calmness is the most noticeable effect).

Iโ€™ve read that harmaline has twice the MAOI capacity as harmine, so you only need half as much orally. Iโ€™m not very experienced with oral dosage yet, but I took (orally) 225mg caapi-extracted alkaloids and got good results. Half that if using pure harmaline?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

mindash
#3 Posted : 11/10/2010 8:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting and thank you very kindly, last night i took 20mg of harmaline hcl about an hour or 2 before bed and held it in my mouth under my tounge for a good 15+ minutes but aside froma tingly mouth i experienced nothing i could consider an actual change in perception or physical feeling. in the past ive tried many harmala's aside from caapi, namely raw rue between 3-9 grams taken in capsuls with no noticed effect, harmaline/harmine hcl mix extract once again no noticed effect and as much as 400mg of thh orally as well as some taken sublingually and insuffalated with no noticed effects, i know they all work as far as making dmt ect orally active but aside from that im beginning to believe something in my brain is truely not wired properly which could be due to years of opiate use in relatively consistent manners. regardles any info pertaining to any of this post would be greatly appreciated, thank you

mindash
#4 Posted : 11/11/2010 8:39:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anyone?

mumbles
#5 Posted : 11/12/2010 4:54:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've used 50-60mg sublingually to activate some dmt n-oxide. Tastes horrible but works.

amor_fati
#6 Posted : 11/12/2010 5:18:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM uses at least 40mg harmine to activate sublingual spice (typically oxidized).

mindash
#7 Posted : 11/12/2010 11:45:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i appreciate the info you've all shared immensely but my question is still unanswered as im looking for information on sublingual dose for a harmaline voyage not spice meaning harmaline on its own and nothing more. i've been told and have overheard people saying that harmala's can and do induce visionary states and if such is possible through oral administration then id assume the same should be said for sublingual dosing but on a far lighter dose than what is needed for oral admin. so please is there anyone out there who is experienced with harmala's as a lone visionary tool outside of being used in conjunction with DMT? thanks again, sorry if i seem frustrated at all but ive asked the same thing on 5 other forums and still havent gotten a single reply answering my actual question lol. thanks again tho guys i appreciate it mucho

mindash
#8 Posted : 11/13/2010 3:15:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you kindly dagger ill give that a shot and report back afterwards