We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is there a uk eqivalent to a VG GVG? Options

Inside out
#1 Posted : 11/10/2010 12:13:13 AM

Dave

I want a gvg, but before I order I just want to check if any one has found a equal in the uk. So far i cant find anything as good as the vg gvg
Dissolving The Boundaries

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

unansweredquestions
#2 Posted : 11/10/2010 12:17:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just order it online. no doubt they'l ship to UK.
otherwise, i have a vapebong which is in alot of UK head shops, reasonably priced. however, though i personaly have never used a GVG, i think the general concensus is they are most efficiant and well worth the trouble and wait on online purchasing.
good luck to you mate

Inside out
#3 Posted : 11/10/2010 12:49:26 AM

Dave

found this vg in the uk any views on it any one got one?

http://www.marketplace-b...nfo&products_id=2462

unansweredquestions
#4 Posted : 11/10/2010 12:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that seems rather pricey. try their website. you could get a glass vapour genie for that, or a standard one for half the price of the link you suggested!
http://www.vaporgenie.com/

corpus callosum
#5 Posted : 11/10/2010 2:33:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

InsideOut- the link you posted is for the Classic VG and it is a little overpriced.Mind you, its a fine tool and does the job nicely.However, if your finanaces permit, its DEFINITELY worth paying the extra for the GVG which is a superior implement in several ways and is only available from vaporgenie.com.

They do ship to the UK but you will need to sign for it once it arrives.I recently received one and it cost me $125 but for some weird reason I had to fork out another £26 on picking it up and this additional payment was for customs charges.But in the grand scheme of things the GVG ends up paying for itself in terms of its efficiency, simplicity of use and aesthetics.GET ONE-you will not be disappointed!!Shocked Smile Very happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Inside out
#6 Posted : 11/10/2010 1:30:44 PM

Dave

Cheers corpus callosum that is just about the push I needed to go for gvg as I have read through pages on vg gvg. Do I order now or wait till Jan sales on the hope to get it a little cheaper hmmmm dont know if i can wait that long.

Cheers