We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Changa Bliss Options

Aegle
#21 Posted : 11/19/2010 4:22:50 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

biopsylo wrote:
Quote:
Its like i am able to see the fabric of reality which is woven in an intertwined tapestry, the strings and sound carrier waves are luminescent which dance about in front of my eyes.

very sweet observation. my first experience with spice i felt as though i was witnessing the very machinery that 'writes' reality into fabric. it was like a laser encoding information to disc, only there was no disc, but an undulating carrier wave. its funny because i think i tried to draw this 'point' many years ago--before i ever heard of spice-- the point where the laser renders information/reality into fabric.

glad you are looking out for all of us here on earth!

caapi changa sounds wonderful

Biopsylo

Why thank you i am honoured that you think so... Caapi tea and changa is beyond epic. Embarrased

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Swarupa
#22 Posted : 11/19/2010 10:08:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This threads made me decide to make 10x caapi leaf Smile

Dorge
#23 Posted : 11/21/2010 6:31:56 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Chronic wrote:

There's no other way to do it. 10x caapi leaf is amazing, and the addition of vi e extract or even the or harming us wonderful. But really changa really requires a good level of harmalas.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Aegle
#24 Posted : 11/21/2010 7:01:31 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Chronic wrote:

Chronic

Nice one, caapi is an enchanting and beautiful entheogen. Drinking caapi tea before smoking changa i have found has been the most affective way to enhance the presence of caapi within the experience. I wish you safe journeys fellow journeyer...

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Swarupa
#25 Posted : 11/23/2010 6:58:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just smoked a gram of peppermint enhanced leaf with a friend, first time smoking it infused into herb, its certainly a good way of getting the spice inside you, although i think that i need to get a GVG or better lighter as in a pipe it was wasteful at times, smoking in a spliff wasn't very enjoyable imo, im gonna have to get my exracting boots on as me & a friend went through 1 gram of it (500mg spice) within 2/3 hours... i thought 2/3 grams of spice would last me & one friend until new year, not likely!

It was very very special & could take as much as i wanted, i was able to observe/meditate deeply which was just incredible, it was so so beautiful i totally loved it, i think ill infuse the spice into herb everytime, i have some caapi on the way so will make a gram with that, its going to take a while before i can try 10x caapi but ill def get the ball rolling... i may look into caapi tea aswell, can you just throw some leaves in a tea bag or do you have to boil it for a while?

I feel really great after that little session Very happy
Time for food!

Aegle
#26 Posted : 12/10/2010 1:08:45 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Chronic wrote:
I just smoked a gram of peppermint enhanced leaf with a friend, first time smoking it infused into herb, its certainly a good way of getting the spice inside you, although i think that i need to get a GVG or better lighter as in a pipe it was wasteful at times, smoking in a spliff wasn't very enjoyable imo, im gonna have to get my exracting boots on as me & a friend went through 1 gram of it (500mg spice) within 2/3 hours... i thought 2/3 grams of spice would last me & one friend until new year, not likely!

It was very very special & could take as much as i wanted, i was able to observe/meditate deeply which was just incredible, it was so so beautiful i totally loved it, i think ill infuse the spice into herb everytime, i have some caapi on the way so will make a gram with that, its going to take a while before i can try 10x caapi but ill def get the ball rolling... i may look into caapi tea aswell, can you just throw some leaves in a tea bag or do you have to boil it for a while?

I feel really great after that little session Very happy
Time for food!

Chronic

Wow really beautiful journey, thank you ever so much for sharing your experience.

Much Peace and Compassion

PREV12