We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Changa Bliss Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 11/9/2010 11:48:41 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Changa Bliss

I smoked changa for the first time yesterday, I took a small puff from the pipe just so that I could get a feel for the changa as it was my first experience. The blend was comprised of mullein, lavender, 22x caapi and some normal caapi. Wow it was incredible... The warmth and awe that poured over me was breathtaking.

I felt a childlike excitement while gazing up at the clouds which were illuminated with light and magic. I was left in pure wonder of their majestic radiance and the profound world which was unfolding before my eyes.

The changa has strengthened me at my inner most core and I feel so grounded within myself. I am greatly honoured to have been able to journey with changa, it is my hope to work with changa and with caapi tea in order to prepare myself for my first journey with ayahuasca.

The caapi presence within the changa blend has left me deeply enchanted; there is so much beauty in the world. โ™ฅ

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

vibrancy3
#2 Posted : 11/9/2010 12:04:55 PM

Josh

Good to see you had such a wonderful experience!

I myself smoked changa the other day for 1st time (dmt and syrian rue extract) and had a similar experience (a profound spiritual trip into hyperspace which is probably one of my best yet)

changa rules!!!! i want to try adding stuff like ginger or cinnemon to the mix see whats it lke

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 11/9/2010 1:10:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow....Caapi sure is special, isn't she? Smile
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

rOm
#4 Posted : 11/9/2010 5:27:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa holds promise. I felt like this was truly medecine compared to plain crystal at first .
I think the caapi really make a difference but as well the rue or passiflora alcaloids.
But it's not only changa, drinking caapi tea or taken harmalas sublingually or orally give the same synergy as others underligned.
It's a great moment in ones realtionship with spice.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Aegle
#5 Posted : 11/12/2010 6:12:24 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

vibrancy3 wrote:
Good to see you had such a wonderful experience!

I myself smoked changa the other day for 1st time (dmt and syrian rue extract) and had a similar experience (a profound spiritual trip into hyperspace which is probably one of my best yet)

changa rules!!!! i want to try adding stuff like ginger or cinnemon to the mix see whats it lke

Vibrancy3

Its incredible how different the spice experience becomes with the presence of caapi. I haven't smoked spice in about 9 months or so, so i was quite apprehensive of journeying with changa but i had nothing to worry about. Caapi seems to be a necessary component within the spice experience for me as it brings a special gentleness and warmth, almost like being cradled in the womb. Ill definitely be packing changa and caapi into my entheogen journey backpack.

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Aegle
#6 Posted : 11/12/2010 6:14:22 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Dimitrius wrote:
Wow....Caapi sure is special, isn't she? Smile

Dimitrius

Indeed Caapi is the key...

Much Peace and Compassion

vovin
#7 Posted : 11/12/2010 6:21:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

IMHO Caapi is half of the DMT equation. I also find that syrian rue mixed in adds another dimension to the experience. I makes it a bit more powerful and shouldn't be used by a novice as it can take on a darker tone. This is my experience others may not have the same.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Aegle
#8 Posted : 11/12/2010 6:40:22 AM

Cloud Whisperer

rOm wrote:
Changa holds promise. I felt like this was truly medecine compared to plain crystal at first .
I think the caapi really make a difference but as well the rue or passiflora alcaloids.
But it's not only changa, drinking caapi tea or taken harmalas sublingually or orally give the same synergy as others underligned.

rOm

I drank a low dose of caapi tea, than smoked some changa and wow! Was chilling in my hammock outside in the garden and i saw these beautiful rainbow sound carrier waves vibrating all around me. I felt the powerful presence of mother earth, so much love and compassion surrounded me. Our world is such a precious gift which needs to be looked after and treasured. When we destroy nature in the end all we are really doing is destroying ourselves... It is my purpose to protect and defended our sacred earth, caapi has reaffirmed my life purpose for me on a deeper subconscious level. I find caapi to have a strong affinity with the sky does anyone else experience any connection between caapi and the sky?

Much Peace and Happiness

Aegle
#9 Posted : 11/12/2010 6:51:13 AM

Cloud Whisperer

vovin wrote:
IMHO Caapi is half of the DMT equation. I also find that syrian rue mixed in adds another dimension to the experience. I makes it a bit more powerful and shouldn't be used by a novice as it can take on a darker tone. This is my experience others may not have the same.

Vovin

Interesting, i haven't journeyed with syrian rue as of yet only with changa and caapi... Caapi is definitely the yin of the yang. Wink

Much Peace and Respect

Entheojen
#10 Posted : 11/12/2010 8:05:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That sounds so enjoyable. I have read several people writing about the 'child-like' sense of wonderment and awe. Is this similar to the feeling one gets as a child when it was near Christmas and it truely felt magical?

Was any of your changa blend DMT enhanced?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

Aegle
#11 Posted : 11/12/2010 12:40:28 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Entheojen wrote:
That sounds so enjoyable. I have read several people writing about the 'child-like' sense of wonderment and awe. Is this similar to the feeling one gets as a child when it was near Christmas and it truely felt magical?

Entheojen

It was amazing, for me the childlike wonder is a deep appreciation for all the small things in nature that are so breathtakingly beautiful. My changa experiences so far have felt intensely magical and otherworldly for sure... Its like i am able to see the fabric of reality which is woven in an intertwined tapestry, the strings and sound carrier waves are luminescent which dance about in front of my eyes. I have experienced pure wonder and complete awe during my changa journeys, that leaves me completely inspired and charged with positivity.

I smoked my changa after having some caapi tea (about 15 - 20 grams) It definitely strengthened the experienced and enhanced the childlike wonderment within me.

vovin
#12 Posted : 11/13/2010 8:52:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Aegle wrote:
vovin wrote:

Vovin

Interesting, i haven't journeyed with syrian rue as of yet only with changa and caapi... Caapi is definitely the yin of the yang. Wink

Much Peace and Respect

When you get bored and want something different give it a shot. It is by no means as pleasant as Caapi but it is a different shade of experience.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

rOm
#13 Posted : 11/13/2010 9:21:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:
rOm wrote:

rOm

I drank a low dose of caapi tea, than smoked some changa and wow! Was chilling in my hammock outside in the garden and i saw these beautiful rainbow sound carrier waves vibrating all around me. I felt the powerful presence of mother earth, so much love and compassion surrounded me. Our world is such a precious gift which needs to be looked after and treasured. When we destroy nature in the end all we are really doing is destroying ourselves... It is my purpose to protect and defended our sacred earth, caapi has reaffirmed my life purpose for me on a deeper subconscious level. I find caapi to have a strong affinity with the sky does anyone else experience any connection between caapi and the sky?

Much Peace and Happiness

You can sure feel two things in my experience with the caapi essence:
Love, loads of love
but for the sky I'm not sure, I got sure feeling of flying, and being in outerspace from our planet earth, feeling not in the sky but in the spaceship with a couple of other fellow doctor telepath..
Some says caapi is earthy, grounding energy. I feel that a lot more when drinking it. There is also this "cielo" strain...
To me it all depends of the journey but my first changa breakthrough was sure aerian.

Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

The_Shaman
#14 Posted : 11/15/2010 1:04:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I often see Clear Blue skies , the most beautiful skies, and sunshine in my Changa visions.
I think besides the waves of healing colors, the beautiful blue sky I have seen often is one of my favorite parts of a Changa Caapai journey~ if i am so blessed to witness it.. and I dont have to be outside,.. or even be daytime to see it Smile

so , yeah in a way im fascinated with the sky too.

Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Aegle
#15 Posted : 11/17/2010 1:10:10 PM

Cloud Whisperer

vovin wrote:
Aegle wrote:
vovin wrote:

Vovin

Much Peace and Respect

When you get bored and want something different give it a shot. It is by no means as pleasant as Caapi but it is a different shade of experience.

Vovin

Sure i will do, its always interesting to experience something new... Keeps your mind fresh... Cool

Much Peace and Rainbows

Aegle
#16 Posted : 11/17/2010 1:28:23 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Rom

I definitely feel the intense feeling of love and compassion from caapi. Caapi has reconnected me so deeply with mother earth... I also have had such a strong affinity for the sky while on changa, its incredible. Caapi is powerfully grounding and solidifying, i always feel so rooted within myself after journeying with caapi, it brings me closer and closer to my true self, such a beautiful entheogen.

Much Peace and Happiness

Entheojen
#17 Posted : 11/17/2010 1:39:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:
Entheojen wrote:

Entheojen

It was amazing, for me the childlike wonder is a deep appreciation for all the small things in nature that are so breathtakingly beautiful. My changa experiences so far have felt intensely magical and otherworldly for sure... Its like i am able to see the fabric of reality which is woven in an intertwined tapestry, the strings and sound carrier waves are luminescent which dance about in front of my eyes. I have experienced pure wonder and complete awe during my changa journeys, that leaves me completely inspired and charged with positivity.

I smoked my changa after having some caapi tea (about 15 - 20 grams) It definitely strengthened the experienced and enhanced the childlike wonderment within me.

So am I right in saying there was no Dmt used in your experience? Caapi doesn't contain Dmt sure it doesn't?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

Aegle
#18 Posted : 11/17/2010 1:48:20 PM

Cloud Whisperer

The_Shaman wrote:
I often see Clear Blue skies , the most beautiful skies, and sunshine in my Changa visions.
I think besides the waves of healing colors, the beautiful blue sky I have seen often is one of my favorite parts of a Changa Caapai journey~ if i am so blessed to witness it.. and I dont have to be outside,.. or even be daytime to see it Smile

so , yeah in a way im fascinated with the sky too.

The_Shaman

The sky while I'm journeying with caapi becomes a whole new world on its own. It bursts with iridescence and illuminating beauty... I'm really keen to journey with caapi during the evening, so that ill be able to be in awe of the stars and the night sky.

Aegle
#19 Posted : 11/17/2010 1:59:17 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Entheojen

Um, there was DMT in my changa blend... Rolling eyes

Much Peace and Respect

biopsylo
#20 Posted : 11/17/2010 3:07:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Its like i am able to see the fabric of reality which is woven in an intertwined tapestry, the strings and sound carrier waves are luminescent which dance about in front of my eyes.

very sweet observation. my first experience with spice i felt as though i was witnessing the very machinery that 'writes' reality into fabric. it was like a laser encoding information to disc, only there was no disc, but an undulating carrier wave. its funny because i think i tried to draw this 'point' many years ago--before i ever heard of spice-- the point where the laser renders information/reality into fabric.

glad you are looking out for all of us here on earth!

caapi changa sounds wonderful

12NEXT