We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
aaaa the first words of a seedling Options

treetop
#1 Posted : 11/9/2010 3:04:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it is hard for me to put to words exactly what has brought me to the Nexus... first and foremost i am here because of whom i think of as my urban shaman. she told me about the nexus. i have been browsing the forum for the last few weeks and finally joined a few days ago only to finalize the process now. for the last 2 years of my life i have undergone a tremendous transformation that i owe in part to this person, myself and psychedelics. i have not been a stranger to psychedelics/entheogens i have had a long history of use with them (among others) but it was the learning and understanding of how to approach these gifts with the proper respect that has helped shift me onto a road of splendor and wonder. i have a new found respect for life, on all levels and layers.

i was first introduced to aya i believe a year and a half ago and though i have had a hand full of ceremonies i have never had a full blown visual experience. however that doesnt mean that i didnt take anything aways from those experiences. Aya has given me some real introspective meditations and realizations that have helped me mend the errors of my ways and the tools for me to continue to nurture and cultivate the garden that is my life.

i was later introduced to the Spicey spice and that just has me asking even more questions. just as you think you have a grip on whats what blamm-o... i do enjoy spice, in its presence i am in wonder and it always leaves me in awe.. i do not yet brew or extract for i am not in an environment that is an ideal setting but i know when the time is right it will happen..

i think it important to also mention that i enjoy the fungi.. though aya and spice are amazing and wonderful, mushrooms have been having an amazing role in my life. waltzing in and out of it just at the right moments.. mushrooms where my first psychedelic and continue to play an important part in my spiritual and mental growth..

with the nexus i hope to gain more insights into the experiences in which i dare not discuss around the water cooler.. there are obviously many experienced people here to learn from and exchange. i hope that i can contribute and be of value to the site... i am here to inspire and be inspired. this is my motto, how i try and live my life and this forum is by no means an exception. i have learned so much from this site in the past few weeks i am not even sure if what i can contribute would be of any consequence but i will surely do what i can.

you are all beautiful people and i look forward to getting to know all of you in the time to come.

in peace and light
treetop

- dont travel to space travel to the space between spaces..[/color]
-the ultimate mystery of being is beyond all categories of thought..-joseph campbell

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 11/9/2010 7:38:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish you a fantastic breaking open of the head with flying colors... metaphorically speaking, of course. Pleased

Welcome to the Nexus! Twisted Evil Would love to read more about your other experiences here and how they've helped you.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test