We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone buy from blast you Options

Inside out
#1 Posted : 11/9/2010 1:48:36 AM

Dave

seen this deal looks like a risky http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mi...&hash=item2309bbad5c I would just like to know has any one used them before as I pay £80 $129 and its real good shit per 1kg.

Also if anyone in the uk is interested in going halfs on this deal we can contact the seller get him to invoice each of us they can split it and post it, every ones a winner. unless the seller says no ofcourse
Dissolving The Boundaries

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 11/9/2010 10:43:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, remember that ebay has been known to work with LEO, please use these ebay vendors with causion.

Inside out, I dont think its normal practice for a vendor to half a package and then send it to 2 different locations. If you take into account the extra packaging and postage id think they would just charge you the half kg amount.

Also if I may ask, please refrain from using language like that in the forum, their really is no reason for it.

Swarupa
#3 Posted : 11/9/2010 11:05:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I hope they are legit, he sent me 1kg yesterday... it was £60 though, with none of that 'maybe it'll be sent from america' business...

I was only ever planning to work with 100-250g but i jumped on this because of customs holding back mimosa from coming through... hope its good bark Confused
I personally think its mexican because he was selling mexican for the same price i saw...

Your from london aswell? Damn, half the people here are from london!

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 11/9/2010 11:58:30 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Inside out wrote:
its real good shit per 1kg.

unless the seller says no ofcourse in which case fuck there rotting corpse

Please leave talk like this out of the DMT-Nexus. It's not needed and noone will think your 'cooler' talking like that, in fact it makes me think you are insecure about youself.

The Traveler

endlessness
#5 Posted : 11/9/2010 12:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

please read the attitude page

amongst other things it says:

"• Watch your language - Communication is comprised of not only the explicit but also the implicit messages, which are transmited through choice of words and general tone of speech. We do not want curse words and immature slangs in the nexus! Please use language in a dignified manner."

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 11/9/2010 12:47:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I said f**k earlier in a different post, but they were testing DMT on cats, so i think it was worthy of a swearword, i like cats & respect them a lot Sad

Inside out
#7 Posted : 11/9/2010 5:30:00 PM

Dave

Yeah sorry about the language....n fact it makes me think you are insecure about youself.... nothing to do with insecurity, its more to do with a hostile enviroment i have grown up in. where you adapt to this enviroment (or suffer), this language is used all the time, after many years it conditions you and sticks to you before you know it, its just part of you, but I am trying to purge myself of these degenerate parts of my personaliy no ill intent is ment it is ignorant. my apologies for any offence
taken.

Hope your 1kg turns out ok I just payed 80 for mine, but it was bloody good last time good yeilds. altho the experience is priceless

Dissolving The Boundaries