We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Any one else experience feeling bad on doses below 30mg Options

Inside out
#1 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:07:37 PM

Dave

Just thought Id try a few doses below 30mg as I normally do 35mg to 50mg. Anyway I did 20mg got some light visuals kind of threating and made me feel just plane shit and negative, in the after glow i started to feel better an refreshed as usual, so being a sucker for punishment I did 20mg again, and behold the same threating shit feeling, I tried this 3 times to be sure, I come to the simple solution that this dose for me is not enough. Any one else have this problem with crystal.....?

Im not looking for any break throughs at the moment just checking out the landscape, as one of my doses through me strait from seeing a Alex Grey art piece to being init which was fearfully awesome.

D
Dissolving The Boundaries

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

#2 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:44:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I get the same thing. The 1st few times I tried spice it was below 20mg and it was fine - lots of strange and wonderful CEV's. Now if I go below a breakthrough dose, it feels a bit confusing and fuzzy headed. I dont see the point of doing DMT in tiny doses to be honest, it's all or nothing. I have broken through on 20mg if I vape it perfectly though.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Inside out
#3 Posted : 11/9/2010 1:07:33 AM

Dave

All the way is always better but my spice is running out, so trying to last it out until my next extraction which should get me about 5g, going on my last extraction, which will last a bloody long time. I think il make a the Machine tomoz an leave the glass pipe as im sure im loosing a bit. Iv heard alot on the machine, all being good

universecannon
#4 Posted : 11/9/2010 1:57:12 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Get a GVG, or even just a VG if you can brother, nothing beats it! nahda! zilch!

Dosing low changes for everyone..some seem to really like it most of the time, and then others never do.
Some get mixed results. I think it all changes as ones relationship to the experience changes. I tend to stick to either high doses, or low doses, and generally avoid medium ones unless i've built up the effects over time and all is going well, and feels right. Because tip toe-in between 2 worlds can definitely swing the trip off track sometimes and its hard to steer it back on.

I actually had a pretty bad medium dose experience a few hours ago, and it was mostly (probably all?) set/setting related. Last week, the same medium dose just felt RIGHT, and it was beautiful and sooo clear. This week was opposite. Sitting in the sun I opened the valve to let in a little light: suddenly, a lot of unconscious baggage sprang up into awareness when i least expected it. Like an uncontrollable imagination explosion where you see your thoughts but can't get a handle on its unfolding. So strange how other times your mind can be clear as a nuns trousers. It was dealt with the best i could, but was definitely not what i'd call enjoyable. Now this place has a mind of its own for sure, but what you put into it is directly related to the output, to the experience itself. I was rushing and somewhat anxious for not having slept all night- which probably had a lot to do with it.

Most of the time I LOVE doing a low or sometimes medium dose while meditating or doing yoga, ESPECIALLY out in nature..oh my god. it is utterly magical and truly recalibrating. Those of you who dislike low/medium doses, maybe give it a try outside in the woods or a grassy meadow?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Entheojen
#5 Posted : 11/9/2010 8:42:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

UniverseCannon wrote:
Get a GVG, or even just a VG if you can brother, nothing beats it! nahda! zilch!
Most of the time I LOVE doing a low or sometimes medium dose while meditating or doing yoga, ESPECIALLY out in nature..oh my god. it is utterly magical and truly recalibrating. Those of you who dislike low/medium doses, maybe give it a try outside in the woods or a grassy meadow?

How much would you recommend in this case?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 11/9/2010 11:21:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

30mg will take me quite far with the GVG, that would be a breakthrough dose for some members using the GVG.

That said, I enjoy those sub-breakthrough doses(25-30mg), im able to guide myself around and have a better recolection of the exp.

Efficiency of vaping plays a big role in how far one will go with 30mg.

Inside out
#7 Posted : 11/9/2010 12:49:05 PM

Dave

I think Im going to invest in a vg or gvg in the near future, as it seems the way to go, and Im pretty dam serious about this spice. As it has enlightened me in many ways and given me the ability to see things from many perspectives, and some how riding me from years of depression.

justine
#8 Posted : 11/9/2010 1:01:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What I really love about the GVG is that it makes it impossible to burn spice, and using it with a torch lighter is pretty straightforward.

P.S : and just looking at it after smoking spice is quite an experience too Pleased
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

gibran2
#9 Posted : 11/9/2010 2:53:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

My breakthrough dose range (with my GVG) is 25-30mg, 25mg being a moderate breakthrough, 30mg being an uncomfortably intense breakthrough. Iโ€™ve never tried a dose larger than 30mg with my GVG.

A dose of 10-15mg can be somewhat dysphoric and unsatisfying.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

EquaL Observer
#10 Posted : 11/9/2010 10:51:31 PM

Ross

Not tried DMT yet, but with Aya and other entheogens, low doses make me feel a bit uneasy, being half way there is annoying as you know your on the brink of some discovery but you haven't went far enough. Often I come out more confused than when I went in. Promised myself only high dosages from now on.
Your depth is your integrity