We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First San Pedro Experience Options

Gustatory Adaptation
#1 Posted : 11/7/2010 7:33:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am new to this most provocative and awesome site and want to share my first experience with San Pedro Powder, which was last Friday night 11-5-10 - Shortly after I signed up on this site. I hope this share isn't too long, I will try to be concise, if possible. LOL.

Let me set this up as best I can. I purchased 900 grams from Peru about a month ago and was planning on doing an extraction to get the desired alkaloid[s], but I was also waiting for the right moment to have my second experience with natural Mescalito (mescaline). I know from years of experience with hallucinogens that one must choose the time carefully in order to have the best experience. Then my thinking changed from extraction to doing the natural thing. You see, when I first did Peyote, I did not boil it down or throw it on a base or acid and subject it to all this chemistry stuff. I read up on traditional Native lore and did it the hard way, I ate it, fresh buttons. YUCK! and I vomited, too, but the purging set the entire trip into full motion. I figured I may as well do it the same way this time...

I was in a very spiritual and emotional mood Friday after a long day at work. I did not plan on taking the Pedro, indeed, it simply just happened. I was surfing around online, reading more information about the extraction process and was quite confused over some people saying you need 100 grams and some saying only 50 grams for a good dose. I decided to weigh out fifty to see what it looked like and then found myself eating it with water. I knew for sure that this was going to cause some major stomach distress, but I didn't care, I wanted to experience the entire cacti, not a partial, chemically extracted potion. Sometimes I can be very hard headed and stubborn and down right stupid, but, in hind sight, this was not one of those times. Indeed, I did the right thing. Onto the experience...

I hope I can put this into words. As most of you know, explaining such things can be difficult at best. I wish I could simply put those who read this directly into my experience and then we could discuss it through a shared experience, right?

The Experience:
Within ten minutes anything that had red, green, yellow or blue colors begain to shimmer brightly, but I felt nothing physically. This was purely a visual alteration that faded in several minutes. My stomach began to feel bloated so I went and laid on my bed. I fell asleep ...only to be awakened by the most profound physical, spiritual, and visual sensations I have ever experienced. I was suspended yet grounded, my hands and feet would curl and then release in union with my breath while colors appeared and reappeared on, in, over, and under what little was left of the perceived "real" material items in my room - visual reality was transforming. I was totally engrossed with euphoria on all levels. I began laughing, and laughing, deep deep laughter. I was talking to someone or something, but my mouth was not opening. I had the strongest feeling of knowing I was being understood and that I was also understanding them. A spiritual union on a much different plane. INDEED. This went on for quite a while and the trip was intensifying as well. Massive physical waves of pleasure, Visuals, bright, gorgeous, geometric, that touched me emotionally. My God, I have never experience such peace of spirit, such pleasure, such positive introspection, and especially the sense of something much greater than I being close and guiding me. But this was only the first hour or two, I was still climbing...

The Stomach:
Yeap, eventually my stomach became very agitated, and eventually I purged, but I did not make that happen. If I was going to throw up, it was going to happen all by itself. I know it sounds gross, but this was part of the natural experience and once it happened everything was launched further into the land of Mescalito.

The Insight:
I am still trying to put words to the insights I was getting while laying on my floor. It is most profound, very spiritual on a deep level. Concentration was high, no confusion, just intense colors, swirling, circular visuals that blended into patterns of thought and emotions...a knowing that I am not alone, that I am safe, that I am alive, fully alive, more alive than I have been in a long, long time. All the while, I knew that this experience was created by the naturally occuring compound[s] in a cactus. That this is not man made, that this event was a gift for me to grow and learn from. In essence, I felt the freedom to let the experience happen without restraint, without fear or panic. This is not what I have always experience with man made drugs. Indeed, I do not partake in such things anymore. If it isn't naturally occuring then I avoid it.

If I can carry the inner peace and confidence that I was given during this experience with me each day for the rest of my life...? if only.

My Guitar:
Eventually, I saw my accoustic guitar and grabbed it... ... ... There is no way to put that experience into words. If you play an instrument, or any other art/form of expression, then you might know what happens in such a heightened state. I still get big rushes all over me thinking about the connection I had with my guitar and the awesome sounds that purred off the strings. I simply cannot put it into words. I can still see the notes dancing in my mind. Absolutely amazing, enlightening, and overwhelming. Whoa!

Sum it up:
The experience lasted until 4:00 pm Saturday. It began around Midnight on Friday night. The come down was soft and slow and I was left feeling well, at peace with myself, but highly enlightened on an emotional and spiritual level. I will never see things the same again. There were insights that I will carry with me for the rest of this life and hopefully beyond. Next time, I will try the extraction method, but I believe if it is natural then the best experience will come naturally. I could be wrong and my mind remains open to this. I hope others out there have a similar experience to share. It is hard to find other people who think or share the same things, especially in this arena. I have never tried DMT, but this is coming. But it will not happen without due learning, preparation, and from speaking with others who have real experience. For me, it is not simply about altering my state, it is about learning, growing, and experiencing those things that are naturally provided for us.

If I had to put my experience into one sentence this would be it:

Mescalito came to me on four legs then devoured all I thought and new was real. I was anew with purpose and prose. Inexplicably explicable.

Regards...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Once
#2 Posted : 11/8/2010 1:11:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report! I just visited with Mecalito today, and went for hike in a beautiful canyon. San Pedro really is great soul medicine, it reveals magic and connections every time. Glad you made a new ally!

Blessings,
Once
All statements made by Once have no basis in reality, if reality even exists.

defunkt
#3 Posted : 11/8/2010 3:09:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's nothing like the power of Mescalito! I tend to agree with you that the most powerful way to ingest mescaline is to eat the cactus whole in order to experience the full effects of all the alkaloids. My best experience to date has been on 50 grams of powdered torch as well. The defining moment of that trip was seeing the sun come up over the city skyline. Can't really put it into words...

Poekus
#4 Posted : 11/8/2010 6:31:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the report. Nicely written. Respect for all night tripping without sleeping after a long day work. Weren't you fighting sleep at certain moments?

I read that lots of people experience a long afterglow or better a change in mindset in a positive way. I had this with mushrooms to when taken at higher doses. I gave me a satisfied synched feeling for weeks. I really should try to hold on to these experiences instead of falling back in day to day routines which cover this amazing universality. I'm really looking forward to experience myself what can't be described in words.

Maybe I should consider to go the powder route too. It seems that a lot of people find it a more 'true' experience.

cosmicladybug
#5 Posted : 11/9/2010 12:05:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gustatory Adaptation wrote:
I am new to this most provocative and awesome site and want to share my first experience with San Pedro Powder, which was last Friday night 11-5-10

thanks for sharing this; my own first experience with San Pedro was far more subtle but still very positive, with a fairly long-lasting afterglow.

you reminded me what was so lovely about the experience...thanks again Smile

A_long_Hall
#6 Posted : 11/12/2010 12:52:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

great report! i also first tried san pedro about a week ago, it was a very low dose but i can definently see the magic in this cactus and i hope to partake further in the future. again, great write up Smile

Baakpon
#7 Posted : 11/13/2010 10:00:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting I might be interested in a mesc experience very soon.
My lattest journay was really quite incredible and I am still trying to understand it and what it means for my understanding of reality. As I saw in a great video "the world is much larger and stranger than we have been led to beleive"!

Thank you for sharing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5OB6UdlR9A

shunyatason
#8 Posted : 11/15/2010 9:48:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

C.an't wait ttill swim rounds up the $ for that 900 gms. that site seems really trustworthy. SWIM thought about getting some of the coca leaves too to combine with some other experiences. thanx for the post, i think i'll go natural the first time too.
Every thing i say is fiction. I am a robot from sirius B who has been sent to blow your mind!

DiMiTriX
#9 Posted : 11/15/2010 10:09:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim knows supplier you're speacking about..but is it safe to order coca leaves from them? here are illegal swim thinks,like cocaine,in most parts of the world
Tz'is aná